MPN: WTW1409VCW

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

perfect mchine

best washing machine I have owned so much better to use than others washing cycles are extremely effective never have to rewash clothes great choice of cycles and budget freindly

Purchased in July 2018 at betta electrical townsville for $500.00.

Noise Level

Life NOT so good!!

Unfortunately I have to give 1 star....
Purchased this machine on 4th May 2019 and got it delivered on 5th May 2019.
We have replace our old Bosch 8kg with 1600rpm which died on us.
My 1st was in the new lg was within an hr after installation and the machine is no where quite as it claims to be. It started taking the water in and the sound that it made was terrible....never had this issue with my previous washing machine. Then the cycle went fine till the machine started rinsing and the whole machine started vibrating....and it started vibarting crazily during the spin cycle too. Even the windows of my house started shaking that how bad was the vibration from the machine. No where is this machine less vibrating and less noisy as it claims to be!
Called up customer service immediately and the guys at the other end could not understand my problem. This matter has been escaled to LG hope someone replies to me.
Note: The person who installed the machine has removed the 4 screws at the back of the machine and we have checked that hence thats not the problem.

Purchased in May 2019 for $800.00.

Noise Level

Long wash times

Just purchased this 9kg front load washing machine. It's a handy little trick to have a smart phone app to monitor the progress, be notified of completion and download new wash cycles, it would be better if more than one downloaded wash cycle could be stored on the machine. My main issue is the length of time a cold wash takes - almost two hours. Maybe this is required for clothes that are covered in mud or something but for clothing that is not soiled, this is a waste of resources. I have asked LG for a new downloadable cycle for a short, cold wash - I await their response. My previous washer had a 38 minute cycle which did the job perfectly.