LG WD1411SBW

LG WD1411SBW

MPN: WD1411SBW

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Brooke C.

Brooke C.Sydney, NSW

Cleans Clothes Well

Clothes come out very clean.
The only reason why I have taken off a star is because the clothes & sheets can get tangled as the machine doesn't have a reverse spin.
Super quiet operation and very heavy machine that doesn't go 'walking'.
I would still happily purchase this washing machine again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online for A$1,490.00.

Dryer TypeLG 8kg Heat Pump Dryer TD-H803CSW

cocolacoMelbourne

Paint coming off machine, LG blames it on me

Purchased in October 2018 at Billy Guyatts for A$1,225.00.

Damian

Damian

Crap!!!!!!!

Seal has split after 20 months and they don't want to it covered under warranty. 5 Years Concierge Gold doesn't cover this either.

Never buy from LG or Good Guys again that's for sure

Purchased in July 2018.

DONT BUY LGFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't buy LG

I brought a LG front loader from Harvey Norman in cairns its just over 4 yrs old paid service fee of $100 and told cost of repair around $600 LG wanted nothing to do with it. What a joke.
Do not by lg products. There service is pathetic!! I this is the first time I purchased lg and it will be the last and will encourage others not to buy there products

Purchased in December 2016.

DONT BUY LG

You can reach me on my email
Stevemaxwell56@hotmail.com

cameron w.

cameron w.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great machine

A great washing machine that takes alot of clothes. Does a great wash every time and has a lot of smart features as well. Wifi/app support is a really good feature!

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,300.00.

Tofu

If u have lots of time to waste, buy from LG

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for A$1,300.00.

Dryer TypeBosch HomeProfessional Heat Pump Tumble Dryers

Hi Alicia,
Thank you very much for reaching out. I just contacted using the email you provided and awaiting the reply. Will update the outcome here as soon as I get a response.

Tofu

Alicia, Thankyou for dealing with me in a civil manner. It was an absolute nightmare dealing with “LG customer care”, you have put an end to this and for that, I thank you.

Rose Carbone

Rose CarboneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Front loader LG

Im very satisfied with product I put all clothes even delicates it wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone they come out clean and easy for ironing.the cycles u can choose which u require a short cycle or a longer one .

Purchased in September 2017 at The Good Guys.

VISHAL T.

VISHAL T.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

The product is great. The noise level is very low as compared to other products.

I was all kind of clothes in it and it gives fabulous result every time. Very satisfied with the product. It leaves no lint, unlike other products of other brands.

lukeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor support from LG Australia

When purchased i was happy with the product until a few weeks ago when I found rust below the soap draw. I wrote in to LG about it, and they said that it was my fault for not maintaining the machine or using harsh cleaning chemicals on the outside. Still waiting for LG to come back to me.

Purchased in December 2017 at Bing Lee for A$1,090.00.

Martadinata

MartadinataPerth, WA

Very good washing machine

I have bought this washing machine for two months and this washing machine works very well. But I cannot put this washing machine on the wifi so I cannot start it if I am away

Jovana

JovanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the short cycle, but clothes have to be pre-soaked

I love front loader, LG is great machine, however the newest models have too many operation which people don't use and the fast cycle still works best. I tried on 100"C but the stains still did not get out, and the clothes were too wrinkled. Pre-soaking does the trick. Just soak your clothes overnight in any washing powder and just wash in the morning on 30 min quick without putting more detergent. Some stain still need to be treated before, no washing machine would get them out, does not matter what is the brand.

Purchased in July 2013 at The Good Guys.

kate b.

kate b.Sydney, NSW

It did apretty good job

Had it for seven years .. was an amazing help and i used it alot due to having 4 kids .. i recommend it highly the clothes came out clean and in a great condition no problems

Purchased in March 2012 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$799.00.

Beth

BethNortheast, VIC

Good but Takes a long time!

Family of 4 just recently bought an lg front loader. Yes it washes better than my old top loader but putting a load on this morning of towels and it’s over 5 hours ! Trying to get all my washing done over the weekend would be practically impossible if that’s how long a washing machine takes these days! Give me back my top loader any day

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$850.00.

Dryer TypeBosch HomeProfessional Heat Pump Tumble Dryers
Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it! Great for families!

I can wash everything in this machine thoroughly and efficiently especially dirty tradie clothing. It’s features are state of the art and it has many different settings. Large capacity which is so convenient. Delicates come out beautifully and the cycle times range from short to long so all round a great machine!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,129.00.

Sumaia Abbas

Sumaia AbbasSydney, NSW

I put all types of clothes , it is very clean and nice, also it save my electricity, I don't worry much about my clothes as they are really good with this machine.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$1,500.00.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Very happy

Very happy with LG washing machine. Well built and good quality. Previously was using a Bosch which was good but more expensive than LG. So far no issue with the LG one at all

Purchased in July 2014.

Dryer TypeHaier HDC80E1
Milad M.

Milad M.Sydney, NSW

quality and reliability

I personally love this machine. its super easy to work with and i am really happy for buying this. one of the good things about this machine is its capacity which i really needed.

Purchased in November 2018.

Sanjeev K.

Sanjeev K.Sydney, NSW

Good machine - little expensive

The machine with all the bells and whistles of modern technology. Was mulling between this one and another Miele model but glad I went for it. Overall, good machine and is very water efficient it seems. Sometimes it seems that the drum is smaller than the size provided maybe it's just me but I just don't find it big enough to fit some blankets that I could easily do with my older one in same weight range.

Purchased in January 2019.

fnord

fnordSydney, NSW

Great machine with great results!

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,298.00.

Sarah H

Sarah HPerth, WA

Not what I was hoping for! Sounds great but overall disappointed

The wash cycles are very long. I bought the 11kg washer as I needed a washer that was big enough to wash sheets, blankets. Ongoing problems with pipes since installation.

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for A$1,299.00.

Anthony H.

Anthony H.asked

Hi guys can you plz tell me what the shortest wash time is on this washing machine plz..

Marshyasked

I have an LG inverter 11 kg front loader washing machine. Its only two years old and I bought it brand new from the good guys. Lately when I put it on i get an error message of 03 when the machine only has 11 minutes to go. Looked at the instructions and went through everything it said to do. I have cleaned the filter and drained the water and it is still doing it. I also take things out half way thinking its unbalance but that doesnt work either. CAn someone please let me know what they think it is? Regards
Emma

luke

You can try and get in touch with LG and see how you go. They have a hotline you can ring, but its Hard to get them to commit to their warranty. Don't expect too much support from LG post your purchase.

Thanks luke

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-Twice

Agree with Luke, LG after sales service is pretty much non existent. Even for products within the 12 month warranty they just do nothing and keep you waiting for over a month.

Kia

Kiaasked

My old machine had a standard 45min wash cycle. I cant find cycle lengths for this machine. If I put in a normal, (mixed load, lightly soiled) how long would it take to wash?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines