LG WTR1132WF

MPN: WTR1132WF

5 questions from our users

Lyn

Lynasked

We are having problems with black grease like stains on sheets and pilow cases, is anyone else experiencing similar with the LG 11kg top load Inverter Machine

Summer
Summer

No, have not experienced this. How annoying.

Bruna Iotti

Sorry, Lyn. I had it for over a year and still liking its performance.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can the 11 hour tub clean time of LG WTR1132WF be adapted on the machine (eg opting not to do a full soak time etc)?

Judith T.asked

Any change to the cleaning time. As a previous reviewer mentioned it takes 11 hours for a clean. This seems an excessive use of power and water.

Bruna Iotti

I am not sure about cleaning time as long as that? The washing machine cycle I use has a maximum of 1h30 min with hot water. It is much less if cold water.

Judith T.

Thank you all. I was referring to the actual clean of the machine itself every month the reviewer said it takes 11. Hours to clean

Jennie

Jennieasked

Does this machine do a really hot wash?

Hi Jennie,

Yes, the machine window steams up and the clothes come out almost dry.

Mishl

Mishlasked

Does this machine contain lint filters?

Bronwyn B
Bronwyn B

No it doesn't. It has an auto built in filter system so there are no actual filters that you have to remove and clean.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives