LG WD1275TC5W

LG WD1275TC5W

MPN: WD1275TC5W

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Nelco3333
Nelco3333Fitzroy (Melb)

A great machine, will buy again and will recommend to friends and family

We recently purchased this machine, it is an excellent piece of equipment. Quiet and actually washes clothes well - everything I want in a washing machine.
This is the 4th LG product we have purchased, and the terrible quality of the Instruction Manual is a constant. Strange how they can make such good products, and issue such poor documentation at the same time. Luckily there is a strong You-tube support community of LG product owners who can guide you in how to use the appliances.

Purchased in June 2021 at Appliances Online for $800.00.

Linda
LindaVictoria

Great washing machine with lots of different options from 30min to wool and sensitives

washing delicatedms, baby clothes and my husband's dirty work wear. The LG handles it well. Its fairly quiet compare to our previous machine.
I love the adjustable temperature amd spin amount as well as all the different cycle options.
Would highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2016 at Betta Home Living.

Tony
Tony

Washing machine

Pretty good machine deos it's job
I was totally satisfied with the Machine I would definitely recommend it to others because it is a reliable product and very well put together

Purchased in February 2019 for $950.00.

zubair m.
zubair m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product

Irs a really nice product. I have been using for quite long and it works amazingky well. Never had any issues and the overall system is easy to operate as well

Purchased in January 2019.

Gumby
GumbySydney, NSW

Buyer beware. Life's Good until you're front door seal is damaged

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $595.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Renee  Cameron
Renee CameronCentral, SA

This is perfect. Can’t live without it

This product is amazing value for money. I am very happy with the customer service that I was provided when purchasing and I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking

Purchased in May 2020.

Lou
Lou

Worst machine ever - ruins clothes!

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online for $700.00.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good washing machine

I have no problem with the washing machine and used it a lots of times and have a big family and lots of friends too and good product too have a good day

JoyL

Easy and efficient washer with wide range of optional settings

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

JoyL

Thank you Alicia. I will call your team.

Belle
BelleMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely love it

This was our 1st frontloader, so we were a lttle hesitant at first, HOWEVER, after using it only once, I was hooked...its solid and so water efficient. I'm thrilled each time I use it.. we wash everything from delicate items through to my husbands work wear (grease monkey)..so its proven over and over again that is up for anything we throw at it..I'm also impressed with the minimal liquid detergent and water usage...very little environmental impact...

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Rhiza Lee Raspado
Rhiza Lee RaspadoSydney, NSW

Good quality

Powerful yet gentle in cleaning and removing stain from clothes. Durability wise, its excellent. Easy to operate as well and very convenient. I am very satisfied and will definitely recommend to others.

Purchased in November 2019.

Edison N
Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got it fixed after extreme shakiness

Remove the transport latch or you will face shakiness. Forever. Never had such a terrible machine before until I met this one thats basically rocking up my life with its noise

Kul
KulPerth, WA

Great

It does the job but can be noisy sometimes. It dance in the laundry for good ten minutes while spinning. I use it for all type of clothes. Good machine overall

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys.

Flo
Flo

Very happy

I have had this LG front loaded washing for a number of years and very happy with not only the large 8kg size but the way it cleans my clothes.

Purchased in March 2016 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Vee Roberts
Vee RobertsGippsland, VIC

Quiet but no match for previous noisy LG

Simone M
Simone Masked

Hi everyone I love my LG front loader washer Model WD1275TC5W. However I cannot connect it to the Smart Thinq app. This is because this model does not have a Delay Start / Wifi button. I’m very disappointed because this was one of the selling points for this machine. Did any of you find this an issue?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why avoid asking LG directly ?

Sue Basked

Hi,
I have this machine but it is only connected to the cold water. That is the way the laundry is set up. I change the setting to cold each time anyway. Just wondering about the steam cycles or hand washes that should be on warm. Does the machine heat the water or does it have to be connected to hot?

Matty C.

It will heat it by itself, also bad idea to always run a front loader on cold wash all the time, you'll get a build up of undissolved detergent on the spider arm and cause it to fail prematurely.

Sue B

Then how do I do it? Run a cycle on warm and it will take the cold and heat it?

Matty C.

yes, front loaders heat there own water

Malcolm W.
Malcolm W.asked

is there a lint filter

Matty C.

No there's no lint filter, it has an automatic lint disposal system, there is a pump filter behind the cover on the bottom right

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines