Light Up Learning Australia

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome purchase for my daughter

This watch is amazing it really has helped my 8year old to tell the time with an analogue watch. The watch arrived super quick from ordering. I would use this company again in the future.

Fantastic customer service

The products I ordered were great and their customer service was outstanding. Unfortunately the wrong item was delivered however when I sent them an email about the error, they responded within minutes and had the correct item delivered via express post the following day. This activity item was for a little boy with a brain tumour so the service I received was a bright light during a difficult time. Thank you.

Perfect choice for child’s first watch

Swift delivery of this watch made perfect birthday gift for seven year old who loved this colourful watch. She now has confidence to tell time.

Good selection of educational toys

Speedy service, bought games for my friends kids and they love it. Different to what you may get at a regular
toy store.

Teaching Wall Clock

Awesome learning tool!. This clock has helped my Daughter tell the time and looks great on the wall. I recommend this for anyone who is having difficulty telling the time. It should be a staple in every class room.

Easy efficient service

Good choice of Lottie dolls. Quick response to order. Very quick delivery, especially for Christmas time. Product arrived in good condition. No problems at all. Would definitely use Light Up Learning again.

Easy read watch

My son received the easy read watch for Christmas and it took him all of 30 seconds to be able to understand the instructions and tell the time! He loves it and hasn’t taken it off.

great service and great choice of product

The Lottie Dolls I ordered were much less expensive than other sites and all a much bigger range to choose from.

They came within 3 days of ordering.
My grandaughter loves them.
Great service.

Very good service and great product

My granddaughter loves her coffee machine and it is so sturdy and colourful. The product arrived promptly and was very well packaged. Thank you for providing a terrific toy for imaginary play.

Great Service and Products

Great service from this small family owned company and the products are well made.
Everything arrived well packed and within a couple of days of purchase.
Would highly recommend their website. Very good to deal with.

Highly recommended

Ordered a present for my kid for Christmas, on 13 Dec. The parcel was sent almost immediately, and received after 2 days. Considering that everyone is very busy during this time, I was very happy to get it so quickly. Thank you Light Up Learning.

Problem Free Purchase

Very happy with recent purchase from this company. I am a first time purchaser and goods arrived in excellent condition and speedy delivery. Would highly recommend based on my experience. Happy Purchaser!

Surprised and delighted

Reluctantly used new-ish store with no reviews. Had best price, promised dispatch same or next day and all toys on website in stock. Ordered Mon night, received Thurs morning. Yay!