Lighting Illusions

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lighting Illusions

4.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes (23) · No
JMT
JMTBrisbane

Refund of purchase was quick, easy and effortless.

I purchased a product online and paid for it immediately. After an hour or so I realised I no longer required the product as my son fixed my old one. I emailed to ask if I could get a refund and it was done within the hour without any hassle or questioning. It was a pleasure to deal with this company and I will certainly use again next time. A++ on customer service.

Store LocationQLD Brisbane
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for this awesome review JMT- we're so glad to hear of your smooth refund experience with our team!

Amur
AmurSydney

Excellent customer service

Was originally sent an incorrect product (a very minor technical issue) and customer service was absolutely excellent. Very good responsiveness. Would highly recommend this company.

Store LocationOnline
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Amur! We're glad to hear that our customer service team we're able to get you in touch with the correct product quickly and hassle-free!

Thor_Howell
Thor_HowellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service for online order

I placed an order for lights and fans but duplicated by order by mistake. It was only upon delivery of the large order did I realize my mistake. I called the Lighting illusions contact number and they sorted out the issue right away, with fantastic service, sending me a link to take the return to the post office. They were very helpful and the funds were returned right away. Very impressed with their service

Store LocationOnline store
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a glowing review Thor_Howell! It's great to hear that we were able to help you organise a swift and hassle-free return experience! We really appreciate your support!

Amy
Amy

Amazing customer service

I recently purchased a fan and when it arrived I opened the box and found the blades to be a cream colour instead of white and so they didn't match the body of the fan. I contacted Lighting Illusions online service department and the service I received from Angelynna was amazing. She was super kind and helpful and I was able to return the fan and receive a refund. She made the process so easy and I really appreciated her excellent service. Highly recommend purchasing through Lighting Illusions.

Store LocationOnline
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Amy! It's lovely to hear about your awesome customer service experience and hassle-free refund organised by Angelynna from our online team! Thank you for your support!

Find out how Lighting Illusions compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

First rate customer service!

I purchased a pendant light from Lighting Illusions. Unfortunately I had to have the item delivered 3 times (the first 2 were damaged in transit due to poor packaging). The reason for a 5 star rating however, is due to the excellent customer service and the way that they handled the situation promptly and efficiently. A replacement was quickly sent out each time without question. A big thumbs up to their communication and professionalism. Yes I had to wait longer for my desired product, but I was still very satisfied with the end result and that is what made the purchase worth while. Thank you!

Store LocationBought online

Great customer service

Brilliant lighting would not refund my money for thier poorly designed products. Lighting Illusions helped me out and allowed me to return the products with a full refund. All done in a polite and timely manner.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a review Luke! We're happy to hear that our team were able to arrange a hassle-free and timely refund for you! Thanks for your feedback!

Ron
RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service

Purchased three pendant lights that were not suitable for my kitchen ( my fault entirely, should have looked more closely). Rachael and Angelynna
were extremely helpful in providing information to return the goods and get a
full refund. Excellent service from this company.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge, QLD.
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Ron! We're stoked to hear that you enjoyed excellent customer service from our online team and that they provided helpful information! Thanks for your support!

B.K.D
B.K.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spoke to online team who went above and beyond to provide me information I was requesting.hapoy I ordered product which was easy installation. Product became faulty couple wks later I got in touch again online and they were quick to respond to help me with an exchange. Thankyou Joanne!

Store LocationWarehouse
H Thompson
H ThompsonMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Service, very happy with outcome

Ashleigh was very helpful, I had to return an item to exchange for a different size. Ashleigh located my original order & then a replacement & as there were limited in stock suggested I order straight away to avoid missing out. She sent me out the email to process my return. Was all handled without any fuss which was greatly appreciated.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge, QLD
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a review H Thompson! It's awesome to hear that you had a great customer service experience with Ashleigh and that she was able to assist in organising your return! Thanks for your support!

Joshua Righetti
Joshua RighettiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service quick to respond

The service was great and I was quick to get a response to help fix my drama. It’s much appreciated

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a review Joshua. We're happy to see that you enjoyed good service and speedy response! Hopefully, we can get to 5-stars next time!

Rectified with no fuss

I received the wrong colour outdoor light which was not entirely their fault as one side of the box said it contained a green light & the other side said it contained a black light. It was rectified immediately at no cost to me. Very efficient.

Store Locationonline
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a review John! Apologies for the incorrect colour which you received and thank you for your understanding. t's great to hear that our team was able to help rectify the issue swiftly.

Geoff
GeoffWAGGA WAGGA

GREAT HELP

I received first class service from Joanne. I had problems with a Floor Light. All steps needed to be taken in returning the product were well explained and the quick follow-up was greatly appreciated.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hi Geoff, we are so glad to hear of your awesome returns experience with Joanne. Thanks for supporting our Australia owned business and hope to assist you again soon!

Kenny R
Kenny RCentral, SA

Ordered 2 fans and 4 down lights

Good customer service and delivery to interstate was quick. Unfortunately one product was faulty. The return and replacement was to say at least, absolutely a stress free exercise. One phone call, an emailed return postage sticker and off to the post office. All done in a couple of hours. Replacement was perfect and delivery pretty quick. Good company to deal with.

Store LocationOnlinesales Qld.
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Kenny, glad to hear of your super service experience! Hopefully, we can get to 5-stars next time!

Connie
ConnieIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

Fast delivery and excellent customer service. The product I purchased didn’t suit my space, but Lighting Illusions were quick and efficient to help me with the return process. Very happy with their service.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Connie! It's great to hear of your excellent return experience, we hope you find the perfect pendant soon!

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Purchased 2 exhaust fans and because our electrician cut hole in ceiling too big we had to replace them with 2 x Martec Contour 2 exhaust fans. We returned the originals back free of charge and new exhaust fans were promptly delivered. We are happy with our purchase and the response and service from Lighting Illusions was excellent.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge Qld. 4110
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for this great review Christine! We're so happy to hear of your excellent service experience, we hope you enjoy your new units!

Michelle
Michelleasked

Do you deliver to Sydney?

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hey Michelle, yes we absolutely do!

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question! We deliver Australia wide, with free delivery on all orders over $100*! You can read about our free shipping terms here --> https://bit.ly/3gfBibX

Sam
Sam asked

Hi Guys,
I'm interested in the Eglo Truro 2 black with copper pendants x 3 but its really hard to tell what they look like hung up. Is it possible to send a picture of it ? doesn't have to be hung up. Just a few pic of the product (outer, inner, top , cable )

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hey Sam, we're working on getting these images for you now! Unfortunately, we aren't able to attach an image in ProductReview, if you could please send us an email instead we will reply with the images you're after! Our email is: onlinesales@lightingillusions.com.au

Lawrieasked

Hi there
Where are you based please?
Now the difficult question:
Would you please advise what brand of LED downlight (10W-25W approximately) is the most reliable - all the reviews of brands I've managed to find give pretty much all brands a very low rating for reliability and actual warranty experience - price to me is not the most important consideration.
Being dim-able is important.
Your advice will be appreciated.
Kind regards
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for writing to us!

We are based in Brisbane.

We were pretty careful in selecting local and international suppliers for our products so all of them will be trustworthy, however, like all things, with downlights "you get what you pay for". All products will have some small percentage of failure rate but any faults typically show themselves within the first couple of years (and are covered under a replacement warranty).

Here's a handful of our most popular downlights that have a great value in terms of the design, warranty and quality:

Obviously, the recommendations might need to change based on what you need; get in touch with our service team to discuss your personal requirements: https://www.lightingillusions.com.au/lighting-illusions-contact-us

Hope this helps!

Lawrie

Thank you for your quick reply.
I'll go through the URLs shortly.
May I ask - what is a "small percentage" please?
And - who stands behind that warranty please - so many reviews point out that such replacements are seldom honoured - not saying you would be in this category.
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for your response!
From our experience, there is generally less than a 1% failure rate on any given product we stock (this differs across product categories - the Illuminati downlights sport a >0.5%!). In the unlikely event you do experience a manufacturing fault, as per your consumer rights, you can get in touch with us directly to sort this out. This being said, these downlights are made with an easy to use flex-and-plug, so if something does happen it's an easy swap, please make sure your electrician is installing power points in the ceiling if they aren't there already as this will save a lot of future pain!

Get an answer from our members and Lighting Illusions representatives