LG WD1275TC5W

LG WD1275TC5W

MPN: WD1275TC5W

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

3.9

Matty C.

Matty C.South East Queensland, QLD

Going on 2 years old, Best washer i've had

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for A$699.00.

zubair m.

zubair m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product

Irs a really nice product. I have been using for quite long and it works amazingky well. Never had any issues and the overall system is easy to operate as well

Purchased in January 2019.

Gumby

GumbySydney, NSW

Buyer beware. Life's Good until you're front door seal is damaged

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$595.00.

Renee  Cameron

Renee CameronCentral, SA

This is perfect. Can’t live without it

This product is amazing value for money. I am very happy with the customer service that I was provided when purchasing and I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking

Purchased in May 2020.

Lou

Lou

Worst machine ever - ruins clothes!

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online for A$700.00.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good washing machine

I have no problem with the washing machine and used it a lots of times and have a big family and lots of friends too and good product too have a good day

JoyL

Easy and efficient washer with wide range of optional settings

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

JoyL

Thank you Alicia. I will call your team.

Belle

BelleMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely love it

This was our 1st frontloader, so we were a lttle hesitant at first, HOWEVER, after using it only once, I was hooked...its solid and so water efficient. I'm thrilled each time I use it.. we wash everything from delicate items through to my husbands work wear (grease monkey)..so its proven over and over again that is up for anything we throw at it..I'm also impressed with the minimal liquid detergent and water usage...very little environmental impact...

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Rhiza Lee Raspado

Rhiza Lee RaspadoSydney, NSW

Good quality

Powerful yet gentle in cleaning and removing stain from clothes. Durability wise, its excellent. Easy to operate as well and very convenient. I am very satisfied and will definitely recommend to others.

Purchased in November 2019.

Edison N

Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got it fixed after extreme shakiness

Remove the transport latch or you will face shakiness. Forever. Never had such a terrible machine before until I met this one thats basically rocking up my life with its noise

Kul

KulPerth, WA

Great

It does the job but can be noisy sometimes. It dance in the laundry for good ten minutes while spinning. I use it for all type of clothes. Good machine overall

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys.

Flo

Flo

Very happy

I have had this LG front loaded washing for a number of years and very happy with not only the large 8kg size but the way it cleans my clothes.

Purchased in March 2016 at The Good Guys for A$800.00.

Vee Roberts

Vee RobertsGippsland, VIC

Quiet but no match for previous noisy LG

Krups

KrupsMelbourne

Good features at reasonable price

It can easily fit into a small laundry space. It is very quiet and has many wash options including 30 min quick wash. It comes with 2 years of all parts & labour warranty and 8 years of motor warranty.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys.

Paul F

Paul FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible design

I bought this unit just over three months ago and due to the poor design of the seal at the steel drum it has allowed a small screw to get between the steel drum and the resin tub. Yes my fault for not emptying my pockets but if the seal was designed better it would have prevented the screw from getting somewhere where it could cause damage. So what now - LG wont cover the repairs and the repair cost would equal 98% of the purchase price so now it is just scrap - what a waste of money, will never buy LG again. When I went to buy another washing machine I checked the design of the seal and found LG has the largest gap - DONT BUY AN LG WASHING MACHINE!

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$596.00.

Aditya Majety

Aditya MajetySydney, NSW

Washes perfect and makes less noise

Bought this washing machine from HN few months back and this has proven to be perfect for our needs. Washes well, clothes don't get tangled, gentle on the clothes and makes less noise. It has got multiple modes and the wash time increases for some. Its also got a quick wash that takes 30 minutes and its very handy. A tip is to keep the door open for some time after the washing is done so that the rubber surrounding the door dries and there will not be any mold.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$668.00.

Dryer Typesimpson rd62145w
Judy C

Judy C

great product

we bought this early this year, it is easy to use, good value for money and save water and electricity. And compare this one is quieter than the one we used before.

Purchased in February 2019 at goodguys for A$899.00.

LG Front Loaders don't last

We bought an LG Front Loader in September 2015. We have been advised that it is too expensive to repair and LG have not honoured their warranty displayed on the machine (which is misleading). LG "customer service" is located in Manilla, Philippines. They idea of customer service is obstruct the customer as much as you can and pass you slowly on from one person to the next and "loose the call" on the transfer. Please read other customers reviews who have had an LG. Your washing machine may be working now but from our experience LG will not be there to help you when it fails in the near future.

Purchased in September 2015 at Bing Lee for A$720.00.

Jer A.

Jer A.

Quiet an comfort

Easy to use and save a lot of water and electricity. Quiet and reliable the design is realy good it looks elegant overall a happy customer. I highly recomend this product

Purchased in January 2019.

Dryer TypeLG 8kg Heat Pump Dryer TD-H803CSW

Mazzie_StarSydney, NSW

LG makes a perfect little front loader washing machine

I always use the Quick 30 minute cycle and it works well on cold water. I bought the WD1200D - 7kg which is the discontinued model prior to the above. It’s a great size for a small apartment and mine is super quiet! I love it.

Purchased in December 2017 at Appliances Online for A$562.00.

Mark Wasked

Does anyone have even an approximation of load times. I’ve only just purchased this 7.5kg with steam and notice that half the cycles don’t give you a time until you’ve actually pressed start. I started on allergy care and then when timer said 2hr 55min I switched to a quicker wash. Would be good to have an idea on wash times.

gail1

gail1asked

I purchased an LG front loader 7kg after recommendations from the Good Guys shop manager. What a heap of junk! I totally hate it. I don't have time to sit around waiting for a full cycle which can often be 1.5 hours! So I only wash on the 'quick' cycle. The clothes do NOT come out clean at all. It is also so noisy that my entire building knows when I am doing my washing! Now after only 2 yrs 5 mths, the entire machine is coming out from the wall space & crashing into the wall, laundry sink and half way onto the laundry floor. I've had two major spinal surgeries, cut right down the front and back and across both hips, so I can't push the damn thing back in again. I've researched it all online. There are articles about how many complaints LG has had about this machine and with the same problem. The online & Youtube states everything from bearings; the damper; not being level any more; loose screws; loose weights; leaking water & rust; and so it goes on. It also says online that the machine should last & not have anything wrong with it for 10-15 years! This is an outright lie. I want a new machine! I hate front loaders and will never buy one again. I can hardly fit anything in it & I will be sending LG a bill from my spinal surgeon if I have to push it once more to get it back into position. Please contact me & sort this problem out quickly or I will be taking legal action for false advertising, lack of quality control & lack of being able to speak & deal with someone in our own country!

Mark W

I’ve had no issues at all as long as you level the machine correctly.
And on wash cycles that’s normal for most front loaders. The quick wash should clean as long as the load is only very small (2kgmax)

Tellasisasked

I wouldn't advise anyone to buy and LG Front Loader. You might be happy now but your washing machine has not been built to last. LG customer service is extremely poor and they offer no affordable parts or repair services. Check out the information on them as they do not prepare for their machines to work longer than 2 years. The internet is full of people with complaints about LG.

Mazzie_Star

I would suggest keeping the purchase docket for any brand! Gone are the days when any machine is built to last 10 years or more.

Tellasis

Yes Mazzie Star true. However it is not reasonable to expect a washing machine to only last 2 years. LG discontinue their machines quite quickly. You will find that they don't expect them to last more than 6 years and they don't provide affordable parts and service for repairs. There is heaps of info on the internet about LG and their mindset when it comes to the longevity of their products. Products should last and we as consumers need to become active and demand this as a right.

BUGBUYER
BUGBUYER

We bought our LG 7kg front loader about 2015... and the drum seals have worn out twice.... so I replaced them Myself... The parts are available on ebay from the UK.... the first time I attempted this, it was a big job, but it does get easier every time You do it... it would cost a lot of money to have this done by anyone... I also found that many of the parts for My LG washing machine also fit many other front load machines.... FIRST thing with a front Loader... is make sure the feet are on a stable floor and You may have to do some adjusting of the feet until the machine does NOT MOVE at all during the spin drying... after You have made sure the transport pins have been removed.. Most Important .. You should also connect up the hot water hose as ALL clothes should never ever be washed in COLD water.... WARM is OK as My Machine warms up to 30c degrees which is warm.... Bugbuyer Lee -- Upper Hunter Valley --

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives