LGIAsuper

See the Best Public Sector Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LGIAsuper

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees
Pixie
PixieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away

Been in dispute about advice and you just get passed aound to someone different as so many people do not work there any more.Just feel fobbed off all the time

Brodie M.
Brodie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Expensive fees and charges + slow customer service

My heading says it all. Also they recently sent me an email where they had made a mistak and kindly backdated my insurance premiums.... not impressed. If you're having trouble with an insurance claim through LGIA and your claim is being rejected on the grounds of a pre existing medical condition I'm happy for you to reach out. I can send you any evidence that they are happy to backdate insurance.

Brighter SuperLGIAsuperSend a private message

looks like things going down

Watching the account after merger with energy super and lost a couple of thousand of dollars in the last two ! weeks . Not happy , even after switched to Stable Option , bad investment ?

TONY
TONY

Scam company

I have been with this company since 1993 and they did earn me good money how ever during the GFC they mismanaged my money and lost 50% of it and made no effort to replace it, in 2020 i accessed my super and they outsourced the services and my details to another company without consent.

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection

Find out how LGIAsuper compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

My late husband joined about 1988. I have been so impressed with LGIAsuper that I stayed with it after he passed away. I also added part of my inheritance to the fund. Great return on that investment.

Jase
Jase

Fantastic returns, incredible performance tool

Been with LGIA 19 years and they are really good! Returns are great, and I love that I can check their performance on any date range. I like to check the 3 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 1, 3 and 5 years when making investment changes.

• Rates and Fees

Hi Jase,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Regards,

Corey G.
Corey G.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible performance, poor customer service

12 years with this SuperFund through public sector job. Not satisfied with their performance or customer service.
I would not recommend this super to anyone. Better options are available elsewhere

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Neil
NeilCentral Queensland, QLD

Heartbroken and disillusioned

S bullock
S bullockNorth Queensland, QLD

Avoid this super fund

I would rate LGIA as zero if that was an option. Be aware of misleading and incorrect information from their customer service officers, I have recently taken my complaint to AFCA, who agreed the staff should be better trained, especially when providing specific financial information, which customers base their decisions upon. Be aware their default options are not age or balance based, they are high risk. Check your annual statement carefully, that is where you see all your true fees, not by calling LGIA. I have nothing but bad things to say about this super group.

Stuart Little
Stuart LittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give zero stars, I would.

MaxK
MaxKCanberra 2600, ACT

Consolidated all my other Super into One account with LGIA.

Worst Super fund around IMO

Worst Super fund around, in my opinion. Slow to process ANYTHING and I would recommend transferring your super balance to ANY other fund. Requires no stars. They send text messages with incorrect time frames amongst other care less behaviour.

dss
dssSydney, Australia

let them gamble your money away

Employee has been adding super contributions to my account for 21 years but basically the money in the super account would hardly add up to the total amount of contributions paid. They may make you 15% in one year but then they loose 20% the next year. I would be better off and safer with a 1% compounded term deposit. Lets not talk about all the fees taken out as well. Basically they are just allowed to gamble with your money. What a joke. It even goes down when you lock your money into cash.

Lawrie
LawrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

I left.

I left because
1. I had a fairly straight forward TPG claim and it didn't not go well. It went on forever with all sorts of excuses. The complaints system did not work at all. I did eventually get the required payout because I was consistently persistent. I feel this has left a bad taste in my mouth.
2. Attended the first Annual Members meeting and education for retirees. It was a informative event but I realised how many people at the top of the organisation where new. This is good for the organisation long term but in the short term didn't inspire confidence.
I left

HappyJ
HappyJCentral Queensland, QLD

Processing requests are now off shore!?

Requested a payment but got lost in system, so I was told, and expected new payment request to take place but days went by and no action... the call centre let it slip that processing is now done off shore and now I understand why things have been woeful, as never experienced things this bad before. The fact things are now done off shore and outsourced, I am rolling out which might get stuffed up also, fingers crossed.