LG WD1208TC4W

LG WD1208TC4W

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not for me!

Doesn't rinse the soap out, I use 2 spoons of liquid to 4 towels, the previous LG rinsed ok.
This machine doesn't spin properly after the wash and in-between rinses.
Apart from that it is ok but thats a pretty big problem so i'm not happy.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $748.00.

Noise Level

Changed my life!

I love this washing machine. The 30 min quick cycle is the best. Having previously owned a Samsung front loader that had a 28 min cycle that was really about 45 mins I was so impressed with how spot on this one actually is. The clothes wash beautifully and it's super quiet aswell. It even sings me a song when it's finished. So happy with this machine!

Purchased in February 2019.

The best washing machine I have ever owned

I recently ungraded to this washing machine and am very impressed with is model. Although I didn't buy this washing machine for the remote start function, I was impressed by the idea. However in order to use the remote start function, the washing machine has to be turned on manually or other wise it does not work, which kind of defeats the purpose of a remote start, If I have to go and turn it on at the machine, and it turns of automatically which is great if you are energy conscience, but means you can not turn the machine on and leave it on in order to use the remote start.
So although that is not a complete disappointment it is more an anticlimax, Don't buy this machine for that one function.
Other then that I am incredibly impressed by this machine.

Great

Happy with my LG washing machine so far. It hasn’t skipped a beat and I’m happy with the way it cleans my clothes. Looks pleasing and handles a fair bit of clothes. Can’t do quilts though

Purchased in February 2018.

Noise Level

Working well so far

Bought another LG because my last LG lasted over 14years and it was still going ok. Wanted a bigger load so got this one. 4.5 star water rating and 4 star energy rating. 1hr 30mins approx. for 60*C 800spins and quick wash 40*C 800 spins approx. 37mins. Not bad for 8g loader. Although last LG was quicker but it was 7.5g loader. I like the little tune at the end of each load. Lots of programmes. Best feature you can add wash you forgot or change setting.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

What is the maximum short term power consumption, (we are a solar powered house with battery/inverter power supply so max power is critical to us) I can't find technical specs any where to tell me this.

I just bought this LG washing machine and have only used it a couple of time. I am only able to use cold water from the tap. I was told by LG that this model has an internal heater. I just did a wash and set the temperature at 40 degrees which should be warm, but when I checked inside during the wash the washing felt cold to touch. So does the machine heats up the water or not? If not what do you suggest I do? Ta

What is the noise level during washing and spinning?

WD1208TC4W