LG WTS6520

LG WTS6520

MPN: WTS6520

See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hilarys_Dad

Hilarys_Dad

Another great LG purchase of mine

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Bad Triton

Bad TritonChewton

Good value and quality

We purchased a month before writing this review, and so far I’m very happy with the washing machine. Previously I had a $1200 front loader, so I wasn’t sure how this would compare, but I’m quite impressed. It filters lint much better than my front loader did, and washes much larger loads effectively, even though this is rated at 1.5kg less capacity than my old washer. I like the automatic wash selection, which is pretty much all I use now. It’s a good idea to wash towels separately to clothes, because while good, the lint filter can’t perform miracles as I found out. I’m very happy with this purchase, and I would recommend as a good quality mid price range washing machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

joviMelbourne

Excellent machine with good features and price

After 6 years usage of my old Simpson, which start malfunctioning, have to start exploring my options in budget, eventually find this LG, using for 2 weeks so far very solid performance, lot of functions i haven't explore yet, but i am very much satisfied. Just be careful with glass top

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Jonno

JonnoBundaberg

Had better.

Had this washing machine for four months now, washing all right, but takes much longe than my old Fisher and Paykel, and uses a lot more water, should have stuck with a front loader. Doesn’t do better than my old front loader only takes much longer to do a washing

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Zark

Zark

Absolutely perfect.

Bought 2018. Excellent in every way, perhaps a bit loud but not when the laundry door is shut. Highly recommend it.
The favourite features are that is automatically programmable once the power button is turned on. Just drop in your clothes add powder and press start. It does the rest.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Jacob

JacobAdelaide

Outstanding washing machine

We have had nothing but positive experiences with this washing machine since purchasing it around 2 months ago. It weighs the washing and uses the right amount of water for the cycle, and tells you to put in a certain amount of powder or liquid. This has washed our clothes properly every time and is fairly economical. The only negative is that it is fairly loud.

Date PurchasedDec 2017