LG WF-T8582

LG WF-T8582

MPN: 36264031

My 3 machine over 20 years BUT dont let this deter you! It's the men you need to choose wisely not

I wash everything, nothing I don't put in this machine. I use a bra bag for extra delicate clothes... I have purchased 3 of the same machine due to moving interstate I needed the second and due to separation I needed a 3rd. Love it and recommend it to all my friends and clients.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Sick of lint left on clothes

So sick and tired of my jeans left with white lint marks all over them then I need to do a second wash with just water to clean them, my whites left with lines of dirt marks and yes I do clean the filters, never in all my washing have I experienced this, I should of just kept mt Samsung

Worst washing machine

I have always had a top loader and wanted a bigger one. I liked that there is no agitator for larger items, such as blankets. Soon realised that his washing machine wasn't for me. I find me dark clothes always have fluff on them after washing even after cleaning filters. There are only two little filters half way up the inside of the machine that aren't effective enough. Often I do a load and noticed that the water level has not even reached the filters at all. I'm looking for another machine.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great washing machine does all our washing in 1 load

Purchased this last year to replace our other front loader. Cleans our clothes to perfection every time. Plays chimes to let you know at what stage the wash is at or if it’s finished. Has power and water save features. Big 8.5kgs means we can was all the dirty clothes at the same time instead of multiple loads

Date PurchasedOct 2017

LG top loader warranty

I found this machine just borderline usefull. It broke down and called LG and the tech came out . apparently the drum had split. How it split they couldnt work it out. Finally the came back and said a 50 cent piece had gotten in and caused it. I find that curious. i have had screws and coins fallen in to other machines. and no issue. LG have told me we had to pay for the repairs. Now we have no proof that it was a coin that damaged it . joy

Worst Washing Machine Machine Ever

The wash programs are limited, there is no gentle or delicates wash option that I can find. Washing loads often need to be washed twice due to residue on items (a variety of different powders and liquids have been tried with this machine with no luck and filters are cleaned before every use). The spin cycle is either too slow or too short, wash loads are very heavy and still very wet at the end of the wash cycle, so drying time is much longer than with previous models of washing machines I've owned. The 'fuzzy' sensor doesn't seem to work very well, usually underfilling the machine resulting in clothes either not getting washed properly or items being damaged. The detergent dispenser seems to randomly pop open during some washes filling with water, to get the clothes out the machine the dispenser needs to be pushed back into place, this results in all the water that has pooled in the dispenser being dumped back onto the load of washing, making an already too wet load wetter. Unfortunately, I can't think of a single good thing about this washing machine.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Lid broke after 5 months of use and LG Refuse to Repair Under Warrantee

Buyer beware with LG should the product break or stop working. I called to have my machine repaired under warrantee. I was told that it was my fault the lid was broken because I misused the machine. This was not the case i treated the machine with care. When the machine was working it did a good job, this is what is so frustrating.

Satisfied

We bought this in mid 2016 from good guys.
Price wise it's bang for your buck, got it on special from the good guys.
Wash very well and decent load size.
Plays the music when the wash is completed.
It has been reliable although the energy rating is only 2 stars.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great product

We bought this new machine a few months ago since we had a new baby. This machine is working great and we love the big load as there are lots of baby clothes. It is not noisy like our last one which was a Westinghouse. It shows how long the load is going to take and how much water levels which I like.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great machine that is husband-proof

First of all, it washes clothes very well. From business shirts and pants, to regular everyday wear, to sports wear. IT does the lot. with a 8.5kg load you can save up your washing and do it all in one load, which is good for the environment and your hip pocket.
It's pretty quiet even though we're living in an apartment. Our bed is less that 10 metres away and if we set the timer feature to run before we wake up i usually sleep through the whole cycle.
MY favourite feature BY FAR is fuzzy logic. What is fuzzy logic you ask? It's the washing machine's calculation of how much water and soap it needs for your load, based on how heavy it is. It is fuzzin amazing.
Me and my wife bought this thinking we may have got too big a washing machine, given it's only the two of us. Don't worry, you will not regret this purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Cloths come out tangled and in some instances shredded - Not fit for purpose - washing

The rinse and spin cycles are a disaster. Clothes come out a tangled and in some instances a shredded mess. Great if you only want to wear clothes once and then use for rags. This machine doesn't wear-out clothes it destroys them. We have no favourite features. I couldn't recommend our machine to anyone. Even when you try to set the computer cycle it almost always reverts to what it wants to do.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Wondering is anyone else thinks the rinse cycle is too short

Our machine only rinses for about 2 minutes, no matter what wash type we select, size of load, etc. Has anyone else experienced this? I know we can add extra rinses but we want to conserve water. LG say there is a sensor and so there is no starndars time for a rinse. Have used a Samsung that is similar and it rinsed for about 5 minutes.

Twinshigh

I highly recommend this product as it simple to use it cleans your clothes properly and doesn’t rip or wear out you fabric as it is jet washed and there’s no agitatetor for it to stretch or rip your delicates it is a very quiet machine and my favourite options are the glasses lid water saver and the amout of options you have to get other things done Around the house

Date PurchasedFeb 2013

Leaves sand and grit on sheets

My daughter purchsed the LG 8.5 kg washing machine a few weeks ago but she is not happy with it after having her previius one for 12 years. This machine is hard to access lint filters quick wash only fills to 3 wash time is very long and she has noticed when she washes kids single bed sheets they come out with streaks of dirty gritty lint on them. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good, solid, reliable

Excellent washing and rinsing of loads. Loads of different cycle options. This is a no-frillls, solid washing machine that does the job and spins well without damaging clothing. We live at th beach and shake of towels first and leave on line overnight to avoid sand build up in the machine- it iis going well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great machine .... easy and quick

I bought this machine to replace a Fisher and Paykel I had that died three days past its warranty. Its easy to use and has no agitator which is the best bit by far. No tangles around the agitator is fantastic! Machine takes two or three buttons to get it started and the see through lid is great to see the soap bubbling and if colours are running. Its quick and reasonably quiet. I love the quick was option too. The foldable lid, not quite sure what this achieves but I think its for when you have restricted height to open the lid. Easy to clear lint filters, I love a lint filter on the washing machine.....captures so much lint even from things other that towels. Only downfall is because it has the control panel at the front, you need to be a decent height to reach over it and down into the machine to get things out. I can reach but the kids can't.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good price and stylist

This LG model washing machine has a good price. Came with easy removable and easy to clean dirt after wash. The sound during washing can be considered loud especially if you have a small baby to put them to sleep and do laundry after that. Besides that love it! Still considering it’s very good price.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Easy to use

Always rinsed well and never had an issue with it wearing out our clothes. Quiet and only ever beeps when the cycle is finished. Love the options for delayed start. Fits my partners and my weeks worth of washing quite easily and have not had an issue at all. Family friends have the larger model and it's still going strong after years!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great washing machine

This 8.5kg top load washing machine is perfect for our growing family. It is simple to use and simple to set up. It is big enough to comfortably clean sheets and towels as well as all of our clothes for our small family. It's has lots of user friendly setting with quick or fuzzy used most commonly! Great purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Excellent choice for our family of two

After 40 years of using a top loader washing machines with an agitator we decided to buy the LG 8.5 kg top loader without an agitator (model # WFT8582). We received an excellent value at JB Hifi Home in Narellan Town Center and so far, it has been wonderful to use. The machine is very easy to use with easy to read and understand options, all the necessary wash cycles for our family or even a family of 4+. Adding to the ease of use are the machines capabilities to “weigh” the clothes and use the proper amount of water for the wash thus using less than the large capacity of water can hold. Simple, easy, and quiet running makes it great to leave the laundry door open and not interfere with anything else going on around us and the finishing chime is a delight to hear and in case we are busy doing something else, the machine saves power by turn itself off automatically. As with any top loader without an agitator the machine will tangle some clothes but for the sale price (the two-year warranty) and all the other benefits that come with the machine, it is of no consequence to deter from the value star rating we give. We recommend this machine to anyone from a two person household to a four person household.