LG WTG1034WF (White)

MPN: WTG1034WF

4 questions from our users

Rob Kasked

WTG1034WF (White)

I have just purchased this unit and after unpacking it and putting it in place I read through the manual to ensure I had done everything correctly when I came across a line on page 22 that suggests that "Regardless of size, we (LG) recommend washing bedclothes individually" Surely this can't be true. We have 6 beds in our house and to individually wash 18 sheets and duvet covers individually. would take days to cycle through and use an extraordinary amount of power and water.
Please advise if I can wash more than 1 sheet at a time and on what cycle. Thanks

Rob K

Just so everyone knows I have heard from LG about this unit and they did not recommend using this 11KG machine to do more than 1 single bed sheet at a time. They suggested that two would fit but they wouldn't guarantee the wash quality

Jacko
Jacko

I think it should be fine to wash multiple sheets and covers but it might tangle them and could result in an unbalanced load.

Speed Queen AWNA62

Looking for Top Loading Washing Machines?

Read the reviews for Speed Queen AWNA62

Ad
disgruntled

disgruntledasked

WTG1034WF (White)

Why does my washing machine sound like I'm standing next to Niagra falls? When it fills, it is so loud I have to close the laundry door. The water hits the plastic detergent tray causing this irritatingly loud noise , is there a way to stop this?

Bec B

Bec Basked

WTG1034WF (White)

My old LG washing machine - 8.5kg top loader gave up the ghost a week ago after 16 years service with only one fault with the water inlet filter being replaced and the plastic lid cracked and got a bit icky from the heat/steam of the water. The door error not clearing was the only reason I replaced it as I could not source a replacement lid. It had lint capture bags which I removed and cleaned after washing a few loads, I purchased this machine and cannot for the life of me find out if it does actually have a lint collector. I think it might be somewhere I am not looking - can anyone advise. Also, although a lot more complicated than my old machine which I pretty much pressed the on and auto/start button and it did everything for me, I find it efficient and does a great job. I pretty much use it on the Cotton Cycle and most of them are automatic so goes through the cycle at it's own pace.

Maurice G Boyceasked

WTG1034WF (White)

1, Is there a fully automatic wash function.

2, The washing machine has stopped twice mid cycle with the bowl full of water and clothes. If I select spin the bowl empties and spins dry OK. (But note, this machine is only 5 days old, two failures out of five washes is not good.

chris rayeroux
chris rayeroux

yes I'm sure there is full auto wash.... Before u get realy mad.....ring LG.....there is some kind of RESET feature when pressing certain buttons in sequence..... that the best solution i have....good luck....... I love all the LG WM features except clothes get so tangled up, a full load comes out in 1 or 2 peices...... all intermagled...... my new Simpson has never tangled one clothing.

Maurice G Boyce

Thanks Chris, I will see how it goes. My previous machine was also a big LG, it gave me good service and I had no problem with tangles clothes, other users did. I will see what LG has to say, but in difficult times this machine was not my first choice. The bottom line is that it does a good job of my washing and NO tangles.

See all LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG WTG1034WF (White)