LG WD1207NCW

LG WD1207NCW

MPN: WD1207NCW

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Carmela

Carmela

Good little washer!

Quiet, efficient, compact, good worker.
Bought it a few years ago, after many years of top loaders, thinking i would never change.. however this front loader is magnifique and the price was pretty good. Happy to have it in our house.The clothes come out very well spinned, nearly dry in fact. And no tangled messes!

Date PurchasedAug 2013

Ziya Eris

Ziya Eris

essentials for every house

Nice and quite and reliable,Great machine. Its quiet and easy to use. Theres a lot of cycles to choose from but I normally just use the 30 min wash usually and clothes come out really clean. We are really satisfied with this product and of course, it is highly recommended!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great!! Nothing bad to say about this one

Great machine. Its quiet and easy to use. Theres a lot of cycles to choose from but I normally just use the 30 min wash usually and clothes come out really clean. Other washes I use are duvet, for the sheets and use hot water for a good clean. No lint buildup, highly recommend.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Ravando

RavandoMelbourne

Perfect Washing Machine!

I bought this washing machine a few months ago because my old one was broken. I saw many great reviews about this machine and decided to purchase for this one. The washing machine working really well and quiet. We are really satisfied with this product and of course, it is highly recommended!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Emma

EmmaAdelaide

Perfect! So many cycles to choose from

My clothes used to come out with marks when using my top loader. Now this is not an issue. LG is user friendly and one of the only machines where I can add an item after cycle starts (massive bonus). Having so many different cycles, to suit the fabric and wear of my clothes, my clothes are not damaged.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

CamoDuck

CamoDuckBrisbane

Water Hammer Issue (Brisbane)

BN2018

BN2018Melbourne

Excellent Machine

It is very good washing machine. It is very easy to use. It is very quiet. I always put my dirty cloths in it at night. And I go to sleep and I can not hear it at all. Also I can set up a timer and leave home. When I come back the job has done.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Tanyasydney

Best washer

I call this washer the silent one. I love the 30-minute cycle that washers just as well as my previous washer did on a 58-minute cycle. There is never a need to re-rinse a load as it leaves everything lint free. The best features are the silence and lack of vibration.

Chris

ChrisAdelaide

Seal started leaking after 6 months of minimal use, not covered by warranty

Seal was hardly damaged, was not covered under warranty and was charged parts that were expensive, warranty customer service was poor from on the phone,$250 to replace a seal, funny how the electrician rocked up with the part needed to fix it before i said anything, wont be buying LG Again

Gina

GinaSydney

It's great one!

This one is very good on cleaning and rinsing our clothes. It does not wear-out our clothes. it is very quiet we love it this way, even we are sleeping while it is washing. My favourite features is 30 mins quick washing. It has been saved lots power for us.

Ron W

Ron WLake Haven

Great front loader

I love my new washing machine and it has heaps of wash options and easy to change temperature and spin RPM's. Clothes come out nice and clean and the machine is quiet. Love the quick 30 minute cycle and the little tune the machine plays at the end of the wash. Also great that you can add extra clothes even if the wash cycle has already started (always seem to drop a sock from the basket when carrying my washing to the laundry). Great to have a 10 year warranty on the motor too. I haven't downloaded the diagnosis app yet but I imagine it would be handy if you did encounter a problem. Well done LG.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

OldHarrySydney, NSW

Smart but Dumb

Date PurchasedApr 2018

FiMo

FiMoPerth

Great washing machine

We were originally looking at a different brand at around the same price. The salesman suggested we should definitely go with one that didn't use a belt, and I'm so glad he did!

It's quiet, and we have uneven hardwood floors in our laundry, so that's a real feat!

It's great on water and power, which for us is very important as we're on rainwater and gas bottles.

It also has lots of different options for washing and you can even go online and download specific wash cycles that suit you and then link it with your phone.

And most importantly, it washes our clothes really well! Bonus :-D

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Renee

Renee

Amazing!

This washing machine cleans and rinses very well! Had it for 3 months now and no complaints at all. Does not wear out clothing and is very quiet! I love the delay feature with it because I can get it ready the night before and set it to turn on and finish washing clothes for the time that I wake up in the mornings! Great design!

BCruz

BCruzBlacktown, NSW

Cleans fast and quietly

It cleans and rinses clothes really well. No residue left on clothes and the washer itself. It's very gentle on clothes - does not misshape them or stretch them. It does vibrate a bit - we have tiled floors in our laundry area and its slipped quite a few times but they include a non-slip sticker to place on the base to stop the washer from moving forward or to the side when it's rinsing clothes (due to vibration). It's not too loud. I like that it plays a short tune when your washing's done. It also has lots of settings for different types of laundry but I usually just go for the 30 minute one.

Ducky

DuckyBrisbane

Love this washing machine

Purchased this washing machine to replace an old Whirlpool front loader that had broken down. Initially was going to purchase a F&P Smart washing machine, but the fact it would recalculate the cleaning time over and over put us off. The NFC tap on washing feature is great, as it allows us to customise the wash we want. Sometimes I want an extra long rinse cycle, or I want one of the cycles with a lower spin speed. The best thing about it is the quiet wash - other half is up late and can do a load at 2am without waking the house up. Didn't receive 5 stars because for some reason, they removed the app from the App store without a word, and is now only available on Android.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Richard L

Richard LSydney

Works great, but slow

The washing machine seems to clean and rinse clothes well. There's many functions to choose from, however although advertised to have more downloadable functions, this seems to require a US phone app. The machine is quite loud and can take up to 3 hours for a full load. Overall, it does the job and no major issues yet.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Awesome product! Where have you been my whole life?

Clothes smell and look clean - haven't had a chance to wash off tough stains yet but am pretty confident it will do its job. With the right settings, we haven't had any problems with clothes wearing out. Due to the drum being spun without a belt, it is much quieter. Very impressed with the Smart feature.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Michael

MichaelAU

Has worked perfectly, cleans well and is quiet

I don't have a bad word to say about the LG front loader that I purchased. It doesn't stretch my clothes, it is quiet, it doesn't consume a lot of water or electricity and I am very happy with the purchase. I would recommend buying an LG front loader .

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Gina

GinaPerth

Great operation, TERRIBLE fill cycle!

This machine's fill cycle rapidly shuts off the water valve multiple times which somehow (???) is meant to achieve water efficiency. What it definitely achieves is TERRIBLE water hammer in my pipes - if your home has decent water pressure, make sure you factor in the cost of a plumber to install hammer arrestors on your inlet taps like I had to!!! Shocked that a product with such a stupid function as "rapidly shutting off valves" was ever conceived by professionals and managed to make it to mass manufacturing. I have a layman's knowledge of plumbing at best and even I know that's a dumb idea!!