LG WTW1409HCW

See the Best Washer Dryer Combos in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

wtw1409hcw 9kg/ 5kg washer dryer combo

A basket of kids clothes goes in before bed takes 3 hours and 15 to wash and dry the more clothes you put in the longer it takes but its amazing to have the washing washed and dry by the time you wake up. HOWEVER (if you open the door the minute the cycle is done a whole bunch of steam comes out and clothes seem to be a bit damp so needs an extra hour for clothes to just sit there to be completely dry I suppose for the steam to go. I think this happens because I put a lot in at once. if I put less in it is completely dry if I open the door straight away.
It has a bit of a weird smell when i use the wash and dry option so my clothes don't have the softener smell to it.
It got a lot of options
The other thing is its very heavy as its a washer and dryer in one.
I love the app it tells me when my washing cycle is done. and how long it will take.
Its not as quite as they claim. it does make some noise sometimes !!! it would be better if more than one downloaded wash cycle could be stored on the machine.

So many icons on the lcd screen of the machine which the book does not tell you what they mean.

Very bad explanation and instructions on behalf
You wont regret getting one it does work and do the job- I do love mine.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,245.00.

Noise Level

Might want to consider other brand

There are issues with the machine operation function, where once you select a cycle, and then you want to change to a different one, you would end up with double the length of time. The noise of the machine when drying is very loud. This is because it uses water. As the water is being pumped into the machine, the noise can be heard in other parts of the house. I looked at other brand which doesn't use water to dry. I wonder if it would be better for the plumbing system in the house. I wonder if the constant pumping would have long term effect to the house's plumbing system, as it seems to cause a lot of vibration in the pipe.