LG WTG1032

LG WTG1032 Questions & Answers

WTG1032VF (Stainless Steel) and WTG1032WF (White)

11 questions from our users

I purchased this machine in dec 18 from harvey norman, on the spin cycle it is extremely loud and sounds like a jack hammer , very annoying, has anyone else come across this is it normal ?
Hi Kerrie, no it’s not normal but this terrible machine has so much wrong with it, it’s just another thing on the long list. Mine makes the same noise, we check it’s level every week but it still does it.So frustrating as its a terrible loud noise , have you tried speaking with LG, Might video it and go back to Harvey Norman

I connected my new wtg1032but after switching it on it wont fill with water.???

How can you do a spin only cycle?

What does the wash min button mean? 3,6 etc. Does it mean the amount of time you want it to wash the load?
yes it is the duration in minutes of the wash cycle (not the total cycle )- i think the shortest i get is 20minutes

LG WF-T8582 I always clean the lint out of my Lg washing machine and do the tub clean Grey looking stuff comes all over the clothes and sheets. I have only had the machine for about a year and it has always done that. My old machine that I had for 18 yrs never left muck on my clothes Very disappointed.I will never buy LG again

I have now done 3 loads in our new machine and two kept filling up and draining at the same time the displayed an lE error which is basically insufficient water supply yet it was draining it all at the same time. I had to stop the machine and manually select the spin cycle only. Is this a common issue? We have spent $1,000 on this machine and I'm left wondering if it was the wrong decision.
If you have an IE error then something is wrong with your machine. Go back to the retailer.

We have this washing machine and find it leaves detergent on the clothes and lots of lint. Also find it always smells even though washing is never left for more than an hour after cycle finishes? We normally let it auto select the cycle and level.

Where is the machine made at?

Hi - just wondering if this machine has lint filters inside? Has anyone noticed lint being an issue? It’s so difficult to judge how a machine will operate without actually using it...! Thanks!
I haven't found any lint filter in my machine. But it has not proved ot be a problem.Yes this washing machine has two lint filters. easy to disassemble and remove lint, wash under running water. easy to slide it into its slot.No ..it does not have filters do not buy . Any amount of cleaning will not stop this machine from covering your clothes in lint and soap residue :(

Hi just wondering if the alarm at the end of wash is continuous as I work nightshifts?
No. It plays a short tune then the machine shuts off.

Does this machine have load sensors? To automatically find the correct water level?
Yes it does. Put in the washing and press start. The machine weighs the load and sets everything. Nothing more to do.Hi Andrea, yes it does like Bob says. Wife says its spin cycle leaves wetter than our previous front loader (Bosch 8KG) and there is slightly more lint, only small gripes we have since the last review. For the price we are still happy but watch those two items if you are evaluating other higher end machines and opting to spend more.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives