Regular, Super (See All)
See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Libra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Comfort

This is terrible

It leaks. I normally buy another brand it is perfect for me , but this one is terrible, it leaks and isn't comfortable better go with other brands. If you have heavy bleeding don't trust libra tampons.

Purchased in June 2021.

Comfort
Mz m.
Mz m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst tampon I have ever used!

I have to say I'm extremely dissapointed in the fact "SUPER" was labelled when I purchased Libra's tampons. Said they "still have same absorbency . False advertisement, more like zero absorbency.

Do they even do proper trials on these?

I won't be buying this brand again. It makes me /nervous and question when I see "SUPER" for other brands they may do they same.

I hope not, as a women I NEED a product to be what it states.

Women please avoid if your in need of "Super", you'll be sorry like me if buy these.

Purchased in June 2020.

Causes Irritation No
Courtney
CourtneyPerth, WA

More a bath plug than a tampon

I purchased a packet of regular libra tampons as my local store had run out of U by cotex tampons and it's safe to say that these have zero absorption and work as more of a plug than an absorbing tampon. Instead of expanding to absorb blood, they remained the same size and clearly didn't absorb anything as I bled through three times in a day and the tampons came out more or less clean.
PS they also fray a lot

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $2.50.

Causes Irritation No
SMR
SMRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

faulty unsterile product. website constanly in error mode

i purchased a packaet of libra original regular tampons, 16 pack. in one of the packets of 8 one tampon was unwrapped and slightly expanded. obviously we have not used any of the tampons due to concerns regarding whetehr they are sterile.
we have tried numerous times to leave feedback on their website and everytime we get an error message saying try again later.
terrible product. terrible customer service
we do not usually purchase this brand and will not do so again

Purchased in April 2019.

Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Find out how Libra Regular / Super compares to other Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Eleni00
Eleni00

Slightly disappointed

I have been using Libra tampons over the past couple of years and I have started to realise that the tampons have become more “fragile” you might say as I feel they’re more bendable and fray/separate easily on the base when trying to insert and I’m not sure if something has changed but I’m slightly disappointed.

bunnies3
bunnies3South East Queensland, QLD

Abismal

After using this brand for the last 25 years, I am now changing to something else. They no longer absorb well. Maybe they have changed them so you'd have to use a liner as well, just to make sure, and they then make more money. I am SO disappointed! I also don't like that they changed the colour of the string, and length, but I could have lived with that.

Pathetic absorbancy for starters

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

i love these tampons, the pack looks great and stylish, they actually do waht they are suppose to do and last longer then other tampons. they are slim so feel great. not unconfortable at all which is really important. i would definitely recommend these to all my friends. they are super absorbent ad dont fall out like some other tampons do. they are not expensive at all, they are similar price to all the other brands so no loss, you have to try these
these tampons are great, they do what they are suppose to do, the pack looks great
no cons at all

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Suzii
SuziiWA, 6056

Excellent Product

I've used the Libra Tampons since I was 15 years old. I have tried other brands, but you do need to very careful when choosing the correct tampons for you. I like the Libra ones as they don't have all that fluffy wrapping come off of them after they've been used. There's nothing worse. To be honest the generic or home brand ones leave me with lots of pelvic pain and inflamation. Not Good. The Libra ones are really comfortable and you don't even know you're wearing them. Now that they've brought out the big 36 pack, I don't find myself rushing to the store at the last minute each month.
Comfortable, Reasonably Priced, Quality Packaging