LG WD-8016C

LG WD-8016C

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

paddingtonbrisbane

Fast and water efficient.

Has a very handy 30 minute option that I use 90% overall. This seems to work just as well as the other much longer options wool; cotton etc. Have used other makes that use plenty more water and power.

paddington

Have since been told this machine is much older than I thought so it deserves a good score. Have also been reminded how important it is to adjust the 4 bases to prevent vibrations,walking.damage etc.

paddington

If the power is off and the child lock not on and the cycle over and the door still will not open - slide a thin plastic kitchen spatular in from right hand side to gently push the latch. Works for me.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long last reliable-ish machine

Had this machine about 3 years, after i bought it for $110 second hand, only problem i everbhad was towards the end of its life, where it tripped the power occasionally, and about once in every 25 - 30 loads it would leak water on the floor.
Would say for its age it is pretty quiet. Definitely reliable, and does an OK job of washing, wash cycles are shorter on this one then the new $2700 LG machine we replaced it with.

Date PurchasedJun 2010
buick1946

buick1946Perth, WA

After 8 years working for a family of 5 it is starting to give a little trouble.

Mermur

MermurHobart

Good machine

jimbo_80

jimbo_80

Excellent washing machine

I've had this washing machine over 6 years and never had a problem, which I'm happy about as I've had nothing but trouble with other LG products purchased at the same time.

It's very water efficient and washloads always come out clean. I sometimes forget tissues in pockets but they stay in the pocket! It has delay start where you can program "ready in X hours".

The plastic door and front have faded to a yellow colour, but it's not in direct sunlight, and there is sometimes gunk left over in the drawer.

Overall very happy with this washing machine.
Washes clothes well, water and energy efficient
Plastic parts have faded, gunk left over in the drawer

MARYferret
MARYferret
LG
LG A.LG
yvonne.newman.31
yvonne.newman.31

Terrible

The washing machine has been nothing but trouble since the day i bought it 2years ago. It would be nice if there was a LG washing machine like this one without it causing so many problems
The fact that it is a front loader. I bought it because i was sick of having top loaders fixed
My LG WD-8016C always moves,leaks from dispenser drawer. Have had it fixed twice. The spring that sits in the seal has come out and now if i use it there is a lot of noise and it will not spin the water out the clothes

Memphis35

Memphis35

Good

WAYNE CLIFFORD

WAYNE CLIFFORDasked

I heard a weird sound during last 8 mins of quick wash of 1000 spin then I saw a light spark underneath the machine. I am very concern it could cause the fire please advice.

Smadar

Smadarasked

Hello,
If I want to use liquid washing and liquid softener, where do I put them?

I only found explanations for powder washing.

Smadar.

paddington

I do not use either but from memory left for washing-middle compartment for softeners- right is a mystery. I only use a tiny amount of good quality powder ( that is a subjective debate ) on a short cycle.

Claire

Claireasked

How old is the LG INTELLOWASHER 7.5kg WD8016C?

paddington

The one here is maybe ten plus years old. If you use the 30 minute cycle on low spin,low heat, light loads with low vibrations you may get years of service. Heavy loads on high settings could shake it to junk in ten weeks.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives