LG WF-T6572

LG WF-T6572

MPN: 35911471

Lots of issues

We've had this machine for about two years now, and it is a pain. Things get tangled really badly while washing to the point where I have to put everything into lingerie bags to keep them separated. It is really picky about when you can change settings, so if you decide you want warm instead of cold after filling, you have to turn it off and on again to reset it. It's ability to clean is fine, but it lacks a range of wash options - I particularly miss the 'soak' and 'gentle' options. And finally, if you get even close to filling it, nothing gets clean. It can't fit one entire bed of linen because it won't agitate properly and there are patches of 'less clean' when they come out.
I'd pick something else if I could chose again.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

WF-T6572 LG top loader washing machine is junk

I am totally unsatisfied with this machine.. it ripped 4 of my t shirts and leaves gunk over sheets even when washing desperately.. customer service is crap and told me it was because I was overloading the machine but I only wash my clothes and it's never more than half full.. also these machines are designed to detect the weight of the clothes to prevent overloading.. do not buy LG as there customer service is worse than their machines.. I'm looking at you [name removed]
Case Manager
LG Electronics Australia Pty LTD

What a dope she is..!!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Flexible timer options useless

Had this machine for 15 months now and very frustrated that I could not shorten wash times (in spite of user manual indicating you can). Finally so exasperated I called Helpline which seemed to go to an Asian country so communication wasn’t always clear. They insist sensors dictate the wash details -so why have a page devoted to “Wash Options?” Bottom line is it washes ok but no flexibility to customise times.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

very good performance

It's a very good top loader washing machine. It has a user friendly manual, very easy to use, and does the job very well. Have it for about two years and so far so good. The only thing is that it's a bit shaky during the rinse. Overall, happy with the price and performance.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Good product

This machine is really good. The price was great value for money.
Clothes are coming out properly cleaned.
The filters are easy to clean out.
The machine is very quiet especially when on the quiet setting, but the normal setting is quiet enough.
The machine doesnt have an agitator which is great because things with straps dont get stuck around it.
Even though this machine is small at 6.5kg load, it holds more than our machine which was the same load size.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Economical and does the job

I purchased this because my old trusty LG top washing machine broke down after 7 years of use.. so naturally I went with LG again. Price is good and it does the job well so far.

Machine gets loud when over-filled, and try not to mix different sort of washings (ie. bedsheets and standard clothing) Did that a few times, and ended up with error message. Had to re-arrange the clothing evenly so the drum gets balanced and that did the trick.

We are a big household and we do runs at least once a day. The fast feature is handy for the times when we need a quick wash. Clean and no fluffs. Recommended!

Spins are scores!

Not bad for a relatively cheap machine, got it from the good guys with the delivery. Does the job probably, but I have to warn those who rents, it leaves quite a dirty mark where the legs stands. The smudge for the tile took a while to remove. Overall can't complain

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Strong & steady washer

It cleans very well without wearing out my clothes.
Frankly it can be loud during spinning but still within an acceptable range of noise.
I like that there are programs set up for different fabrics, as they are quite convenient. The alarm is also quite friendly to the ears (not annoying at all).

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Perfect

Great washing machine. Previous one was an LG top loader as well so stuck to it. Cleans very well, really quiet. Have only had it for 2months and no issues with wearing out the clothes. Best feature is the Eco Cotton and Quick Wash. great value for price. Wished the energy rating was better though!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Excellent Value

This is a nice looking machine with a clear glass top. It's very smart! Knows when you have put too much Liquid/Powder in and does an additional rinse to get rid of the extra detergent. Lets you know when Fab softener needs adding (If you haven't already put it in the designated spot. A con about that is WHERE the Fab softener is positioned and the amount you can use. It has 4 small holes on the side of the tub, which, depending on how it finishes the last load, can be very tricky to insert, so I do it manually. I think it works better that way with any machine though.Not loud, but not quiet. If you can close your Laundry door, you don't really hear it.For the price, it's a bargain

Date PurchasedJun 2017

So far sooooo good

It's best features are it's fluff collection & ease of it's removal & the ability to do small loads. Has performed well so far. Does not tangle but I do put bras & clothes with long ties in bags. Does seem to have a growl in operation though at times.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Love this Machine!

This washing machine makes doing my laundry that much easier. Decently priced, and there is no pole in the middle for things to get wrapped around. I have never had to rearrange sheets mid-cycle! Also, the quick cycle is actually short (20min) which is hard to come by in machines. Other than the filter behind the machine, the lint filters are easy to clean. Perhaps it's a little loud but that's not much of a problem. It cleans and rinses clothes well and hasn't destroyed anything so far.

Great performance

Easy to use, washes beautifully. Can't ask for much more at this price. I like how there's no middle section for clothes to get stuck on. Downsides - the sounds get annoying (haven't checked if I can disable them), detergent compartment seems to pool water which spills into machine when you take out the drawer. These are minor things and overall I'm very happy with this little washing machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Does the job well

Have had the machine for just over two weeks and it does the job well. Was at first a bit hesitant about the product due to mixed reviews on this LG line, but have found none of the other issues other customers were having (at least not yet!). Fuzzy logic works well enough and have had no cases of load unbalancing. Clothes do get tangled, but not significantly more than any other product. And I actually like the tune it plays at the end of every wash! Would recommend for a basic machine for a small family.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Fantastic economical machine

Easy to use, easy to clean. It is a good size for medium size family, washes towels and sheets with ease. It is not noisy. I like how it has the flip top lid. There are lots of choices of washing types. I like the fuzzy as its the first machine that I have had that puts enough water in when using this cycle. The only annoying thing is not being able to turn off the beeping for adding fabric softener. Great value for price.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Very unhappy

Although this machine washes and rinses well I cannot 'set and forget' it as I have done with all other washing machines.
1. The estimated time is way, way out. Today it reported that the fast wash would take 19 min. In reality this was 54 minutes including the two times I had to rebalance the load.
2. The load unbalances so easily that I've had to rebalance it every time so far, often multiple time for a wash. I've owned the machine for 4 weeks now.
3. It uses far too much water. Every time it registers that it is unbalanced it refills as if to rinse again. On one occasion the wash took over 1.5 hours and when I thought back, I realised it had rinsed about 4 tmes when it originally programmed twice.
4. The sounds are very irritating. I do not need to hear chimes when it finishes filling for the wash, nor is the lengthy, irritating tune necessary once it finally gets to the end of the cycle. The manufacturer should provide an option to choose a simpler warning at the end if they insist on keeping the 'tune'. Strangely, the 'Silent' cycle still has all the chimes and the tune. What's that about?

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I had luck with this model!

1. Sturdy in built;
2. Easy to use control board;
3. Lint catcher is EXCELLENT with catching all the lint;
4. Very little noise;
5. Wool functionality is excellent in keeping delicates in shape during washing process;
6. Does not leak water UNLESS you accidentally overload or oversud it with washing powder;
7. Clothes come out very clean if you use the right amount of washing powder;
8. Only draw-back is at times it does tangle your load up after the a heavy-duty cycle.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

ECELLENT MACHAINE

Purchased this machine as the Samsung I had for 1 day I returned same model no as the recalled ones just up dated

The lg 6.5 kilo is great
doesn't tangle the clothes
The machine is not noisy
Controls are easy to use
There is a quiet setting if want to use at night
Looks good
There are not many bad reviews on this model
Lg told me its there best seller
I swapoed my Samsung the horrible 1 day old one for the lg
Highly recomend

Wonderful to wash Again!

Cleans clothes brilliantly with the settings able to be adjusted to add suitability of wash load type delicates will be used on special cycle. Taking one point off as it is extremely noisy and plays a silly tune at the end. It may be worth spending time with display models to compare brands as they all look similar in this series. With a slight price differece 515 down 80 dollars from last model almost identicle but small differences. Last lg was superb and quiet. This lg 6.5 kg is very nois

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Best washining machine I have ever owned

if your a large family this is the washing machine for you, I have 5 kids 13-7 and they're pretty tough on their clothes and this washing machine is just excellent and can handle the large loads without an issue
- it cleans them spotless
- the clothes don't come out all twisted because there is no agitator
-it's quite
- it gets ever bit of washing powder and liquid form the compartment as the water runs directly through it and there is no powder residue on your clothing
- it spins your clothes excellent
And love the fuzzy option

I have had serveral washing machines in the past and nothing compares to this !! You won't be disappointed

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Should have added I am a crocheter and I am washing wool frequently and it's extreamly gentle on my wools !!