LG WD1411SBW

LG WD1411SBW

MPN: WD1411SBW

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy

Very happy with LG washing machine. Well built and good quality. Previously was using a Bosch which was good but more expensive than LG. So far no issue with the LG one at all

Purchased in July 2014.

Dryer TypeHaier HDC80E1

quality and reliability

I personally love this machine. its super easy to work with and i am really happy for buying this. one of the good things about this machine is its capacity which i really needed.

Purchased in November 2018.

Good machine - little expensive

The machine with all the bells and whistles of modern technology. Was mulling between this one and another Miele model but glad I went for it. Overall, good machine and is very water efficient it seems. Sometimes it seems that the drum is smaller than the size provided maybe it's just me but I just don't find it big enough to fit some blankets that I could easily do with my older one in same weight range.

Purchased in January 2019.

Noise Level

Great machine with great results!

I bought the LG WD1411SBW 11kg Front Load Washing Machine with TrueSteam from Appliances Online over a month ago to replace an old 7L Westinghouse top loader and I'm so pleased that I did! This machine is the current top rated washing machine by Choice and I can concur that the dirt removal is exceptional, rinse performance and water efficiency are all very good. The steam function is brilliant it means that when I pull clothes out they are virtually dry and require much less time on the line to dry. The capacity is massive and means that I can now fit twice as many clothes in one load. There is an option for cycles from 15mins to 3.5hours (1 hr option works very well) so no need to worry about options for short cycles. The amount of customisation for each wash cycle is excellent.
The only negative I've found with this machine is that our WiFi signal can't be detected in the location of the washing machine so the Smart function isn't open to us, but so far the machine is working perfectly (noise is minimal) so no need to troubleshoot with the app yet!

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,298.00.

Noise Level

Not what I was hoping for! Sounds great but overall disappointed

The wash cycles are very long. I bought the 11kg washer as I needed a washer that was big enough to wash sheets, blankets. Ongoing problems with pipes since installation.

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,299.00.

Only got 1 star because it had to, zero stars

The wash cycle starts with an annoying on and off function that makes my water pipes clang. Very small for an 11kg, smaller than my previous 10kg and doesn’t wash the clothes properly. Cycles are extremely long (3hours) if you fill machine. Very noisy and rattles a lot in the spin cycle. DO not buy this machine very poor quality

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,200.00.

It’s a good machine.

I’m very happy with this machine. My clothes, and particularly my white sheets, have never looked cleaner.
You can fit a good sized load in the machine.
I bought the LG Heatpump Condenser dryer in the middle of last year and was very disappointed to find that not only have they changed the door design but it opens the opposite way.
I’m in a wheelchair and it’s posed all sorts of problems with accessing the machine to transfer the load of washing to the dryer.
The other thing I’m not convinced about is the True Steam function.
I thought it would be great for freshening up when you pull out clothes for the change in seasons. Put a couple of items through the cycle and it made no difference at all.
I put my Actil sheets (which I thought were nice and white) through the Stain Wash cycle with the ‘intensive’ option selected and a temperature of 60°. It’s probably the longest cycle being over 3 1/2 hours so I only use it every 3rd wash. The results are amazing. Snow white sheets.
It’s a nice quiet machine when operating. The loudest thing is when it’s filling with water.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great machine!

We bought this big 11kg washer for our family and have been really happy with the performance. Great on a range of different cycles with our normal wash being “mix” and using “wool” settings for the delicate stuff and bedding/pillows (this washer can fit it all!). The mix setting determines the cycle length by weight of load so is quicker if there’s less clothing in the load.
The steam feature is fantastic, clothes are hot when they come out even after a cold wash so they dry super quick and always smell fresh and clean. Love the fact I can program a wash cycle with my phone and delay it to take advantage of cheaper energy rates. Then in the morning I get an alert to tell me when the load has finished and I can hang it straight away! Really happy with it so far, and we know LG has been super reliable, our old washing machine sits in a restaurant washing 2-3 loads of tea towels daily after 3 years of domestic use, and hasnt missed a beat. We were confident LG was the brand to go with.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Perfect and quiet

Love this machine.

Had a 14plus years of front loader that was working still but needed a larger washing machine. Made a big difference in siZe 11kg from my old 7kg. Decided to go for it as my cabinet could only fit standard 600mm width appliance.
Love the quality of this machine.

It’s a plus to be able to use wifi function on it to remote it to start or to notify me when washing is done when I’m out and about. The steam option is a plus but it easily washes out king quilt with ease. Super quiet even at the highest spin cycle.

Only thing I would criticize is that sometimes on shorter cycle, water builds up at end of cycle in the softener tray, even with the use of non use of softener. But no big deal.

Excellent buy. Considering good guys on eBay had 20% off as well. Plus $50 plus for delivery

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Good machine

Lg washing machine doing a good job so far. Cleans & rinse are good with water savings option. I have no problen in my washing since i bought it. Its very quiet & enery saver. It has smart phone diagnostics to reset factory settings, i love the touch control panel & smart diagnose.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Versatile washer but long wash cycle

The machine does a good job in washing cloths clean and hygiene (TrueSteam wash). Although the machine can take 11kg load but the drum size isn't big enough to fit too much items. We can't complaint much because the physical size of the machine is similar to standard 7.5kg machine and it save a lot of space. The 13kg model is a much bigger machine. It handles well with a single large item. It is very quiet and easy to operate. The thing I dislike the most is its long wash cycle time. In default program, it takes 1.5hrs for a small load and 2.5hrs for medium load, it could reach 3-4 hrs for a full load. There is no option for adjusting the cycle time at all. If LG made the longest cycle time within 2hrs I would gives this machine a 5 stars.

Date PurchasedJun 2018