100% · 790%

Rakesh
Rakesh
  Fair Incentive

Unique products

Exclusive and very beautiful products. Live to shop them for all the unique items.

Mohamad
Mohamad

Such a Smooth Job from Start to Finish!!!

We went to Life Solar for a quote because they are a local business in Melbourne. Their approach was really professional; providing a good range of products all of which were very well explained. The price was also extremely competitive. They were up against 4 other Companies and came out on top in terms of price, quality of equipment offered and the actual effort put into the quote. Installation took place just over 3 weeks after contract signup and was very efficiently completed. We got Premium Fronius Inverter With Fronius Smart Meter For Monitoring. Very happy with Life Solar and I am happy to recommend them to everyone. Show details
Hai
HaiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC22 posts
Cathy
Cathy

Honest Company

I was so impressed with the information provided, factual and relevant, the sales person Mark was so accomodating and used many personal examples. The installation process was seamless and the work crew respected our property. The information provided before, during and after was so concise and everyone was so available for questions. From quote to installation took 3 weeks and the ongoing check ins and support is flawless. Very happy and impressed with Life Solar. Show details
Shailendra
ShailendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Professional Service

The team has worked installation process smoothly and timely. The work done very neat and clean and very professional. Life Solar provides Value for money and great service. Easily get all approval by help of Life Solar.

Strongly recommend solar installer in Victoria. Show details

Amit
Amit2 posts

The panel installation process was very easy and professional. Team arrived on the scheduled time and did a very good job. Good communication and explanation of the process. Very good after sales service. No issues so far. Very friendly team.  Show details
Anil
Anil

Installation had happened on time and perfectly done with out any issues and panel installation process was very easy and the team did it with perfection with in the said time. Show details
Alice
Alice

Installed on Time and Very Professional

They do actually live up to their reviews. No pushy sales tactics, trouble free installation.We only regret not getting it done sooner.
Jason and Mohit spent alot of time explaining the pros and cons of the system, to make sure everything was clear and easy to understand. They communicated with us every step of the way so we knew exactly what was happening. On the day of the installation, the crew arrived punctually and were very professional.
We highly recommend Life Solar!! Show details
AJB
AJB

Great service!

Team at life solar was very professional throughout the process. Exceptional communication and all the questions answered. No issues whatsoever!
I would highly recommended them if you are looking to get solar installed!  Show details

Yaw
Yaw

10 out of 10

It was a pleasure to deal with the team at Life Solar, nothing to complain about !!
Excellent communication right from sales to final inspection and after sales.
Thorough professionals doing the install and they were happy to answer all my questions including connecting the inverter to my wired network.
I'm happy to have gone with Life Solar after ignoring zero up-front cost offers.
Really happy with whole process. Show details
Bawi Ram
Bawi RamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy With Service

I was able to organise a good quality Solar Panel and inverter installation from Mohit at Life Solar after being referred by a family member.

Mohit was efficient and provided regular updates. The installation was completed the day earlier than planned at the request of the installers, which was good news to me.
Overall very good experience. Show details

Shaun
ShaunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great System and Good Prices

The installation was flawless the team that installed the system were very professional and obviously knew what they were doing. It was a nice neat and professional job. And they cleaned up after themselves which was a nice touch. So far happy with the product.
- Excellent Customer Service
Will recommend Life Solar to all family and friends. Show details
May Nilar
May NilarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Staff

Very professional company. I highly recommend. Our salesperson was Mohit, he talked us through the entire process, answering all of our questions, and was very knowledgeable about the entire process. If I have any further additions to my solar system I will definitely choose to use Life Solar.
Thank you for Amazing service. Show details
Rachel
Rachel

Excellent Customer Service

Contacted to 5 different companies for my solar quotes. They was pushing me to choose their products in hurry, offering premium products only beyond my budget made me really frustrating. Mohit and A.k from Life Solar was great, they gave me good explanations to make my decision easier. Mohit was super friendly, supportive and knowledgeable. He was totally honest and understands and did not push me to purchase. Installers was great, they explained me the installation process, download the apps and made sure it worked. They cleaned up after all jobs were done. I am a happy customer with Life Solar.  Show details
Jonas Y
Jonas YGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am Glad i used Life Solar for my Solar System!!!

I asked for a quotation and was provided with all the information and options that I asked for. I followed up with several queries that were promptly answered by Mohit.There was no pressure between quotation and signing the contract. When I was ready to proceed the work was undertaken in a short space of time. Installation team was On time and did a great job.
Overall very happy with Life Solar.
 Show details