Life Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Super Service - Fast Installation

If anyone is interested going solar - Life Solar is the best company
We have got our installed in just 2 weeks and process was nice and smooth. Sales Person Mohit helped us throughout the entire process with excellent communication on each checkpoint. Really Happy with everything.

Well done - you have all my business now !

Panel Purchased Seraphim Panels With Fronius Inverter

Excellent LifeSolar services

Hi everyone,

I have installed(Goodwe inverter and Trina Solar) at our place from LifeSolar. I really appreciate the help and information from the provider. Mohit did wonderful job and made everything easy for us, from installation till getting the Rabate back,we relied on him completely. He didn’t disappoint us at all. Thanks to the team for doing great work.

Highly recommended Solar LifeSolar to everyone.

Panel Purchased Trina
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $4,900.00

Excellent!!!

We’ve had a 6kw system (Goodwe inverter and Trina Solar) panels installed by LifeSolar. The whole process has gone incredibly smooth, from the first consultation to the installation to the after-sales service.

I was impressed with the amount and quality of information I received from my consultant, Mohit. Everything went just as he advised it would. Special thanks to Mohit!

Highly recommend this to any home owner that hasn’t taken this step.

Panel Purchased Goodwe inverter and Trina Solar
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $4,900.00

Happy with all the Services

i'm very pleased with the service and advice provided by your representative, couldn't be happier, highly recommend this company. any queries i had, they have been always ready to help, as i mentioned i couldn't be happier with their service.

System Size6.6 KW

Great vendor... Pleasure to deal with

It was a wise decision to engage with Life Solar to install our Solar panel system. Throughout the process they were really professional, breeze to deal with and very proactive in regards to queries and responses. They also went a step ahead and organized the installation to be done over the weekend, which really made it easy for us to organize the installation. Would recommend them highly to anyone looking to have the solar panels installed.

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar

Excellent service

Very happy with the smooth process with no issues from the beginning till the installation and also the salesperson Mohit follows after installation to be sure if solar is working without any issues giving great customer care very nice company to deal with

Asim

System Size6.6 KW

Easy, trouble free purchase and installation

The whole process from initial inquiry to installation has been easy and trouble free. Mohit was able to quickly identify the right system for our house, quoted me a price I was happy with and arranged an installation date that suited me.installation done within few days. Installers installed the system did a really professional job, installation was neat and tidy and all rubbish removed.Really happy with life solar team.

Sensational

Sales was very good. I told them what my budget was, and what components I prefered and those I did not want. They sent me fully detailed offers, the first of which I rejected, but after they understood my requirements, came back with a above average quality system, for a good price. No issues at all, and they did not ask for money before installation. Their installation team were punctual and cooperative.

The best part was their very quick documentation completion, which had my Feed In credits operational within 3 weeks after installation.

Happy with Service

Life Solar was great throughout the whole process. The quote was given by Life Solar was best in the market and the installation was done within few days by Life Solar.The installers cleaned up after themselves and left the house spotless. The installer explained everything before they left and got me connected to my laptop so I can monitor production from my solar panels.Very happy with whole process. Thanks to Life solar team.

Panel Purchased Goodwe
Purchase Price $4,800.00

Products and installation All Great

A friend who is happy with Life Solar recommended to us through their sales person Mohit who is very good in explaining to us everything about solar system. After we signed in, it did not take long for the installation of the panels. Mohit is very good in following up and calling us especially during installation. Highly recommended to everyone.

6.6 kw system insatalled

Happy with the quick install. Signed up on Tuesday and got installed today. I wanted to get in quick to receive the money from rebate. Whereas every company I spoke to was taking 2-4 weeks, these guys only took 5 days to finish the whole thing. What I liked the most from the install is the invertor in the garage and app on my mobile to check the production. VERY HAPPY.

Panel Purchased Orisen

Excellent and an Amazing 5-Star Service...!!!

Highly recommend these guys to anyone who is looking to get the best quality solar panels installed under a cool cheapest price. Extremely amazing service and was a very professional process. The time frame provided, the installation of the panels and inverter were very realistic. Sincere thanks to Mohit who was very honest through out the process. Thanks for your help team Life Solar..!! :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Happy with my new solar system

With the market flooded with solar companies and installers it wasn’t easy to pick one. I did my research and shortlisted a few and I’m glad I chose life solar.Excellent service, honest advice and competitive price to start with. System was installed within the timeframe. Big thanks to Nick for taking care of the whole process from the first meeting till the installation and paperwork. Thanks for all the help.

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar
System Size6.5 KW

Amazing Service

The purchase and installation of my solar array went smoothly and with absolutely no hiccups. The sales people were very pleasant to deal with and the installation crew were efficient and friendly, and explained everything clearly and pleasantly. They left my premises neat, clean and tidy. I am more than happy to recommend life Solar.
Cheers

Extremely professional with the best price in the market

I had quotes from quiet a few of solar companies but this was the cheapest price for the best solar panels and inverter in the market. The whole team was very professional and exceptional. Would definitely recommend to all my friends. Thanks a lot Life Solar :)

Very professional, excellent service

the quote was unmatchable, the overall experience dealing with the company was very smooth, no hiccups and no nasty surprises. Would like to give five star rating and will surely pass on the recommendation.