LG SH5

MPN: SH5

Alex

AlexBrisbane

This thing is loud

Over the last three years, i've become used to a tv speaker that could barely output any sound without distorting, my girlfriend purchased this as a (expensive) gift for myself at christmas. I don't think i could have received a better present. Sound is crystal clear and the bluetooth works perfectly.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
rit

ritSydney, NSW

Thunderous sound

At 320 watts, this speaker and sub-woofer makes the whole house shake. It has an optical connection to the tv, plus a usb ports for listening to mp3's, bluetooth, and a connection to a dab radio if you wanted, to make it an integrated system. For watching movies, there is probably too much bass and I have trouble hearing what the actors say unless I have it really loud. And when listening to music on a usb, it shortens the name of the album it is playing to 5 letters and you don't know what you're going to be listening to.

Date PurchasedDec 2016