Lighting Style

Lighting Style (page 2 of 3)

4.5

Spike

SpikeWestern Australia

Brilliant solar garden lights

Delivery was prompt. The light level is good and the automatic control does an excellent job. So far the SS is standing up to our salty coastal winds with no sign of corrosion.

Funky globes really lift the room..!

Great range,with many unique styles..service and timing of delivery great as well..! Globes look wonderful in our house..thanks so much for a great experience.. and the pricing was a pleasant surprise as well..!

Robert Mc entee

Robert Mc enteeSydney, NSW

perfect thanks

Very happy with the products thanks for the good communication during the process. The client was happy with the lights and the price as well. I will purchase from you in the future.

Albert L.

Albert L.

Victorian Flush Wall Light

We would like to let you know how we feel about your services. To begin with, it was easy enough to find what we wanted on your web site. Soon after we ordered on-line, the lightings arrived by courier and were very well packed. Shipping fee is reasonable. We are very satisfied with the purchase. Thank you.

AmatureCamper

AmatureCamperSydney, NSW

Easy ordering process and great choice of products

From start to finish, the entire order taking and fulfilment process was easy and hassle free. I am very happy with the two colonial lamps that I bought. Highly recommended

Trena

Trena

Perfect elegant simple

Fantastic experience product exactly as pictured arrived as per emails and packed really well. Just delighted with my new lights. I highly recommend purchasing from this site as it was very simple.

Ken Harrison

Ken HarrisonPerth, WA

Right Price No Fuss

I purchased an oyster light cover. It was the right price and the purchase and delivery was no fuss. A an online customer that is exactly what I am looking for in my purchasing.

Kalen Developments

Kalen DevelopmentsHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Range & Great Service

Superb

I went to the wholesale side of this store after trying a few other places as I am not industrial sized just an electrician. They very much helped me ... I would recommend them.

Dany

DanySydney, NSW

This is quite good

I had to search around quite a lot to get the lights I wanted and lighting style helped me - they went out of their way to assist and the products are good quality and what is more important they look fantastic- so I think a good review is warranted, as there are so many substandard stores out there!

Great personal service

I called them about some indoor lights and the service was great - very personal and very helpful, I think I would return and highly recommend to anyone commercial that wants excellent quality products and lights

Great service, and excellent products!

Purchased a number of pendant lights and cabin lights and they have become standout features that generate lots of positive comments. Highly recommend Lighting Style - fast delivery, friendly service and quality products.

Oscar

OscarSydney, NSW

Chandelier

Im an electrician and have used lighting style for over 5 jobs now. They have consistently met my needs whether it be for down lights, garden lights or recently with a chandelier for a client.

PamW

PamWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and product

Extremely fast delivery. Pendant lights were so much better than expected, that we ordered another 2. We get so many comments on how good they look. Were very easy to install.

Excellent ceiling fan

I bought a really great ceiling fan with a light and remote was very happy with it. I needed a quiet one for me bedroom and the one I got was very quiet.

Really great stuff

I work for a local council and got one of their newsletters and thought I would give their solar a go ... highly recommended, very good stuff and good service too

Great downlights

I was on the lookout for some unusual downlights that were a specific colour and specific beam angle as well as shape, lighting style staff were very good at helping me find what o needed

Fantastic service under difficult situation

I am a small business owner and had an extremely specific requirement for some commercial lights that had very unusual specs and unusual requirements. While lighting style did not have anything immediately available they went out of their way to get them from me at a large volume which saved me as my client was screaming for the job to be completed! Great!

Lior

LiorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you Lighting Style!

I ordered lights for my home and cafe. They arrived on time, no fuss, really easy process.
I was delighted with the service and information given to help me make my purchase.
It looks great. I will be ordering more. Thank you Lighting Style!

December 21st 2019 Update: Really good store

I would def would buy from these folks again as they spoke really politely and helped me lots. I would suggest any body to buy from them if they want great lights

Excellent quality lighting delivered quickly

I've ordered from Lighting Style multiple times and only had good experiences with them. The products were great quality and delivered quickly. I highly recommend them and will continue to purchase from them in future.