Does a good job, but takes a while.
We love that this machine is gentle on our clothing and 9/10 it dries completely. It's not like the old dryers that burn the water out of the clothing, it gently takes the water out and that's why it takes a little longer. I would definitely buy it again if I had to choose between the two types. I would prefer if it dried a little faster, but at the end of the day, it's the price we pay for gentle drying.
We also love that it doesn't leave any condensation anywhere, it drains into our sink and our clothes are ALWAYS soft and beautifully fresh after using this dryer....and it looks great with our LG washing machine.
Review collected in partnership with LG
Avoid - This dryer is useless - I wan't my old machine back
Overall - Avoid this lemon of a dryer.
- Too many complicated settings
- Rarely gets cloths dry on first run (Took two runs of 2+ hours to dry bedding today!)
- This dryer has a humidity sensor it should know when the cloths are dry!!!
- If this was my first and only LG purchase (Including the washer which is actually ok) I will NOT be buying LG again.
- Broken by design!
Good points (Clutching at straws here)
- It may be energy efficient (Though debatable as it takes up to 4 hours to dry bedding)
- It looks good as dryers go ...
|Category||Condenser Clothes Dryers|
|Energy Rating||2 star(s)|
|Energy Consumption||401 kWh per year|
|Features||Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter and Stackable|
|Dimensions||850 x 600 x 680 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Silver|
- GTIN13: 8806087678970
- MPN: TD-C90NPE and TDC90NPE
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.