LG V30

LG V30

Paul LW

Paul LWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Phone with Performance

I recently switched from an iphone 8 to the LG V30+ . This is a seriously good phone. The build quality is excellent and the battery life is bullet proof. The screen resolution is crystal clear. I use the phone mainly for data and the hi tech camera. I have clients I speak to and the hands free is clear and LOUD :-) Sure its a 2017 model but it ticks all the boxes. Not to mention bang for your buck.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $379.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software

Unhappy

Unhappy

Mobile Phone LGV30

I brought this phone 7 months ago from celletel.llc and the screen froze yesterday, could not even make ooo calls. I rebooted it back to factory settings and still does not work. Contacted the seller and they will not do anything about it. Do not buy from this company celletel.llc as they as not good with warranties. I have wasted my money and will never buy from them again.