LG WF-T655TH

LG WF-T655TH

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Robina

Robina

Our washer is still going strong since new in late 2005. Never had any issues with it. Easy to opera

Nothing bad to say about this washing machine. It is quiet and easy to use. The settings have been great for the kids to be able to use over the years. It's a good size and no agitator is a bonus. I hope that we are lucky when we eventually need to replace it. Well done LG!

Date PurchasedDec 2005
    didibop

didibop

Best washing machine I ever bought and 4 years on its till working and looks like when it was new. Once you learn how to use it properly its wonderful. The only thing I don't like is the loud beeping at the end which wakes me up if I use the timer feature to take advantage cheaper night time electricity. Once I close the laundry door its not too bad. Would definitely buy another one.
    Large easy to use machine.
    Loud beeping when has finished the wash. Need to read the instructions manual to learn how to use it properly.

Awesome washing Machine... The people who said that this machine does not clean clothes, really do not know how to wash properly. Even though this is a wonder machine, it still does need detergent. fools. Currently teaching the machine how to dry, fold and put away my clothes.

5 out of 5!
    (will be 6 out of 5 when I finish teaching Willy the Washer)
    Yes - he is that good, we named him!
    Clean Clothes - what more do you want.
    Waning Signal for completion way too loud. umm Clothes were so white, you would make a zebra out of a black man. ummmm machine so balanced, it got a perfect score on the beam at Beijing. Machine was so quiet - I did not know it was working.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how LG WF-T655TH compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

MMG

MMGasked

When was this model discontinued thanks

Conrad

Conradasked

When its on spin dry mode i noticed that only the base spins and not the drum. Is it really like that?

Bette S.

Bette S.asked

when finished a load there is pieces of black paper like stuff, is there a way i can clean my machine, or can i find instructions as have lost original when purchased

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives