LG WD1200D

LG WD1200D (page 2 of 10)

MPN: WD1200D

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

P.mehndiratta

P.mehndirattaMelbourne

Just ok product

Lg front loader is just not too bad. Lots of features available for all types of clothes. But the water hose are too noisy when spraying the water over clothes. No doubt its water saving & energy rating. It cleans the clothes quite well, Washing timers are bit confusing & long time.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

JJJ

JJJbrisbane

sturdy reliable machine

I bought the machine 2 years ago , use it almost every day as we have a big family, very sturdy reliable machine, still looks as brand new, easy to clean and no mist problems which was a problem with my previous machine, good on energy saving scale, extremely cost effective. Highly recommended!!!

Date PurchasedJul 2016
dav

davadelaide

average washing machine

Recently bought a lg wd1200d washing machine.The reason i had to buy a front loader was that i moved into a house that only allowed for a front loader.When first used there was stains on some clothes.This has now disapated but a worrying start. My advice is buy a top loader if you have a choice.

Carl N

Carl NHobart

Great overall washing machine

Does its job very well. Great functions/features. The only issue I have every now and than is that the machine will turn itself off midway through a cycle. Aside from that one issue we've been very happy with it. Surprisingly more quite than I thought it would have been which is a bonus for us who live in a apartment.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Rod G

Rod G

Great washer at a great price!

I’ve never had a front loader before but I’m pleasantly surprised with this machine. I did a fair amount of research before I decided this machine would provide what I was seeking at the price I could afford.
It is quiet and stable and goes about the washing without any issues. The end result is great. Much of my washing is done on the “quick 30” program with 1200 rpm spin, clothing is nearly dry after that spin speed. What it doesn’t have is a timer countdown for remaining wash duration but that shouldn’t be an issue once you get used to it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Do not go near this machine .

Let’s start on the settings well your cotton wash can take up to 5 hours and you won’t know about this tell your door Is locked and it’s weighed your load , if you don’t ask for child lock on setting your door can open while paused and full of water leaving your floor more like a swimming pool it destroys your water pipes in your home and LG won’t cover any costs even it is bran new Iv had this machine 3 months and the door lock has gone it leaks and the door seal has come of already terrible machine not safe around children and will bounce round your kitchen avoid this machine at all costs .

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Rick Wijnholts

Rick Wijnholts

The worst machine I have ever experienced.

It is NOT quiet ,Had tech come twice and told me to only use 800 spin and it still move and lifts to such a height it bounces in to the walls and doors . Then told to use 400 spin and still does the same and soaking wet clothes is the result,will be taken Lg to the Ombudsman.All I want is to have a sales person come and have a look for them selves ,not a tech.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Discerning

DiscerningByron Bay

Machine, LG service all terrible!

mal317

mal317Perth

Great buy

I bought this from the good guys...it has been 8 months now and i just love it.
I have two kids who are quite messy and i don't use special detergents but the clothes comes always clean from the washing machine. Very rarely I have to use stain cleaner. Also it is saving me few dollars on water bill.

Shiyne

ShiynePerth, WA

Good value machine

This is one of the cheaper machines on the market so you probably shouldn’t expect all the top model features. But for the price it has a good selection of programs and washes well. Some cycles are longer than others so I just choose the most economical one and mostlly wash on cold. It is a good size and I think it is good value for the low price we paid.

KailaB

KailaBBallajura

Good little washing machine

I really like this washing machine. The only down side is that a normal cotton cycle goes for over 3 hours. However i put most of my cycles on the quick 30 minute cycle and it cleans the clothes really well (better than my last top loader). Reasonably quiet machine aswell.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Sri

SriAdelaide

Nice quiet machine

Washes clothes perfectly with out damaging the fabric with no noise at all as other washing machine does. Easy to function not many complications switches. Can choose the temperature and types of clothes and timing accordingly for washing. Water and electricity efficiency.
Easy to maintain.in love with this product.

Ankita

Ankita

It’s a perfect size and working machine as easy to wash the blenkets and washable carpet

30 minuets cycle and cotton wash is the best featured and easy to put detergent the water consumption rating is good and I think not too much electricity consumption as my experience I wash two times in a week and good electric usage not a so much and it’s good space of inside to wash.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Addy

AddyAdelaide

Perfect

Have had this for a few months and it's performance has been commendable. Very simple to use and the settings panel is pretty simple with pre programmed settings. Just select and press start. Washes the cloyhes well ofcourse and comes highly recommended for people on budget. Still stylish to look at, Just no digital display.

Paul

PaulAdelaide

Screen glitches

We bought this just recently and the screen began to show different numbers but turned out these were not numbers but a faulty screen. I reported the issue but LG wanted to charge $200 just to come out and see a unit that clearly was faulty on warranty. The retailer swapped it over but the new unit the cloths come out stone cold on super hot mode.

Jorge

Jorge

Perfect

It is really good here at home my wife use like every time that she can because she love it and me too because I have all my cloths clean all the time and my kids even me I find really easy to use at home when my wife it is not there

Kimberly

KimberlyPerth

Doesn't get to desired temp

We got this as a replacement of our old 13 year old washer hoping to save water and power but we think it actually uses more water and i stuck a digital thermometer into the wash with Bluetooth and the temp didn't go even close to each setting well below by 5-15 degrees. Very unhappy

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Rachel

RachelOrange

Wash cycles too long, no timer or delay function

Date PurchasedJun 2016

jeremy

jeremyCentral, SA

What is with lg direct drive and water valve issues

Great machine and good water usage.
But ...
The dam water valve don’t cut off the water after the loads finished on my second one alreaady. My older model WD11020 did the same thing. I’ve backed off pressure but end up turning it off after the loads done. Or open the door I hope they fix the issue in newer models

staceychum

staceychumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for price

Cleans great, rinses well, has a quick cycle. Doesn’t wear out your cloths, only down side is it’s a little loud and doesn’t have a timer to veiw how long a cycle goes for our how long the cycle has left, that is the only design flaw, otherwise it’s great

Date PurchasedApr 2018