Liebherr SKes 4210

Liebherr SKes 4210

SKES4210RH, SKES4210LH

JessieNew South Wales

I love this fridge

This fridge was a push gift from my husband (I know it's quite funny, but my previous fridge was from uni days and had served its time) when I conceived my child and it has been an indispensable item for the family and stores so much more than you'd think. The drawers keep the meat, vegetables and fruits really fresh for way longer than my previous one. Slightly noisy occasionally but the sound settles. Definitely worth the investment.

Purchased in August 2015 at Winning Appliances for $3,000.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)

Kate P

Kate PSydney

Best fridge I have ever owned

Clairhobart

Back of fridge built of duct tape and silver cardboard

Just bought the most expensive fridge on the market. To my dismay the back is built of duct tape and cardboard. I thought it was packaging and was going to remove it. Phoned the agents and they said it was part of the fridge!!!!

Clair

Thanks for replying. I can't imagine cardboard would have a very long life. In fact it's partly torn. Will be looking at a Miele next time.