LG TD-C80NPW

LG TD-C80NPW

MPNs: 36502460 and TD-C80NPW

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.7

Ross

Ross

Very good condenser dryer

Very good condenser dryer. Because it extracts the moisture and deposits it into an easily accessible tank at the top left of the dryer, there is no build up of condensation like a regular dryer. It is very large - we are able to fit a queen size doona into it with no issues. There are heaps of settings available for every type of clothing and it stops itself when the clothes are dry. Only reason why I am giving it four stars out of five is that there is always a small amount of water/condensation that forms on the floor at the front of the dryer as there is a vent near the floor. Ensure to install it in the corner of the laundry so that no one slips on it!!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Karolina

KarolinaPerth

Never had any issues

Most of my appliances are LG, I cant say I could every fault them always been pretty happy with their products just like the condenser dryer I purchased a few days ago. Dries well, is pretty quiet and doesn't crinkle my clothes like my old vented dryer use to. Happy so far

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Ianblueeyes

Ianblueeyesasked

this is hard everyone seems to have a different reason to give it a bad review or good review. Balling seems to be the main issue. with sheets not drying.

Soozee

Soozeeasked

Hi, is it possible to change the door over to hinge on the left side? I read somewhere that there might be a kit available for this. Also, does this model have a reverse tumble action?

KymBobb

KymBobbasked

My dryer keeps beeping no matter what cycle I have it on? Any suggestions?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

CategoryCondenser Clothes Dryers