LG WD1409NCE

LG WD1409NCE

MPN: WD1409NCE
4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome Washing Machine

We purchased this machine due to the many issues with our older machine (not LG) and I have to say I am impressed and very happy.

We do the usual family washing clothes, towels and everything else that can be washed.

It has a great design and look and it looks amazing with the almost similar colour to our LG Fridge.

I like that it’s front washer as it can hold more clothes etc and we can wash our blankets easily without issue! Important for those cold months wash one while the other is on the bed etc.

It offers great selection of washing options like Wool, Cotton and I love the Quick Wash as it’s maybe a 16-20 minute wash and your done.

It’s a Smart Washer and I love that I can monitor the wash cycle when not at home and get notification when it’s completed it’s cycle and love that I can be watching TV and the Washing machine notifies the TV sits complete which is awesome. It is SmartQ enabled and WiFi enabled as well!

The one thing that frustrated me is the manual isn’t very clear how to do a manual water empty as that was required with one item that just wouldn’t go past the 4 minutes stage time left but probably due to having only 1 item oops.

All in all I love the Washing options and it is simple and easy to use and is SmartQ enabled for monitoring and getting notifications when cycle is complete.

Very happy with this washing machine

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,069.00.

Noise Level