1.9

Heartbroken and disillusioned

S bullock

S bullockNorth Queensland, QLD

Avoid this super fund

I would rate LGIA as zero if that was an option. Be aware of misleading and incorrect information from their customer service officers, I have recently taken my complaint to AFCA, who agreed the staff should be better trained, especially when providing specific financial information, which customers base their decisions upon. Be aware their default options are not age or balance based, they are high risk. Check your annual statement carefully, that is where you see all your true fees, not by calling LGIA. I have nothing but bad things to say about this super group.

Stuart Little

Stuart LittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give zero stars, I would.

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Find out how LGIAsuper compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

MaxK

MaxKCanberra 2600, ACT

Consolidated all my other Super into One account with LGIA.

Worst Super fund around IMO

Worst Super fund around, in my opinion. Slow to process ANYTHING and I would recommend transferring your super balance to ANY other fund. Requires no stars. They send text messages with incorrect time frames amongst other care less behaviour.

dss

dssSydney, Australia

let them gamble your money away

Employee has been adding super contributions to my account for 21 years but basically the money in the super account would hardly add up to the total amount of contributions paid. They may make you 15% in one year but then they loose 20% the next year. I would be better off and safer with a 1% compounded term deposit. Lets not talk about all the fees taken out as well. Basically they are just allowed to gamble with your money. What a joke. It even goes down when you lock your money into cash.

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Lawrie

LawrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

I left.

I left because
1. I had a fairly straight forward TPG claim and it didn't not go well. It went on forever with all sorts of excuses. The complaints system did not work at all. I did eventually get the required payout because I was consistently persistent. I feel this has left a bad taste in my mouth.
2. Attended the first Annual Members meeting and education for retirees. It was a informative event but I realised how many people at the top of the organisation where new. This is good for the organisation long term but in the short term didn't inspire confidence.
I left

HappyJ

HappyJCentral Queensland, QLD

Processing requests are now off shore!?

Requested a payment but got lost in system, so I was told, and expected new payment request to take place but days went by and no action... the call centre let it slip that processing is now done off shore and now I understand why things have been woeful, as never experienced things this bad before. The fact things are now done off shore and outsourced, I am rolling out which might get stuffed up also, fingers crossed.

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Continual website failures preventing access to Superannuation Account status

Daily failures of this fund's website over the past few months when attempting to access my account is of great concern. I will likely leave this fund and go elsewhere.

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Find out how LGIAsuper compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Matt QLD

Matt QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a cluster.... . Administration support woeful.

Terrible

Poor website with very little attention to detail.
Make it very difficult to change details, i.e. address etc.
Unfriendly staff.
I have now moved interstate and have been trying to rollover my super for more than six months and LG Super continue to put ridiculous hurdles in my way. At least I have made a friend out of the local JP as he would be certifying docs. for me on a weekly basis....

OK

Extreemly inactive website ,compared to most super websites one can visit on the net.other wise staff very helpful onthe telephone,
low fees,good staff (com)
Inactive website.

delta

deltaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

Very good performance over the past 6 months with the growth smoothed option, I was expecting to see a large drop with all that has been occurring in the sharemarket, but my account shows a very nice increase over last year.
Low fees, run with the members in mind and one of the leading funds in growth over the last few years
Current balances have not been updated on the website since Novemeber 07

GreyNomad123

GreyNomad123

You might find this hard to beoieve, but I cannot fault LGsuper really. I have always received prompt, reliable, above average service from them combined with very good returns and low cost.
Very low fees, really friendly and helpful staff, great returns given other 2007/08 fund returns, online balance system works fine now.
Nothing really, happy ex contributing member