Libertine Parfumerie

Libertine Parfumerie

Brand Manager for Libertine Parfumerie? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
OSN
OSNSydney, NSW

Poor Service, Uncaring Attitude

Purchased a perfume based on the positive reviews on their site, it was a woeful performer and certainly not worth the amount paid. They failed to ensure the 'Perfume Guarantee' - a sample of the purchased perfume was NOT included (used to allow you to test before opening). Emailed expressing my disappointment and that the Perfume Guarantee was not present - no response. Attempted to leave a negative review on their site - review was filtered and not posted. Totally disingenuous. I bought several fragrances back when they were a single store in New Farm - great service then..how things have changed.

Hagop11
Hagop11Sydney, NSW

Divine experience from beginning to end!

From the second I opened my Libertine Parfumerie delivery, I was delighted with lovely scented luxury wrapping, and so many free luxury samples I felt like all my Christmases had come at once. I bought a bath salt deluxe pack and luxury soaps for my Mother for Mother’s Day, and the free samples that were included like Amouage, Xerjoff, Lubin, BDK and Creed - I was absolutely ecstatic and the free express postage meant that I only had to wait 1-2 days from dispatch which is priceless when Australia Post is currently taking weeks to deliver parcels due to ‘Covid’. If you want to spoil your loved one and have Libertine spoil you as well, I highly recommend! I won’t buy my perfumes from anyone else.

Date PurchasedMay 2022