Lighting Illusions

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lighting Illusions

Joshua Righetti
Joshua RighettiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service quick to respond

The service was great and I was quick to get a response to help fix my drama. It’s much appreciated

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a review Joshua. We're happy to see that you enjoyed good service and speedy response! Hopefully, we can get to 5-stars next time!

Rectified with no fuss

I received the wrong colour outdoor light which was not entirely their fault as one side of the box said it contained a green light & the other side said it contained a black light. It was rectified immediately at no cost to me. Very efficient.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a review John! Apologies for the incorrect colour which you received and thank you for your understanding. t's great to hear that our team was able to help rectify the issue swiftly.

Kenny R
Kenny RCentral, SA

Ordered 2 fans and 4 down lights

Good customer service and delivery to interstate was quick. Unfortunately one product was faulty. The return and replacement was to say at least, absolutely a stress free exercise. One phone call, an emailed return postage sticker and off to the post office. All done in a couple of hours. Replacement was perfect and delivery pretty quick. Good company to deal with.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Kenny, glad to hear of your super service experience! Hopefully, we can get to 5-stars next time!

William A.
William A.North Queensland, QLD

If these 2 are as good...

Bought a Mercator 56 inch Fan from another local distributor - I was well finished & priced....

Still, I saw Lighting Illusions Google ads and thought to give them a try - the 2 models I bought were similar to the other I have so that they all matched - prices also were equally good.

The 1st Mercator has had no issues after the last year - so, if that is any indication I'd say spend a bit more money and get a quality, workable fan that will last you years.

I got nearly 40 years out of the last 4!

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Welcome to the dark side Mark (online shopping)! We're glad to hear of your great experience, we hope you enjoy your new fans for many years to come. Thanks for supporting our locally owned business hopefully next time we can get it to 5 stars!

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Lighting Illusions compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Online stock availability info would be great

Having waited 10 days for my first order to be dispatched I phoned about second order. This order was also awaiting stock arrival. Checked with Fortitude Valley store and thanks to Nikki found item was available at Sumner Park. Ash was so helpful and courteous, very grateful for his assistance. It's a pleasure to have such excellent customer service.
I really wish website could show whether stock was available or awaiting arrival. With my initial order I would have chosen to enquire and purchase through stores rather than wait such a long period for the order to be filled.

maria7263
maria7263South East Queensland, QLD

Prices not always competitive but great service, terrific range of products and very helpful indeed.

Michelle
Michelleasked

Do you deliver to Sydney?

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hey Michelle, yes we absolutely do!

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question! We deliver Australia wide, with free delivery on all orders over $100*! You can read about our free shipping terms here --> https://bit.ly/3gfBibX

Sam
Sam asked

Hi Guys,
I'm interested in the Eglo Truro 2 black with copper pendants x 3 but its really hard to tell what they look like hung up. Is it possible to send a picture of it ? doesn't have to be hung up. Just a few pic of the product (outer, inner, top , cable )

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hey Sam, we're working on getting these images for you now! Unfortunately, we aren't able to attach an image in ProductReview, if you could please send us an email instead we will reply with the images you're after! Our email is: onlinesales@lightingillusions.com.au

Lawrieasked

Hi there
Where are you based please?
Now the difficult question:
Would you please advise what brand of LED downlight (10W-25W approximately) is the most reliable - all the reviews of brands I've managed to find give pretty much all brands a very low rating for reliability and actual warranty experience - price to me is not the most important consideration.
Being dim-able is important.
Your advice will be appreciated.
Kind regards
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for writing to us!

We are based in Brisbane.

We were pretty careful in selecting local and international suppliers for our products so all of them will be trustworthy, however, like all things, with downlights "you get what you pay for". All products will have some small percentage of failure rate but any faults typically show themselves within the first couple of years (and are covered under a replacement warranty).

Here's a handful of our most popular downlights that have a great value in terms of the design, warranty and quality:

Obviously, the recommendations might need to change based on what you need; get in touch with our service team to discuss your personal requirements: https://www.lightingillusions.com.au/lighting-illusions-contact-us

Hope this helps!

Lawrie

Thank you for your quick reply.
I'll go through the URLs shortly.
May I ask - what is a "small percentage" please?
And - who stands behind that warranty please - so many reviews point out that such replacements are seldom honoured - not saying you would be in this category.
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for your response!
From our experience, there is generally less than a 1% failure rate on any given product we stock (this differs across product categories - the Illuminati downlights sport a >0.5%!). In the unlikely event you do experience a manufacturing fault, as per your consumer rights, you can get in touch with us directly to sort this out. This being said, these downlights are made with an easy to use flex-and-plug, so if something does happen it's an easy swap, please make sure your electrician is installing power points in the ceiling if they aren't there already as this will save a lot of future pain!

Get an answer from our members and Lighting Illusions representatives