LG WDC1215HSVE

LG WDC1215HSVE

MPN: WDC1215HSVE
See the Best Washer Dryer Combos in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

2.3
  • Washing Performance
  • Drying Performance
Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big washer - Terrible dryer!

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for $1,666.00.

LG
LG A.LG

Maria R.asked

Hi we have a LG 15/8kg brand new washer dryer combo and it produces excessive amounts of heat when using the dryer. Our room does not have an exhaust system. This is insane and we were not informed by the sales rep or the manual that an exhaust system was needed.

David

we had the same issue and talked to LG... they said it is normal and they did nothing. I was thinking to report to Ombudsman but then I just decided not to buy LG. If you can return it please try it asap. I have talked to another victim and it was returned to Bing Lee. I bought it from Appliance Online and they didn't even answer my email or call... Hope you can solve the issue and don't buy LG.

Me G.
Me G.

Sadly that’s the LG machine, ours gave up completely and within warranty so we got a full refund thankfully. Then changed to another brand

Maria R.

This is so disappointing... we had a 10/6kg LG before this one and it had no vent for drying ie; the hot air was recirculated back into the machine so there was no humidity in the laundry. We purchased the same unit 15/8 thinking it would be the same drying system.... sadly a big mistake..... let’s hope ours breaks down to do we can vet rid of it... a complete disaster!

melaaaasked

Hi is there any solution to venting the dryer steam? I Have the twinwash but this is the topwasher
My wall is all mouldy from this clear design fail for a $3000 machine I'm disappointed.
The tech that fixed it when it was leaking told me I have it more than far enough from the wall etc and that there are not vent options?

The machine is faulty.it should not be releasing the vapour outside of the machine.extra ventilation like leaving the laundry door open is not what is intended for this machine.if the water isn't all directly collected into, the tray, the machine is faulty.

melaaa

I'll call LG but it seems to be how it is since its a steam dryer poorest design

David

I called them and they said it is normal... unbelievable.. You have to return the machine asap...

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

CategoryWasher Dryer Combos