MPN: WTG1032VF

See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fails to clean clothes- DO NOT BUY!

Does not clean clothes at all!
This machine has been terrible from the very beginning. All bells and whistles, however, fails to clean clothes at all! Clothes come out dirtier than when going in! Customer support attended and claimed nothing was wrong with machine and to read the Manual. Poor customer care! Pathetic washer! DO NOT BUY!

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,000.00.

Its quiet, it doesn't rearrange furniture and it cleans clothes

My old 9.5kg washer packed it in after 10 years of service. I went straight to market looking for a machine that washed quickly (so no front loader was in the market) and could take the washing for a family of 4. I pinpointed the LG for size and relatively low water usage.
My wife was a bit gobsmacked at the colour, but was pleased by the interface on the console as the buttons are at the front. I hear you all screaming, my kids are gunna touch that, but you can lock the console. We were a little bewildered at the wifi logo on the machine as well. As it turns out you can activate it from your home network or from a phone. It will also communicate and tell you how long is left to go and when it has finished doing what its doing. I hear so what, but the machine is quiet, and the alarm to tell you its done is a wee bit pretty but not overly intrusive or loud. Being that I am a bloke, I struggle to hear it (only because it means I have to hang whats in there out).
The machine has a glass lid which I was a bit dubious about, but you can see if you have your water levels right (if you want to watch the machine). It does show you when there is dust on the machine though. The only other negative I can think of is that the machine is difficult for the shorter statured people out there to reach all the way to the bottom of the drum, as my wife found out. Nothing a footstool from Ikea didn't sort out. Its a big machine to fit in through doorways too, but once again its not a mobile bit of machinery so by rights you shouldn't really need to move it in and out.
As for wash cycles, the sky is the limit. Plenty of choices and you can see the impact of choices are concerned in the cycle length. You have multiple spin speeds so you can chew as much or as little power as you like when it comes to the final spin. As mentioned its really quiet so doesn't sound like a jet taking off like some spin cycles do.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

The perfect washer!

This washer is the best I have ever had - thorough washing, quick, efficient, energy and water saver, you name it! My family cannot live without it now. The 10kg load is perfect for our family of four. Absolutely no regret in buying amazing washer!

Does this machine have load sensors? To automatically find the correct water level?
Yes it does. Put in the washing and press start. The machine weighs the load and sets everything. Nothing more to do.Hi Andrea, yes it does like Bob says. Wife says its spin cycle leaves wetter than our previous front loader (Bosch 8KG) and there is slightly more lint, only small gripes we have since the last review. For the price we are still happy but watch those two items if you are evaluating other higher end machines and opting to spend more.

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines