MPN: SJ9

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great sound

Great sound clarity big plus for me.
Recommend it for hearing impaired.
Easy to use connects to TV easily and able to use both on one remote..
Very streamlined along base of TV.

Good sound, never going to be as good as 5.1 however does the job

I had a 5.1 receiver and speaker set with my older TV, bought an LG 65" C7 Oled and did not want to run wires and had no real place for rear speakers so this is perfect, cannot fault the sound for depth of our room, about 8x5m. For the price tag it really needs more HDMI inputs and maybe a clock option on the display. If you can run wires easily enough a 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 system would be better and in the same price range. If you are not an full on audiophile enthusiast, get one you will not be disappointed.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

No need for the cinemas

The quality of this sound bar is amazing. It sometimes feels as if I’m in a cinema. Was honestly a great purchase and got an amazing deal from jb hi fi. I didn’t purchase this item based on a salesmen’s tactics i did a massive amount of research on this sound bar to make sure I was getting my monies worth. Currently using on my bedroom set up and it’s amazing.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Amazing Sound

I always knew a sound bar would change the whole outlook of watching TV at home. Did a bit of research before choosing an SJ 9 for my LG TV. I don't think I could be happier with any other product than an LG SJ 9. Amazing sound. Great quality product. Installation is really easy. A great addition to your TV.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Cinematic experience

Great surround sound when combined with LG 65 inch LCD LED smart tv. A real cinematic experience without leaving home. Great features including wireless. Easy to set up and use. Highly recommended for the family. Great sound especially when watching sports or movies. Slimline and discrete size without the need for heavy individual speakers.

Date PurchasedAug 2017