Light Sounds
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Quick, easy and expert service

Being totally clueless with electronics and was planning a party in less than a week, I thought I would give Lightsounds a try. My son sent me their website which included a vast range of products. Their telephone number was displayed clearly at the top so I decided to give them a call. The gentlemen I spoke to were so friendly and helpful. They asked the right questions and lead me to make the right choice for what I needed without coaxing me into choosing something more expensive. They happily arranged a delivery asap knowing I had a party in 3 days. The product arrived in 2 days and it was perfect for us. All I had to do is plug it in!

A BIG thank you to [name removed] (the boss) for the wonderful service and for looking after your staff. Good bosses are the backbone of any business. It was a pleasure doing business with you while I was in my pyjamas!
Fantastic customer service. They listened carefully and gave me exactly what I wanted without ever making me feel inadequate.