Part of Licences 4 Work 4.6

77% · 206 · 23%

Mary
Mary6 posts
  NSW, Blacktown

Georgia was great but room very cold

The Trainer, Georgia is awesome, she was very informative and fun at the same time. Georgia knows her stuff when it comes to first aid and she allowed the group to stop her to ask questions, nothing was a problem for her and she had all the answers. The only thing that was disappointing was when you arrive, firstly there’s no parking so it took some time to find street parking away from the site and you get there and have to wait in very cold conditions outside until they’re ready to open doors. Also the classroom was freezing, I lacked concentration due to the cold conditions and couldn’t wait to get out of the room. I would give Georgia 5 stars but the cold conditions that made it uncomfortable for me deserve a 1 star or less
Hansel V.
Hansel V.

Perfect

The training was delivered in a very conducive environment and there was a lot of interaction and discussion and was really pleased with Hamza and made our training really informative and enjoyable. KUDOS for his time and presentation.
Debbiekirby74
Debbiekirby74Sydney, NSW
nav
nav
  Fair Incentive NSW, Blacktown

not helpful. dont do LF licence BERT.. he judge people with their looks

specially LF licence, i dont recomend at blacktown because of BERT..
Licences 4 Work

Did the white card course. Sidiki is a awesome teacher. Thanks mate! Show reply
Adrian Mark Sciberras
Adrian Mark SciberrasSydney, NSW
  NSW, Blacktown

This is perfect course for anyone. I put my learning issues through and John was absolutely fantastic. High Recommended

I was highly satisfied
The course was abit difficult but John was really helpful!
tejveer s.
tejveer s.Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Blacktown

First aid course. Really satisfied with course

Really satisfied with course. It makes me understand the importance of first aid course. Great place to get knowledge & refresher courses. Really like the way Ana explain the course and contents.
TangibleDropsOfTruth F.
TangibleDropsOfTruth F.Sydney, NSW

Awesome trainer Dianna

Effective training provided by the experienced and educated Dianna at the Blacktown institute. Very happy with the completion of the combo courses at the L4W. Thankyou for support in my future endeavours.
Clear W.
Clear W.

Thanks Roberto ,You are the best

teaching are Exelant.
The course are Exelant.
Thanks to all the team in Licenses4work,
Thanks Roberto.thanks for your support, the way you trained us make the course easy to understand and I can't find the words to thanks you, I wish you all the best Roberto ,thanks, AHMED
Lucy A.F
Lucy A.FSydney, NSW

AMAZING TEAM!

Had Roberto (Rob) has a trainer, he was awesome!! He taught you EVERYTHING that you needed to know and also helped you to build your confidence on both operating a LF machine and the theory side of it! Would recommend this place to anyone who is thinking of getting certified! Thank you again Rob for always pushing us to be the best and do better!! *fist pump*
monica s.
monica s.
  Fair Incentive NSW, Blacktown

Roberto from Blacktown is excellent!

Roberto Garces is the best trainer for white card in Blacktown ever.
The white card course was so nice because he knows everything about the subjects. My rate is 5 stars.
Sharon
SharonHunter Region, NSW
JOEL I.
JOEL I.

Excellent Trainer

I did my White Card Training course with Roberto, he was very articulate person.. He educate the trainers very well, he have a different style of educating his Students. I give him a 5 star!
Enzo
Enzo
  NSW, Blacktown

This is perfect cant live without it

I was very satisfied by this white card class as everything was outstanding and roberto helped me understand everything i needed to know for the assessment nb h h h h
Orkan
OrkanSydney, NSW2 posts

White card course

I found this course very informative, the course instructor Roberto had extensive knowledge of the industry and was ver easy to understand and learn from, I would recommend my colleagues to use licence 4 work