Lighting Style

Lighting Style (page 3 of 3)

4.5

Marine grade lights

We have a house by the sea. The marine grade lights are prefect. We used them outside as well as inside to prevent corrosion. They arrived quickly and we were so happy when we opened the boxes. Prefect!!

Saved my life for a commercial job

I am a business owner and had a very and extremely specific requirement for some commercial lights that had very unusual specs and unusual requirements. While lighting style did not have anything immediately available they went out of their way to get them from me at a large volume which saved me as my client was screaming for the job to be completed as quickly as possible. Really good,

Sharon W

Sharon WSydney, NSW

After adding fans to my cart I decided not to purchase. Lighting style got in contact with me. I explained we decided to go with a bigger fan. They sent me a link to the fan I was after which I then purchased. These guys went above and beyond to help me with what I was after. I was very impressed with their customer service. Highly recommend Lighting Style.

KissMiss

KissMiss

Steer clear of this company

Jane W.North-West & West coast, TAS

Outstanding products

I bought some lights and a ceiling fan from lighting style in July. The courier stuffed up a bit and lighting style staff went out of their way to ensure I got my delivery as fast as possible, really good service

November 21st 2019 Update: Marine grade lights

I live near the coast and needed some really good marine grade lights that will not corrode. I think lighting style probably has some of the best range of marine grade light anywhere.

Highly recommended

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Positive purchase with Lighting Style online

We had a positive experience with Lighting Style online.
It was out first purchase with them and all went smoothly.
The products arrived within 3 days of ordering and were exactly as advertised.
Cheaper than other retail outlets for sure!
We haven’t had them fitted as yet, but all looks good so far :-)

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

You will not receive what you expect

I buy online all the time and as we are building a new house, I was looking for outdoor lights. I should have done more homework before buying and looked at previous reviews, so my fault for not checking. I would not be using this company again because what we ordered is not what we received - and when I emailed them to query - there response was "We do send replacements for warranty issues but I’m afraid we don’t generally do returns/exchanges as the costs associated with shipping, testing, re-warehousing etc are quite significant" - that is word for word from them
So buyer beware - I will be ensuring my friends and wider network are aware of this company and there lack of customer service

The sales manager is not returning my calls

Paid $300 for my light, did not receive an invoice or shipping information and now [name removed] the sales manager is not returning my calls. I've spent 3 days calling them and now it goes straight to voice mail. Do not use this company!

Nicole

NicoleMelbourne

Never received lamps or refund. Untrustworthy

I ordered two lamps online to the value of $200. They never arrived. When I contacted them, I was told they did arrive and it is out of their hands. No refund, no re-shipping. No lamps. They stole my $200. I'm taking them to VCAT.

Don't buy from them

outdoor lights

Great service and price, highly recommend this company! Huge range of products and specifications, makes buying really easy. thanks very much!

Shonz

ShonzSouth Melbourne

Frustrated

We ordered a pendant light and six oyster lights. The Pendant light arrived two days later, but after waiting for two weeks for the oyster lights I sent them an email to follow up on it. I would have preferred to call but they don't have a contact number. I received a response via email a day later and was informed it would be shipped that afternoon and will arrive tomorrow. Still hasn't arrived and went to the address on the customer service email and the address doesn't exist. I will not be using them again.

John

JohnSYDNEY

Pendant Lights

thanks for the great service and great range. Goods arrived on time. I am very happy with my pendant light purchase.

Dick Robert

Dick RobertSouthwest, VIC

Perfect service

I cannot understand the poor reviews I have read here. The order I lodged was received in three days which amazed me. The product was as described and the packaging was unbelievable. I think it was so well padded that would not be damaged if dropped from a great height. I have no hesitation in totally recommending this Company.

AngryFan

AngryFanBaulkham Hills

TERRIBLE service and incorrect description

MattCanberra

Communication is a massive issue with this bunch

Tej

TejMelbourne

Bad customer service

Bad customer service email to change the lights but they refused didn’t have any option bad service so plz don’t buy

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Great Selection of Lights and Fittings

This place has a terrific selection of light fittings, fans and bulbs for all needs and great quality and price for delivery. I ordered some hollywood lights and an outdoor sensor double light. Both are great now installed.

Niki

NikiSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery, good variety

I purchased 6 fans and 3 x 3 in 1 bathroom fan/heater/lights online. Website was easy to navigate, the company were prompt to answer my queries and to dispatch the order to Sydney. Would definitely deal with them again.