LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF

WTG1034WF (White), WTG1034BF (Black)

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

K.Adam

K.AdamKatherine, NT

Good machine so far

Purchased in August 2020 at Whitehouse furnishers Katherine for $1,171.00.

LG
LG A.LG
Speed Queen AWNA62

Looking for Top Loading Washing Machines?

Read the reviews for Speed Queen AWNA62

Ad
Tanya S.

Tanya S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect machine for a large family

For a family of 7 this machine is perfect. The only downside is if you are 157cm or shorter you’ll need a stool to reach the bottom to grab socks and undies. Also a full load will have to be split into 2 loads to fit in the dryer. But overall love it.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,115.00.

LG
LG A.LG
rachel01

rachel01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the big capacity

I purchased this washer to replace my 10 kg Fisher and paykel Unlike my old one it doesnt have an agitator and I can fit so many more clothes in there than I did previously , I love it had so many wash options is quite and efficient

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $995.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

See all LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF reviews

michael

michaelasked

WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF

Why does my lg toploder water level not work?
Also no liquid soap dispenser
Michael
[email removed]

Ed
Ed

Just pour liquid soap in the bottom before the clothes. The water levels are stupid...I use 4 for a small wash, 7 for medium and 9 for large.

Rob Kasked

WTG1034WF (White)

I have just purchased this unit and after unpacking it and putting it in place I read through the manual to ensure I had done everything correctly when I came across a line on page 22 that suggests that "Regardless of size, we (LG) recommend washing bedclothes individually" Surely this can't be true. We have 6 beds in our house and to individually wash 18 sheets and duvet covers individually. would take days to cycle through and use an extraordinary amount of power and water.
Please advise if I can wash more than 1 sheet at a time and on what cycle. Thanks

Rob K

Just so everyone knows I have heard from LG about this unit and they did not recommend using this 11KG machine to do more than 1 single bed sheet at a time. They suggested that two would fit but they wouldn't guarantee the wash quality

Jacko
Jacko

I think it should be fine to wash multiple sheets and covers but it might tangle them and could result in an unbalanced load.

disgruntled

disgruntledasked

WTG1034WF (White)

Why does my washing machine sound like I'm standing next to Niagra falls? When it fills, it is so loud I have to close the laundry door. The water hits the plastic detergent tray causing this irritatingly loud noise , is there a way to stop this?

See all LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare both LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF
LG WTG1034BF (Black)

LG WTG1034BF (Black)

No reviews yet
CategoryTop Loading Washing MachinesTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,319.00$1,499.00
Capacity10 kg10 kg
Household Size 5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Number of Wash Cycles88
Temperature Settings 33
Weight70 kg70 kg
Open Lid Height 1,410 mm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare both LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF