LG WDC1475NCW

LG WDC1475NCW

MPN: WDC1475NCW

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.7

• Washing Performance
  • Drying Performance
Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wash = Okay/Good. Dryer = BAD.

This machine was bought to replace a washer and separate dryer however the wash functions are limited unless you want to wait 4 hours for a complete wash and also very loud. The Dryer uses steam to dry clothes, this results in an extreme amount of heat and will shrink most fabrics. Low Temp dry option is available, but its results are patchy at best.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,050.00.

Lg combo washer/dryer

It washes well, the dryer is useless but good it washes ok
Rubber seal ‘warped’ therefore water leaks out door. Ring LG...no problem seal will be replaced !....but wait the repair man comes out.....no sorry seals are not covered under warranty.......
So to repair seal total cost $ 450 .....machine is 18 months old and cost $899.....RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS
Will never purchase a LG product EVER again .....not that I think LG really care in the slightest.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

Melinda
Melinda
CMF

CMF

Space saver

Love that I only need one machine to wash and dry. Pros: great space saver in small laundry. Quiet. Washes med soiled clothes well on 30 min cycle. Cons: Complicated and instructions not great. All other wash cycles are very long, so I only ever use the 30 min cycle.
I also manually use dryer in 30 min intervals as this seems simplest option. Dries well.
Overall: I’m happy with this washer dryer combo.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Barkingmadsoaps

BarkingmadsoapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Washes nicely

I'm satisfied with this product, it washes the clothes very well, it is easy to clean, not loud either and spins extremly fast the clothes come out almost dry and I can even download the cycle I want and set the time when I want the washing machine to start.

Jade mareePerth, WA

First front loader

Love it, alway bought a top loader as I am the type to forget one sock after I've started, the pause function is brilliant and download able cycles can't fault

Purchased in November 2019 at Shop Zero for $928.00.

Stacy M.

Stacy M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Decent washing machine that doesnt damage clothing

This washing machine and its functions are easy to use and never had an issue with dye running or the clothes becoming tangled together. The drying cycle washes roughly 4-8 pieces of clothing in a reasonable amount of time

Purchased in March 2019.

Noisy, Doesn't Dry Properly, Cycles Take Forever!

Purchased in December 2018 and am over it. This machine doesn't dry properly - if you do a sheet set you are in trouble as everything gets caught in a big ball in the fitted sheet, comes out totally crushed and not dry at all. The noise this machine makes concerns me and things can't be put on top as they will eventually fall off from the vibrating.... Wasted my money and Not Happy Jan!

Purchased in December 2018.

CC Alberto

CC AlbertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Time saver

It works like magic! From dirty clothes to this washer/dryer then straight to the wardrobe was a breeze! It was a blessing for our household with our 3 school age boys and working fulltime it saves so much time which gives us more quality time for the family.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

David O.

David O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not terrible, but only bought out of necessity

Whilst having a combo 2 in 1 dryer is useful for small spaces, I would still prefer two seperate machines.
This machine would often not fully dry the right amount of clothes properly (even when you take out half to lower the weight for its 4kg dryer vs 7.5kg washer) which ultimately defeats the purpose of the dryer function.
Software for drying only function is also not so intuitive.

Purchased in March 2019.

Paul

PaulSydney

Good Washing machine

I use this machine for all my home washing and it does the job, I haven't had any issues with it, It is quiet and has all the settings I need. The settings allow you to choose just the right cycle for the load you have, small or large it washes them well and does not leave any detergent on your clothes as other machines do. I was very impressed with the dryness that the clothes come out, they almost feel dry enough to wear. I have washed delicates in this machine also and I have never had any issue.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Anordin

AnordinCarlton

Saves me time

Easy to use, saves me time not having to move clothes from one machine to another, I would never go back to the old system. Clothes are clean and dry in one machine, fantastic. Set it a night to run and everything is ready in the morning., what could be easier?

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Lucy R.

Lucy R.Busselto

Perfect product

Cleans clothes great! It rinses and spins well. Does not wear out my clothes. It is very quiet. I love that I can sync to my phone and put the dryer on even when I’m not home. I am very happy with this product and the price is very reasonable.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Benzidrine

BenzidrinePerth

Broken right out of the box

Had it delivered. Took it out the box and it all looked good. Went to test it and got a dE 2 error on selecting any program. Didn't even do one wash or work in any capacity. Total failure. That really should have been caught in testing. These things happen of course but not a good experience for me.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

So complicated to use! Instruction booklet makes no sense

Got this washer dryer combo on the weekend. I’ve used it a couple times now. Washes well but damn it’s complicated!
baby option to wash baby clothes presets to wash for 3 hours as well as some other features. Like who washes their clothes for 3+ hours! Seriously!!!

Also the dryer function I’ve had to google how to use dryer only feature as it’s not stated in the book.

So many icons on the lcd screen of the machine which the book does not tell you what they mean.

Very bad explanation and instructions on behalf of LG.
Won’t be recommending this machine to anyone. Guess we just wasted $1,000!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Mel S

Mel SMelbourne

Love this machine

I bought this machine to replace my old LG Washer/Dryer combo which lasted 11 years.

This machine is awesome. It washes and cleans so well, it just as easy to use as the last one, despite have more fancy features, it dries well, and most importantly is quiet.

Love this product. LG hasn’t let me down yet.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Vinay

VinayPerth

Best washing machine ever

Best washing mean ever owned . Cleans the clothes very well and use less soap then other machine in the market . Love the feature you steam clean the tub . Only bad part is it’s bit loud with the bigger load but still better then our old Samsung .

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Donny

Donny

Satisfied

Bought in December 2017
The quick wash only take 30 minutes if you add to spin 1000 rpm, it will be 31 minutes, very efficient n low cost for electricity bill
The result of your washing is brilliant
We are really satisfied
Hope this washing machine will have long life as their have 10 years warranty for the compressor

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Soph B

Soph BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with this!

This is a great modern washer/dryer, it fits well in the space we needed it as it's on the smaller side. Upon reading the many settings it has been great for linen and delicates alike. Not too noisy, in the drying mode it can be quite loud but this is expected. A great purchase!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Laura H.asked

Can the wash cycle times be reduced? Some cycles are so long and the 30 min cycle too short.

Jade maree

I don't know how to change the time or if you can but when you use the download cycle feature it has so many different cycles you can choose from so I'm sure there will be one that is suitable for you.

Also changing temp or spins changes how long the wash is but it doesn't tell you until you start the wash how long it'll be

I am still learning how to be an adult at 28 years old and this is new technology for me so I'm still fiddling and guessing and googling eveything

Thank you!

Amie M.

Amie M.asked

My washer dryer isnt drying clothes effectively, even after 2 dry cycles. Ideas? I have to try fix it myself as I cant afford a new one and my hours of work exclude the ability to get someone out to fix

Josh G.
Josh G.

We bought a new LG washer/dryer about 11 years ago and had the same problem. It has NEVER dried properly. You will find many such stories in forums/reviews. Amazing that they haven't fixed the problem, which I believe is a design flaw. I even tested with a few DRY towels on the DRY ONLY cycle, and they come out 1 kg heavier due to water. We had the technicians out several times, and they even took the machine to their workshop at one stage, and claimed that it was working. I don't believe it ever did. They wouldn't replace the machine, though they did replace many parts inside, but nothing solved the problem. We ended up just using it for washing only, as the dryer was useless. I think that the flaw lies in the thermistor registering too high a temperature during drying, and in order to prevent a fire, it sprays water on the load to cool it down. And so it goes on and on.. actually, I recall the dry time took forever, and nothing ever dried. Sorry for the bad news, but I don't think you will sort this out. Insist on a refund. Don't settle for less. You are protected under Australian law. This washer/dryer is not fit for purpose as it does not dry!

Katrina B.

Katrina B.asked

Hi I have a 9kg LG vapour front loader ...Does the vapour cycle work with cold water does the machine automatically heat it up or do you need to have hot water tap turned on????
Thanks hope my question makes sense : )

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

CategoryWasher Dryer Combos