LG UK63 Series

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alex Smith

Alex SmithPerth, WA

Great Bargain

After buying a JVC 65" TV that lasted 3 weeks and the colour was poor, with power up timing to drive you thru the roof.

This was a complete upgrade! Purchased it on special for $1000, the colour is great... Functionality is great with true HDR, the time to turn on the screen is about 1-2 seconds. The WebOS is excellent and allows many apps and games. Including hang motion via the remote control.

I would highly recommend this TV for its great price and functionality. It has many outputs including Optical out for true HD sound.

Richard D.

Richard D.Perth, WA

Good TV for the price

Good Picture quality, colours are vibrant and don't look synthetic, like the easy to use menu and remote physical and smart phone app. 4 x HDMI Port, 1 X Optical Port make connecting other devices easy. Also setup is very simple.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,145.00.

Caroline Norval

Caroline NorvalWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent tv especially for the price

this is for our air b and b unit so we needed to ensure it was a quality tv but also reasonably priced and something that all guests from any country could use with ease. I am happy to report that his has worked very well since feb 2019 and we have had no issues or problems with guests using this. I would also be happy to repurchase this tv in the event that my home one breaks down. clear picture, good sounds and a great price. highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $888.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality
wheels

wheels

LOVE THIS TV

This TV has a really easy to navigate control system , making it simple to switch from live TV to Netflix or youtube. WiFi connection is great and have not had any problems with streaming content from multiple sources. The sound is better than I expected but I have the TV connected via Bluetooth to Bose sound bar.
I had this TV previously and it was water damaged. I could have picked other brands and models to replace it when the insurance paid but I just brought the same model again, highly recommend

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,200.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

TheRealQuade

TheRealQuadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great UHD TV for a great price

This is my 3rd 4K/UHD TV and is definitely a keeper. After being not so impressed with the general picture quality and smart features of previous TVs, I decided to spend a bit more and go with a brand I knew was good. The apps work and never crash, it has bluetooth in and out so I can use my bluetooth headphones and also play music from my iphone through it if need be. The mouse cursor on the remote is a great feature too, and it's a definite plus that it actually works and is easy to control. I love the scroll wheel on the remote too. The picture quality is great, with no obvious gradient shifts or "barring" on solid colours and from what little 4K streaming I have done on it, that also works and isn't buggy like past TVs I've owned.