Lifespan SP-460

Lifespan SP-460

3.2

NancySydney, NSW

Review changed from 5 star to 1 star

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for $499.00.

LJGSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good spin bike at a great price.

Purchased in March 2020 at Appliances Online.

Better our there

No matter how tight you fix the seat it slips - could be dangerous. Computer doesn't link to app either from what I could work out - and no instructions provides - avoid I am sure there are better on the market.

Purchased in August 2019 for $499.00.

Exercise Bikes

Find out how Lifespan SP-460 compares to other Exercise Bikes

Marie-Pauline E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant ask for a better product

Its been 4 months now that i have my indoor bike and my family and i have never been so happy. Just what we needed and lots of money we saving from the gym.

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for $599.00.

C354R

C354RAveley

Excellent spin bike for under $500

We were looking for a good quality (gym rated) spin bike for the home which wouldnt break the bank. We found lifespan had a special on for the SP-460 model that came down from $600 to $470 (delivered). It was exactly what we needed for our budget of under $500. It has a great computer that tells you your rpm, speed, heart rate and time. The resistance works a charm and the different adjustable heights of the machine makes sure you always have the right posture and comfort level needed to do your work out. It is a heavy piece of machinery which is used to counter the weight and movement of your sessions. A solid build and good product. I would recommend this to anybody looking for a spin bike on a budget.

KT M

KT Masked

Is it still a smooth ride while using the bike standing up?

Nancy

This bike works great while standing. As always with a spin bike, you need to increase the resistance to get a good workout

LJG

The bike works exactly as it should both standing and while seated.

naveenk

naveenkasked

I own SP-460 SPIN BIKE, I recently noticed that, when I increase resistance above 50%, the bike would spin for a while and suddenly full breaks are getting applied automatically. There is no loose connection, but I brake's are pulled by wheel automatically. I Would like to get your suggestion on it. Please help.

LJG

I would contact Lifespan directly and ask for advice. They have an Australian website and a national hotline. They should be able to assist.

Nancy

You may find that the same metal is broken as we did and the bolt is loose. This causes the magnet to drop and hit the wheel. Have to take it apart to find out though. We are in dispute with them about this

Mike D.

Mike D.asked

Hi would this bike suit someone who is over 6 foot ? Cheers thanks

Marie-Pauline E.

Yes it would perfectly. The only thing i found is that a short person may have difficulty to cycle properly unless that person can cycle standing.

LJG

The highest setting on the seat is 111cm. Measure from the floor to your point of hip bone.

Get an answer from our members and Lifespan Fitness representatives