MPN: WDC1475NCW

See the Best Washer Dryer Combos in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The worse customer service ever

I have a washer dryer that is less than 1 year old and has never worked properly. LG has sent repairers in 4 times already, and it still doesn’t work. Repairs don’t know what else to do and LG refuses to replace it. No respect at all from their attendants.

Purchased in October 2018 at Betta Home Living for $990.00.

Drying Performance

Noisy, Doesn't Dry Properly, Cycles Take Forever!

Purchased in December 2018 and am over it. This machine doesn't dry properly - if you do a sheet set you are in trouble as everything gets caught in a big ball in the fitted sheet, comes out totally crushed and not dry at all. The noise this machine makes concerns me and things can't be put on top as they will eventually fall off from the vibrating.... Wasted my money and Not Happy Jan!

Purchased in December 2018.

Time saver

It works like magic! From dirty clothes to this washer/dryer then straight to the wardrobe was a breeze! It was a blessing for our household with our 3 school age boys and working fulltime it saves so much time which gives us more quality time for the family.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Drying Performance

Not terrible, but only bought out of necessity

Whilst having a combo 2 in 1 dryer is useful for small spaces, I would still prefer two seperate machines.
This machine would often not fully dry the right amount of clothes properly (even when you take out half to lower the weight for its 4kg dryer vs 7.5kg washer) which ultimately defeats the purpose of the dryer function.
Software for drying only function is also not so intuitive.

Purchased in March 2019.

Good Washing machine

I use this machine for all my home washing and it does the job, I haven't had any issues with it, It is quiet and has all the settings I need. The settings allow you to choose just the right cycle for the load you have, small or large it washes them well and does not leave any detergent on your clothes as other machines do. I was very impressed with the dryness that the clothes come out, they almost feel dry enough to wear. I have washed delicates in this machine also and I have never had any issue.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Saves me time

Easy to use, saves me time not having to move clothes from one machine to another, I would never go back to the old system. Clothes are clean and dry in one machine, fantastic. Set it a night to run and everything is ready in the morning., what could be easier?

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Perfect product

Cleans clothes great! It rinses and spins well. Does not wear out my clothes. It is very quiet. I love that I can sync to my phone and put the dryer on even when I’m not home. I am very happy with this product and the price is very reasonable.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Broken right out of the box

Had it delivered. Took it out the box and it all looked good. Went to test it and got a dE 2 error on selecting any program. Didn't even do one wash or work in any capacity. Total failure. That really should have been caught in testing. These things happen of course but not a good experience for me.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

So complicated to use! Instruction booklet makes no sense

Got this washer dryer combo on the weekend. I’ve used it a couple times now. Washes well but damn it’s complicated!
baby option to wash baby clothes presets to wash for 3 hours as well as some other features. Like who washes their clothes for 3+ hours! Seriously!!!

Also the dryer function I’ve had to google how to use dryer only feature as it’s not stated in the book.

So many icons on the lcd screen of the machine which the book does not tell you what they mean.

Very bad explanation and instructions on behalf of LG.
Won’t be recommending this machine to anyone. Guess we just wasted $1,000!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Love this machine

I bought this machine to replace my old LG Washer/Dryer combo which lasted 11 years.

This machine is awesome. It washes and cleans so well, it just as easy to use as the last one, despite have more fancy features, it dries well, and most importantly is quiet.

Love this product. LG hasn’t let me down yet.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best washing machine ever

Best washing mean ever owned . Cleans the clothes very well and use less soap then other machine in the market . Love the feature you steam clean the tub . Only bad part is it’s bit loud with the bigger load but still better then our old Samsung .

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Satisfied

Bought in December 2017
The quick wash only take 30 minutes if you add to spin 1000 rpm, it will be 31 minutes, very efficient n low cost for electricity bill
The result of your washing is brilliant
We are really satisfied
Hope this washing machine will have long life as their have 10 years warranty for the compressor

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Very happy with this!

This is a great modern washer/dryer, it fits well in the space we needed it as it's on the smaller side. Upon reading the many settings it has been great for linen and delicates alike. Not too noisy, in the drying mode it can be quite loud but this is expected. A great purchase!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

WDC1475NCW - having a really terrible experience. After 6 months of use (newly bought and installed from good guys), this washing machine has not completed a single cycle and displays a UE error code (12min mark on the cotton cycle). I've rearranged the load, taken clothes out, added more in etc but still does not work. I've also cleaned the filter. Also previously, I have noticed that the machine vibrates quite violently towards the end of the spin cycle. Right now, I am stuck with a washing machine which cannot complete a cycle and leaves me with a bunch of wet clothes. What is going on??

Is it easy to just use the drier only on these combos?
Yep, I think you skip the cycle and operate the touch panel directly try: https://www.hunker.com/13410617/how-to-dry-only-on-an-lg-washer-dryer

What is the water usage on a LG WDC1475NCW in the dryer mode?

CategoryWasher Dryer Combos