LG WTG6532W (6.5kg)

LG WTG6532W (6.5kg) (page 2 of 2)

MPN: WTG6532W

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.8

Ranee

Ranee

Leaves a lot of lint

Like quick wash cycles 30min, 60min, the alarm at end of cycle is loud and bearable, but machine leaves excessive amount of lint on clothes and all over drum. Black clothes come out horribly covered with lint. Softener area is filled with water & needs to be emptied every cycle

Gazz

GazzCentral West, NSW

Avoid! Buying this machine has been a mistake. Quality is poor!

See all LG WTG6532W / WTG7532W / WTG8532WH / WTG9532WH / WTG9532VH reviews

Giuseppe C

Giuseppe Casked

WTG6532W (6.5kg)

Can anyone please tell me the height of the machine with the lid fully open? i need to place it under a drier that is on the wall and i have limited space. Could anyone tell me the for the 6.5kg the total height with the lid fully open?

Kristene

Kristeneasked

WTG6532W (6.5kg)

I get Black specks on my white sheets every time they are washed.
Have regularly used the clean cycle but it doesn't solve the problem.
Apart from that I like the machine. Please help

Emma

Hi Kristine, I have not had this problem but my machine is only a few months old. I did have the same thing with my old machine and the cause was the filters and every other spot that could hide the dirt had it all built up. When my husband took it apart and gave it a good deep clean it fixed it.
Thanks,

Lyn Masked

WTG6532W (6.5kg)

i have had my top load LG washer for about 18months and no problems. I just query that when I put on the tub clean program it takes over 11 hours for this cycle to complete? anyone enlighten me if I am doing something wrong? I just use bi-carb soda and vinegar to clean out the machine then select the tub clean button

Davo
Davo

Hi Lyn
Seems every machine seems to do something different.With ours it was a problem with the main control board and many other parts went wrong as well.A real lemon.
Our tub clean was about 3 hours but everyone I have spoken to gives a different answer.
The biggest problem seems to be the sensors getting confused with what the technicians call fuzzy logic. The technology hasn't been tested well enough and LG won't admit they have a big problem with the machines electronic boards.
It was like taking to a very poorly programed robot when you call customer service .They blame the user for all the faults .It was a real battle to get them to even come out to look at it.Let alone fix it.Don't say you have used bi-carb or vinegar as they will void your warranty.Check the small print in the very contradictary manuel.
There are more excuant them toses y and contradictions than I have ever read before.
There are alot of people online with complaints about these machine and how they never do what they want them to.
Happy reading
David

Lyn M

Thanks for your response and advice

Nicho
Nicho

Hi Lyn,
Our tub clean is also about 3 hours. But my experience with LG service was a bit better they come within 48 hours fixed the problem, I had a block error and couldn't unblock with the trouble shoot. My concern is once my warranty runs out the machine want last long and customer service will be non existent. Last machine lasted for 15 years it also was LG but this one is a big question mark...

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives