LG WF-T6571

LG WF-T6571

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

3.9

ChaitaliSydney, NSW

Great washing machine for small household

Have been using for 3.5 years now. Had bought second hand just 8 months old. Still works great. Perfect for our small family. Would not be able to comment on how it would be for a big family or very frequent use. I use it 2 to 3 times a week.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Absolutely terrible!

This washing machine has given us nothing but problems. You can’t put a single load on, no mater how big or small without it unbalancing. We have it set on a level floor and have tried many times to adjust and still no better! It has been the single worst thing I have purchased in my entire life!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

SANJSTPerth

Possibly The Best Machine I've Owned

Date PurchasedNov 2014
    Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how LG WF-T6571 compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Works like a charm

Never had any issues, we have been using this washer every weekend for two years. Excellent with no dramas! Seriously no complaints about the product and ready to hand down with confidence.

Severinau

Severinau

Failed after two years

This machined was bought to replace a Fisher and Paykel top loader. It has had problems with water leaks from an internal water valve. Now it has got a failed control board with $300+ repair bill. It's only 2 months out of warranty. Very poor from LG, the washer was very slow and not very efficient on either water or power. I wouldn't recommend LG at all, this is the 3rd LG product that I've had fail, they included a TV and split aircon.
    Small size, fits nicely in small laundry
    Slow wash cycles, loud when operating, not efficient with water or power usage when com paired to other washers

notis82

notis82

LG WFT-652 6.5kg top load washing machine

For someone who has finally started doing his own washing, this machine comes with my favourite washing option which is called fuzzy logic. It takes the guess work out of water level and time. There is also 30 min quick wash, 2 removal lint filters, and a clear see through glass to watch your clothes wash for people that have time on their hands.
    The machine also has a delay start, and a silent mode should you wish to clean at midnight.
    Ease of use, gentle on clothes, bi-folding lid, and able to save my favourite program.
    Not the biggest problem but the lint filters need to be removed and cleaned out after each wash.

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW

Really happy

We received this washing machine for our wedding present 13 years ago, and it's still going Strong, it's been fantastic from day 1. Easy to use, the lid is light, easy to keep clean, I have a LG fridge which is great too.

Having been told that LG is not great I have found my items to be great.

Everything

bmg

bmgTownsville

Hasn't Missed A Beat

I have no complaints with this machine. It hasn't missed a beat since since we purchased it, Plenty of wash options, cleans everything to my expectations, spins beautifully, carries the load. I'm pretty hectic with my wash loads, takes everything I throw at it even large cotton throw rugs. It suits our needs perfectly. Love it!
    Size and options, stainless steel drum, enery efficient.

Cobaki
    Cobaki

Hi BMG, we are looking at one of these for daughter....since its a while since you wrote your initial review, just wondering if you have experienced any problems 6 months down the track? Cheers, James

Reviewer09
    Reviewer09

Hi BMG - we are also interested in this machine and would like to know how the machine is going after this length of time - cheers, Beryl

mrswil33z
    mrswil33z

Lane D.

Lane D.asked

I'm really having trouble looking for a rear drain filter I can't find it anywhere I don't need the lint filter, please help

Chaitali

Its inside the drain pipe attachment to the machine. I have not personally opened it but the technician who came to fix our machine had opened and cleaned it for me. Back of machine, close to the bottom.

John

Johnasked

Having trouble with lint filters splitting, anyone else having the same problem?

SANJST

Never had one split John but mind you I replace mine once they start getting grotty and hard to clean (every 6 to 12 months) and clean mine regularly (every 2nd wash)

V.m

V.masked

Is there an internal lint filter that has to be clean if i do a wash over night i have to rewash as the cloths are smelly?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives