Lifespan SP-460

Lifespan SP-460

Listing monitored by Lifespan Fitness

2.8

Chinese piece of junk

Both crank arms broke, one got replaced under warranty begrudgingly but had to pay for another one.
All threads are cheaply made and and get thread bound very easily. We had to buy another seat because of how uncomfortable it was.
Do yourself a favour and spend a little more on a York bike

Purchased at eBay for $499.

NancySydney, NSW

Review changed from 5 star to 1 star

Purchased in at eBay for $499.

LJGSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good spin bike at a great price.

Purchased in at Appliances Online.

Ian
IanFar North Queensland, QLD

Better our there

No matter how tight you fix the seat it slips - could be dangerous. Computer doesn't link to app either from what I could work out - and no instructions provides - avoid I am sure there are better on the market.

Purchased in for $499.

Exercise Bikes

Find out how Lifespan SP-460 compares to other Exercise Bikes

Marie-Pauline E.
Marie-Pauline E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant ask for a better product

Its been 4 months now that i have my indoor bike and my family and i have never been so happy. Just what we needed and lots of money we saving from the gym.

Purchased in at eBay for $599.

C354R
C354RAveley

Excellent spin bike for under $500

We were looking for a good quality (gym rated) spin bike for the home which wouldnt break the bank. We found lifespan had a special on for the SP-460 model that came down from $600 to $470 (delivered). It was exactly what we needed for our budget of under $500. It has a great computer that tells you your rpm, speed, heart rate and time. The resistance works a charm and the different adjustable heights of the machine makes sure you always have the right posture and comfort level needed to do your work out. It is a heavy piece of machinery which is used to counter the weight and movement of your sessions. A solid build and good product. I would recommend this to anybody looking for a spin bike on a budget.

Loicasked

The pads are extremely noisy. How to change them and get new ones ?

LJG

I would contact Lifespan Fitness. Their website has the contact details. I can see nothing in the manual.

Yeah I did contact them, I will post the answer here when I get it. Thanks

Jenni
Jenniasked

Hey, just got my bike, built it and I think I’ve made a mistake I seat. Wide part of seat is bouncing around on shocks. The back of seat can be lifted clean off shocks, is this right? What to do?

KT M
KT Masked

Is it still a smooth ride while using the bike standing up?

Nancy

This bike works great while standing. As always with a spin bike, you need to increase the resistance to get a good workout

LJG

The bike works exactly as it should both standing and while seated.

Get an answer from our members and Lifespan Fitness representatives

Details ·

CategoryExercise Bikes
Price (RRP)599

Extra Information

Other Exercise Bikes

Slim Cycle
Kleva Range Circulation Cycle 2 in 1 Advanced At-Home Cardio & Strength Exercise Machine
AKUMA Assassin Air Bike