MPN: WTR1132WF

See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect for our Family

This machine is great.. the 11kg size is great for our family, it washes everything to a very high standard. Beats all the front loader machines we have owned prior

Purchased in February 2019 at Betta Home Living for $999.00.

Noise Level

Very Happy So far !

Very happy with this machine to date. The 11kg tub is a very generous size to tackle washing for a big family including sheets and blankets. The programs and features are very versatile and can be adapted to every need including a 3 minute wash to quickly freshen up items to longer intense cycles. I may have been living under a rock with my previous painful machine but I am liking the Soak option that allows you to select how long (up to several hours) before the cycle starts (handy when load not quite full) but in the meantime you can keep adding items as you go while soiled clothes get a soak . If you prefer, I believe the machine can be controlled through the LG phone app. The "Ultra Spin" option has sheets coming out nearly dry and therefore only requiring a quick dry in dryer or on line. I've always had issues with previous machines hitting an error message mid cycle and consistently beeping because of "Off Balance" issues, however it has been refreshing to have a machine that does what it is supposed to do. Early days, but so far very happy with machine that surely will be put to the test in this household ! Will update ….. (Just note dimensions as the LG range tends to be deeper than other brands)

Date PurchasedJan 2019

It is great at saving water

I really like this washing machine because it weighs how much clothes you have so that it draws the right amount of water that you need to wash it. When you put it in the hot wash, your clothes come out almost dry! I love the music it plays at the end of the cycle. I only need to use it once a week for colours and a separate wash for whites.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Its huge

It is massive. Clothes are very clean, smell great but they have a lot of lint on them compared to my old machine.
It's not whisper quiet but it's not like the old washing machines that sound like jet engines. I love the size of it.
I like that it alerts me via the app on my phone that it's done.
I wish it had a refresh cycle. That would be perfect.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

NOT HAPPY AT ALL

Purchased this machine in March 2018. Cleans well and size of tub is great. It is very loud with its bipping tones whenever you touch a button and at the end of each wash it does a little musical number for about 20 seconds and it can't be turned off. In the instructions it says that you have to do a tub clean once a month and of course it gives a continual loud bipping sound until you run it. I started to run it and it runs for 'eleven hours' using hot and cold water. I
let it run for 4 hours and then contacted LG online to question the length of time. It DOES take that long and nothing can be done about it and they will contact their product engineers for review and consideration. Nothing is mentioned at time of sale or in the inst book of how long it takes. So now I am stuck with a continual bipping sound because I don't run the tub clean. I do a quick wash with disinfectant and bleach myself to clean it. Probably voided my warranty now. Extremely disappointing.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

VERY HAPPY

My wife was extremely cautious due to all the complaints about the electrcial issues that seem to predominate washing machines. To satisfy her, we purchased a 5 year warranty extension (I know, I know.....) for $175 and if ANYTHING goes wrong with the machine in this time they REPLACE it.. not fix it.... This was all my wife needed to keep her happy and give it a go. It has worked perfectly from day 1, no issues. Will let you know if we do encounter issues.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

This is a great machine

The washing machine has loads of features that make easy to select a cycle that will best suit the loads you need
The size is great for a family of 5
It makes it easy to wash multiple sheets , doonas, pillows, pet bedding etc
Clothes are always clean and there is no build up of detergent

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Can the 11 hour tub clean time of LG WTR1132WF be adapted on the machine (eg opting not to do a full soak time etc)?

Any change to the cleaning time. As a previous reviewer mentioned it takes 11 hours for a clean. This seems an excessive use of power and water.
I am not sure about cleaning time as long as that? The washing machine cycle I use has a maximum of 1h30 min with hot water. It is much less if cold water.Thank you all. I was referring to the actual clean of the machine itself every month the reviewer said it takes 11. Hours to clean

Does this machine do a really hot wash?
Hi Jennie, Yes, the machine window steams up and the clothes come out almost dry.

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines