LG WF-T656

LG WF-T656

4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

1 review

Good

I got this washing machine from my apartment basement, someone throw it away. It was in really good condition and that time I also need a washing machine. But when I used it I found that this washing machine is too noisy.
    Have no idea, is all the top loader washing machine always noisy? Cause I never used a top loader washing machine always use the front loader washing machine.
    But this washing machine is really easy to use compare to the front loader, also have a great result for washing all my clothes.
    Easy to use not really complicated
    Too noisy.