Verifiedshop.lifelineqld.org.au

Always great to deal with; love the items; super fast post. Show details ·  1
Janine T.
Janine T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent service and items

Items were exactly as described and were well packaged. There were 2 packages. Show details ·  1
Valeemsa
Valeemsa6 posts

Lovely product, super price!

Very happy with my products at a great price, quick postage and good communication. Some items will be gifted at Christmas and I’m sure they will be delighted! Show reply
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Terrific service!

I purchased some items following receipt of an email about a discount. The discount was not applied at checkout as expected, and I was in the process of writing an email when I got a phone call. She explained that there had been a glitch, and she promptly processed a refund of the difference. The package arrived very quickly and was well packed. Books, CDs and a cassette box set. Show details ·  1
Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Lifeline Online

As a longtime OP shop fan it is great that I can now peruse items for sale online. I have ordered a number of time and my orders have all been shipped and delivered really quickly. Thank you Lifeline. Show details ·  1
Tracey B.
Tracey B.

Really pleased

Arrived quickly and I was delighted that all of my purchases were in new condition and top quality. Show details ·  1
JayM
JayM

Wonderful

Goods recieved on time, well packaged, can't say enough positive things! Show details ·  1
Jodie G.
Jodie G.South East Queensland, QLD9 posts
Lifeline Shops Queensland   DM

Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate your support. I have raised your concerns at our team meeting. In a response to an email to you, I stated that we will start measuring the waistline of all new denim jeans we put online.

Erin
ErinSydney, NSW6 posts

Great range, cost and speed

Very fast delivery of great condition books. Would use them again Show details ·  1
Kinga
KingaSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

good as always

love prices, customer service and quality online as well as in store Show details ·  1
Jelly
JellyHobart, TAS3 posts

Totally impressed

Discovering Lifeline Online was a gamechanger for me! They had the CD I was looking for, and sent it straight away so I received it within a week, packaged perfectly and professionally. Show details ·  1
Gina
GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic Service

Fast, Easy service.
Packages are wrapped carefully and with love.
Will definitely tell people about the range of items, quality of customer care and service. Show details ·  1
Happy
Happy3 posts

Beware

Crazy sizing makes it difficult to purchase second hand clothing items online Show details
Lifeline Shops Queensland   DM

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Paul
Paul6 posts

A very easy fast purchase

A product I was looking for in top condition and well-packed Show details ·  1
Naomi
NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Enjoyable opping online

Easy to use website. Lots of great bargains. But really addictive! Items arrived really quickly and exactly as advertised. Great crew at Geebung who wrapped my parcel like it was a present: a lovely touch. Show details ·  1
Amanda14
Amanda14Perth, WA4 posts

Excellent quality

These clothes are in excellent condition and were a great buy. They were wrapped well and posted quickly. Show details ·  3
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Lifeline Shops Queensland compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Tiff
TiffPerth, WA

pretty good

A good service, but not as impressive as Salvos on-line who offer their colour weeks with 50% off & quicker shipping Show details ·  1
Michele Gee
Michele Gee

Brilliant!

I ordered candles that I had bought previously elsewhere and couldn’t get them there anymore. Not only did I find them at Lifeline Qld but they were cheaper too! I ordered one day and they were delivered 2 days later. Could not fault them at all. Very happy and will definitely use again. Show details ·  1
paxpet
paxpetCalwell 2905, ACT2 posts

Very pleased indeed

Could not be bettered. I am entirely satisfied. Thank You. Show details ·  1
emily
emilySydney, NSW2 posts

CLOTHING is way to expensive

Im sorry But like all lifeline shops and thrift shops your clothing is to pricey these days for every day aussies who are in need to afford. Anything good brands are taken and either popped online for exhort Bant prices or sold in store for $$ What is left is tones of millers. anko , best and less and big w , shein stuff that no body wants.. An even those cost more then new. Show details
Lifeline Shops Queensland   DM

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great shopping accurate description of items

Quick delivery great customer service
Wonderful choice of items well presented great photos.More descriptions would be nice too Show details ·  1
Hellokitty
HellokittySouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Items were just as described. Also quick shipping

I found a pair of new sneakers. I found a new wallet. Both at good prices, and quick shipping too. Thankyou very much for these lovely items. Show details ·  1
Diane W.
Diane W.Queensland2 posts

Great site

Great presentation of good quality product. Service was quick and everything packaged well. Show details ·  1
Winnie
Winnie

Great finds

Loved all the pieces at affordable rate, would be great if they mentioned the fabric composition in the description too. Show details ·  1
Tania
TaniaBrisbane7 posts

Great Selection

Recently purchased 6 denim jackets to repurpose. Beautifully wrapped. I would like to see better descriptions & photos of the items, including any marks or stains Show details ·  1
Kezzi
KezziQueensland2 posts

I gasped when I saw the dress

Absolutely stunning dress, love it so much. I couldnt believe my eyes when i opened package. The picture didnt do it justice, spectacular dress. Can't wait to wear to my nephews wedding. Show details ·  1

SMS
SMSSouth Australia

Happy shopper

Ships fast and a lot of detail to protect items for shipping interstate. Description of items are great.Very pleased with the whole experience....thank you :-) Show reply
Donovan
Donovan 3 posts

Great Range of Pre-loved Gear

A straightforward, easy-to-navigate website displaying a wide range of pre-loved clothes, books, toys & knick-knacks all at cheap, reasonable prices AND free shipping available for bulk orders! Show details ·  1
Eduardo
Eduardo

Excellent service

Lifeline offers a good range of books at very reasonable prices. Show details ·  1
Shannon
ShannonSouth Australia

Excellent service

Quality and choice is excellent
Above and beyond customer service
Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Pamila
PamilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

Always very happy with the quality of items. The delivery time is much faster than expected. Show details ·  1
Mary Reynolds
Mary ReynoldsHunter Region, NSW2 posts

excellent service

Easy to order n very happy with quality of clothing ive bought online off u. Show details ·  1
duglous
duglousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Beautiful tea towels

I purchased red tea towels from Lifeline Shops QLD. The tea towels are perfect and the service was excellent. Speedy delivery. I’m very happy. Show details ·  1
Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great service from Lifeline!

First time ordering online from Lifeline! I usually visit their stores for purchases. This was a great experience, with excellent communication, service and delivery. Thank you so much Lifeline. Will order online from you again. Show details ·  1
Kat B
Kat BNorth Western Region, NSW2 posts

Love the convenience

I just love that we can purchase good condition second hand clothing online from this shop. I live in NSW and was great to find different clothes in QLD. Easy website, hassle free transaction and fast shipping. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Paula
PaulaHobart10 posts

Up cycle your wardrobe and make a difference to the world

Love it,, Every little bit we do to help reduce our earth's fill is up to us all.. try it... you'll feel great. Show details ·  1

Carly
CarlySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great range at excellent prices

A hidden gem of an online shop that supports a very deserving cause. Super fast delivery and top quality items. Show details ·  1
Jo Britten
Jo BrittenLaunceston, TAS3 posts

Love this place

delivery is so quick and the books are in great condition Show details ·  1
Romana L.
Romana L.

Love Shopping with Lifeline!!! So easy!

Saw what I wanted, ordered it and received within a week.

Lifeline sent me updates that my order was received, then again when the order was going out, including tracking details.

Highly recommend shopping this way! Repurposing unwanted items from others, and I’m thrilled to have it in my possession❤️ Show details ·  1

CKang
CKangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my purchases n efficient delivery

Love my purchases online and was impressed that it was delivered very quickly within 2 days. My order arrived earlier than what I expected and it was nicely packaged. However, one of the jumpers I bought had a hole in it and it was not reflected accurately on the item description. Overall, I am still pleaded with my purchase and delivery efficiency. Would highly recommend others to purchase online. Show details ·  1