Liaison The Lash Bond

Liaison The Lash Bond

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Liaison The Lash Bond? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
  • Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (9)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (1) · No (5)

Lauren
LaurenPerth, WA

Still waiting ....

Ordered on 4 February 2022 and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I understand that international shopping takes longer, but I feel that 3 months is excessive to get to Australia!!

L Khiangte
L KhiangteSydney, NSW

Be careful!

While this product increased the length and thickness of my eyelashes, I developed the following side effects - darkening of the eyelids, dryness and watering of the eyes and the worst of all, chalazions on my upper and lower eyelids. I’ve since stopped using this product and I’m getting treatment for the chalazions. So buyer beware.

Causes Irritation Yes
GEMMA
GEMMASouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product. My lashes have never been so long

The Lash Bond is an amazing product. I was very sceptical at first thinking that it wouldn't actually work but it definitely does work wonders. I started using it religiously every evening before bed and within 4 weeks my lashes grew so much, it was like I had false lashes. I used to have the shortest little lashes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. If you use it every night it will work! I can totally vouch for this product, I don't normally write reviews but when I found this eyelash serum I had to take the time to review it. I have just purchased The Brow Bond as well so watch this space. I hope it works just as well as the eyelash bond.

Purchased in November 2021 at Amazon for $70.

Michelle L.
Michelle L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really works

I have never had normal lashes this long. This serum really works. Follow the directions properly. My eyelashes are longer and darker and have a slight curl. Absolutely Love them.

Purchased in May 2021 at Liaison for $75.

trish S.
trish S.

Terrible

I ordered because of reading a few good reviews, but used twice when it arrived, got red vein eyes for days, eventually disappeared, so after time blaming my red eyes on "could have been a anything ' so tried again months later and BAM! red vein eye again, only one eye this time so product could have leaked into one eye only, nevertheless this is day 3 and my eye is the same no matter how much sleep or saline (dry eye relief) i use. Never use AGAIN, TERRIBLE!!!.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin

Disappointed customer

I’ve been using this eye lash serum for over a month now and I have not seen any change in my lashes…I was hoping for something… maybe thicker or maybe longer lashes as shown in their pictures but no luck so very disappointed ☹️

Purchased in September 2021 for $20.

Katrina_Frampton
Katrina_FramptonQueensland

Unauthorised automatic payments

I purchased product through PayPal and straight after the purchase a pop up apppeared giving me an offer to purchase a second one at USD $22.50. It did not mention it would be an automatic payment authorisation.
I read Ange's review on same topic and in immediately signed into my PayPal account and found it had set up automatic payments. I was able to cancel the authorisation through PayPal for future automatic payments. But without Ange's warning, I would never have realised. This is fraud activity as I never signed an authorisation for automatic payments to begin.

Purchased in October 2021 for $52.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
angela g.
angela g.Sydney, NSW

Not working..very disappointed

Firstly it took a long time to get here (Australia). Have been using for a couple of weeks now and nothing is happening at all. I was using another well know brand from the states that I can no longer get which worked almost overnight. So far I have very red itchy eyelids and no last regrowth whatsoever. Not bitching just being totally honest. The other thing is the tube seems virtually empty to start with??? At this stage I would say look elsewhere. Disappointing ....

Purchased in September 2021.

Merilin B.Victoria

Actually works!

I used to have long lashes, but having fake lashes for years, made my own lashes short and straight.
I didn't have any faith in it actually working, but my lashes are back to their long self.
I gave 4 stars, instead of 5, because I would have liked to also have "more" lashes, not just longer.

Purchased in May 2021.

Eve M.
Eve M.Queensland

Nope, didn't work, did not deliver on product promise

Unfortunately didn't work at all for me - made no difference. I returned the product, paid $21.65 postage to return from Australia to the USA. Not impressed. Not a good shopping experience.

Purchased in December 2020 for $50.

These products are amazing

These products are amazing! I have been using the lash bond and mascara since May and I can’t even believe how well these products work! People are constantly asking me if my lashes are real. I have used other lash serums but nothing has worked as well as Liaison. I just ordered the brow bond!

Purchased in October 2020 at Her Liaison for $24.

Ange
Ange

Automatic payments against your will! Beware!

Purchased in October 2020.

Eman
Eman

Can’t fault the product, the company however..

I bought the lash and brow serum and both genuinely do work. Shipping took ages, something like 8 weeks. Tried to email customer service and it took 5 tries before they took notice and only because I took it to their socials (it’s conveniently been taken down). I wasn’t the only person with shipping issues which honestly wasn’t the big issue for me, it was the lack of response. When they did respond, they told me that they hadn’t been receiving my emails... only I hadn’t just emailed. Also fb messaged, commented on ads, Instagram etc etc.
Products arrived and I’m happy with it. But too scared to place another order...

Purchased in August 2020.

Nora V.
Nora V.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service.

My order took a while to arrive. Contacted customer service, they responded quickly and they were the best! Easy to talk to and the nicest people. Sent me free 2x Lash Bond too because shipping was taking long (which they have no control of).

Purchased in July 2020 at Liason.

Buffy
BuffySouth East Queensland, QLD

I have longer lashes...

I am a first time user and have been using this product for over a month and am still on same bottle. My lashes are obviously longer, but only in the last week or so. Bottle only releases a small amount, which is perfect, as you don't need to over use. Will be purchasing a second bottle.

Purchased in August 2020.