LG 49UK7550PTA (49")

LG 49UK7550PTA (49")

MPN: 49UK7550PTA

4K Ultra HD TVs Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of 4k ultra hd tv would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality

Great TV, Easy to use

My first ever smart tv and I love it. Easy to navigate, great sound and picture quality.
Was easy to set my wireless headphones up using Bluetooth.
Absolutely thrilled to have my computer set through it and Blueray DVD player.
Connects to wifi effortlessly, and has enough ports for USB and HDMI.
The apps are ok with YouTube, Spotify, Netflix, Stan, Abc iview, 9Now and SBS being the main ones, all the others seem irrelevant or pointless and foreign.
I like the TV guide, reminder and being able to record programs straight onto my hard drive. The remote is simple to use with a pointer on screen or just using the controls on remote.
I have mine mounted to wall and copes fine with me moving it around to see it when I’m cooking.

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,698.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

Dave_S

Dave_SHobart

Great TV for the price. Awesome picture and easy to navigate (elderly owner).

I purchased this TV for my mum (elderly). It has a great picture and is easy to navigate for my mum who is not so tech savy. I made a few comparisons as to the difficulty of setting up bluetooth headphones with a few other TV's and this one appeared to be the easiest. It also connects with the headphones immediately with ease when the old girl wants to use them.

It is also easy to navigate the smart TV functions as it has pointer style setup like a mouse which is easy for her to use. This TV does everything you need it to do for a great price. I have purchased a few LG TV's over the years without any issues at all.

Date PurchasedDec 2018