Lift & Load Removalist

1.0

AKING

AKINGWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Do not hire - They are a scam

Biggest scam, all our furniture was damaged, it came 3 days late, they refused to give us our furniture until we paid a ransom fee. The workers are told to take more time to get more money. We had to contact the police during the move and currently have a claim pending with QLD fair trade to try and recoup the costs of our damaged furniture and ransom money. Do not book with this company. They are aggressive, rough and rude. They have been investigated on A Current Affair. They need to be shut down .

Never ever book with this company

Biggest scam, all our furniture was damaged, it came 5 days late, they refused to give us our furniture until we paid a ransom fee. The workers are told to take more time to get more money. We had to contact the police, the fair trade organisation and a lawyer. Do not book ever with this company. They are on a current affair for doing this time and time over. They need to be shut down .

Bad experience

I didn't do my homework! All of these reviews are spot on. Moved from QLD to NSW and furniture arrived 7 days later than promised. I was overcharge as the Sqm suddenly increased. Damaged furniture and little to none communication is given until they are ready deliver days later and by then I was quite desperate for my belongings so I paid.. Do not use this service people, they do it all the time and are even on a current affair for the same thing!

Justin W.

Justin W.

Go the real Lift And Load in Melbourne!

Do not use this company!! 5 star scam artists.

LaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away its SCAM! See it on current affairs !

Worst decision of my life to pick this company

I wish I could give them zero rating. I have book this company to move my stuff from Gladstone to Brisbane. That was my worst mistake to pick this company. On the day pick up no one turn at my place after calling them they not sure about what going on. First they said driver forget to pick up and reached brisbane, later they said truck got some issue so no one coming to pick up. I was out of town and wife was with two toddler kids alone. Due to my situation I have find another company to finish my job and I won't recommended this company.

Removalists from Hell

Absolute Nightmare

Absolute NightmareRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolute Nightmare

We used this company for our move from NSW to VIC. They kept moving our collection date, showed up at midnight to collect our stuff, delivered our stuff a day late! Damaged our TV, coffee spilled from a cup rolling around in the back of the truck stained our mattress, once we paid our deposit there was 0 communication from them and they didn’t answer their phones. Charged us an extra $1500 on top of what they quoted us. I still cannot believe these kind of businesses operate in Australia! I would of paid double the price to avoid the stress of using this company.

Michael92

Michael92Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Horrible company never use them your asking for trouble.

Ari L.

Ari L.Australian Capital Territory

WARNING TO ALL RIPP OFFS

What a horror experience booked in for pick up during the day showed up at 11:30pm at night & only fitted half of the items on the truck telling me i had used my allocated spot. Your personal belongings will not be safe or looked after & once you try to say anything they will turn on you even though your a paying customer. THE SERVICE YOU PAY FOR IS NOT WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE. If i hired my own 20 cubic meter truck i would have moved triple to what this company had. DISGRACE to the words customer service.
    NO STAR RATING, STAY AWAY PEOPLE & TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Do not use!!!

Absolutely do not use! They picked up and delivered our furniture almost a week late. Consistently lied. Charged us double than they quoted us and held our furniture hostage until we paid it. They were also very aggressive to work with and extremely unprofessional. Unfortunately this is just a short outline of the horrible experience we had with this company.

Mortified

MortifiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE they damaged our belongings!

DO NOT USE LIFT AND LOAD. Moved furniture and belongings interstate, had to Sleep on the floor as truck arrived late, mattresses were wet, wet boxes, crushed boxes, and water damaged dining table! Requested refund! IGNORED!

Richard

Terrible moving experience

Unbelievably terrible service
    A lot of damage

Un professional manager
    Running business from home (baby was crying all the time)
    Ignoring all the calls after receiving deposit money.
    Early deliver out of contract just because of new costumer and more money...!!!

Don't waste your time and money
    I am trying to get them to the court