LG TD-C80NPW

LG TD-C80NPW

MPNs: 36502460 and TD-C80NPW

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.7

Adam

AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent dryer

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $744.00.

It’s Perfect

Does exactly what it says.....
Love the fact it has the flexibility of the built in water tray, and it’s location is perfect (where a laundry detergent draw would go on a washing machine) such a great idea, means you don’t have to bend down and lift a heavy water container like you have to on most with this feature.
Love that it’s sensor as that saves on the power bill also.
Overall happy customer here

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

I bought this dryer 7 months ago and I absolutely love it. Dries quickly and I didn't have any issues with sheets, like other people mentioned in other reviews. Quiet. Easy to use. No issues whatsoever. Very happy with my purchase. Totally recommend.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $920.00.

Condenser Clothes Dryers

Find out how LG TD-C80NPW compares to other Condenser Clothes Dryers

Happy Shopper

Happy ShopperVictoria

Great dryer

Bought this dryer in April to replace the old vented one that we had. So far so good!

No wet walls (unlike with vented one), and the clothes dry perfectly. The machine seems to sense the moisture levels and adjusts its time accordingly so the clothes are never over dried. I do sort my clothes into groups before drying. I’m sure this helps in the drying process. The rack is great! I accidentally got my slippers wet. 20 minutes on the rack and they were dry again. The TAG function is convenient especially if you want a different additional programme. Once the clothes are dry you gets cheery little tune just to let you know. So far I am very pleased.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $798.00.

Jsoinaus

JsoinausMelbourne

Fast drying

Compared to a Bosch dryer which I used for the past three years, I am much more satisfied with this product. It does not over-dry your clothes. It is really fast in drying. You can really rely on the dryer’s different settings as it does what you want it to do. Really happy with this dryer.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
AndyM

AndyMBrisbane

Love it

We had a bad experience with our last dryer which was a whirlpool. So we switched brands and went with the LG. It has been fantastic and drys our clothes without the need to constantly check it and re do it. I like the sand shoe drier attachment which comes in handy for my soccer boots. Very quiet and the operating system seems easier to use.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Lee N

Lee NMurray Region, NSW

Massive size, works a treat and no wet walls

Date PurchasedNov 2018