10Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

Judi A · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where can I buy it

Chris
Chris

On line from the website and they deliver it to you

Judi A

Am impressed but will order another time

Pseudonorm
Pseudonorm

Supercheap auto has it too. Sometimes slightly cheaper when on special.

Euca   DM

HI Judi, many thanks for the question, I see some answers have popped up before I could reply. Yes Mitre 10, Repco, supercheap are all good points to find the famous 10kg Laundry powder, any other sizes or styles would be best from our website. we offer Australia wide delivery for all orders over $100. feel free to contact me here or on our website if any other quesitons, regards Gavin K

Mary L. · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where is this product available to purchase? Great product but can't find it anywhere. Victoria, Melbourne 3183

Euca   DM

Hi Mary, Euca is in Mitre 10 or Repco outlets , also you can shop on line external link  let me know if you have difficulties getting Euca , regards Gavin K

Mary L. · Concentrated Laundry Powder

where can one purchase euca washing powder?

Kim-Maree
Kim-Maree

Hi Mary , if you type Euca into google it will bring up their website. You can only purchase it online and there are many other products too .

Mary L.

Thanks for your reply but have already ordered online and bought a few other products as well. Hope they are as good as the washing powder, am excited to have found it, been looking to purchase for a long time.

Euca   DM

Hi Mary and Kim-Maree , many thanks for writing a message here. Yes, Euca on line has the full range, plus you can get the laundry powder from Mitre 10 or Repco . always feel free to contact us here or on the website, we are always happy to help . regards Gavin K

Karen
Karen · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi,
We have an aerobic Supertreat (septic?) system - is the Euca Laundry powder/products suitable to use? It needs bio-degradable detergents which are sodium and phosphorous free. Because it relies on bacteria for treatment, any products cannot be anti-bacterial or have bleach. We also use rainwater. I've been using Tri-Nature products and I'm interested to know how Euca compares. Looking forward to your advice.

Euca   DM

Hi Karen, Many thanks for the message for thinking of Euca, We have had a lot to do with septic systems , but don't know if a Aerobic Supertreat septic has any different attributes we are unaware of.
What we know from our research with regular septic systems is that our Products are very compatible. We have worked with country councils and customers over a large number of years monitoring known customer set ups.

We have not had any issues in a regular septic system for any of our regular laundry and / or disinfectant / sanitiser cleaning products.
The main issue we know most people do query is the disinfectants as these are designed to kill bacteria, but we have proven over time, that once diluted beyond useful purpose their kill rate of bacteria is vastly nullified in a septic system.

Note , we recommend initially follow manufactures guidelines for your septic set up, plus , not understanding your intention of use of any disinfectant , as in, did you intend to use in toilet bowls etc , then we would advise caution and use sparingly, as in apply by hand and wipe surfaces not just pour into the bowl . You would then review the system status , then determine if the bacteria processing is being unbalanced. Generally most septic users use a disinfectant at some point , its understanding what it can do and not to pour neat disinfectant down the system in big doses that’s the key. Obviously Use in other areas of the house will not impact the system,

So we can recommend all Euca products, but caution with disinfectants / sanitisers until you are aware what your system recommends and what your use is like. Remember , dilution removes this issue.

We would be interested in any feedback as well
kind regards Gavin K

Vanessa · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where can I purchase the Euca products? Thanks

Euca   DM

HI Venessa , we have our Laundry Powder with Mitre 10, Repco and most CRT outlets . if you google you will find some IGA's ( not many) have some smaller sizes . then you have the whole range available from our website . Google Euca and these should all pop up . hope this helps. Regards Gavin K

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Euca   DM

you are most welcome , feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions . regards Gavin K

Rose · Concentrated Laundry Powder

hello
does this, or the liquid detergent or soaker, contain enzymes, optical brighteners or anything else like that?

Euca   DM

Hi Rose , thanks for the contact. No we dont use enzymes , or optical brighteners . we also don't use the following often found in supermarket brands

Things Euca does not use ;

1. Sodium Sulphate – this is a “Bulking agent” to make you believe you are buying 1kg. 2kg or whatever the pack size says, but in reality, you are paying for a lot of salt, which does not biodegrade easily and adds a lot of salt to the waterways. Beware lots of salt and it will also corrode your machines pumps and connectors

2. Zeolite = a filler. again, to add weight and volume. Although this is a natural product, it is in fact insoluble, so will leave residue in your clothes causing irritation, plus it will build up and clog the inside of your washing machine as well.

3. Polymer = non-biodegradable synthetic from the plastics family, not something you want in your clothes, made to add a nice fabric feel when in reality it can cause issues with skin, and also clog your machine. This is not an eco-friendly product.

4. Enzymes = organic and artificial product that digests protein and great for removing fats and blood easily, sadly it does not know the difference between your skin and last night’s Bolognese. Again, one reason people have skin allergy problems

5. Optical Brightener = just a fluorescent dye in reality, gives the appearance of being whiter than white, made from benzene and disulfonic acid, both are known to be toxic.

Rose

Thanks so much for getting back to me Gavin.
All good news!

Naky
Naky · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where could I find this product ?

Euca   DM

Hi Naky , thanks for the contact, Euca Laundry Powder is found at Mitre10 , Repco and Supercheap autos. the whole range is available on line on our website external link  , let me know if you have any issues getting Euca , we are here to help , regards Gavin K

Joanie · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where can we buy this on the Gold Coast?

Deb
Deb

Brought mine online, shipped anywhere in Australia

On line from who?

Euca   DM

Hi Deb and Joanie , Gavin Here from Euca . Joanie , you can Visit external link  for our full range, or you can buy the laundry powder in 10kg sizes from Repco or Mitre 10 stores , let me know how you go in getting Euca . we are here to help.
Big thanks to Deb for answering for us here , much appreciated ,

therevills · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where can you buy Euca Laundry from?

Bernie
Bernie

Hi online only. If you live Melbourne you can order and pick up and save 25 percent
Easy online

Euca   DM

Hi all, Euca Laundry powder can be found at Mitre 10, Repco, Burson and some Total Tools stores. regards Gavin K

nadia · Concentrated Laundry Powder

My husband is a mechanic, does it wash well with oil soiled clothing? How well does it wash and how much do you use for a top loader?

azura
azura

My husband used to be a mechanic, so I know your pain! Currently he doesn’t get much oil on him anymore, mostly coal dust. He has high vis yellow shirts. I put a bucket in our laundry sink and soak the shirts through the week as he wears them with the euca powder. Then over night after his last shift and wash them the following morning. They come out great, and I don’t add any extra powder just the one scoop to the bucket. If there are difficult stains (hydraulic liquid I think) I soak with sard soak instead and do a prewash. Euca have a soaked powder which I will try when I run out of sard. I’ve been using their powder for two months now and am happy with it. I’ve moved in to use their dishwasher powder too and just got their softener to use on the shirts because it hopefully will help with ironing. One thing I found with this powder is that it dissolves very very well. It smells better than bosistos but doesn’t leave heavy scent on clothes. I don’t have a top loader but I believe they have it listed how much to use on their web site. I use one scoop for a full 8kg front loader. I find they come out soft without using softener too. Hope this answer helps.

nadia

Hi azura, thank you so much for the reply! How long did you soak the shirts? Was it over night and wash the next day? I once ruined his black shirts as i soaked it using the machine soaking setting (whoch totalled the washing time almost 3 hours including soaking but i used a different product though) and the black colour shirts became like it was an old dark grey shirt after a couple of months washing that way lolz.

Euca   DM

Hi Nadia , many thanks for the contact, and a big Thanks to Azura as well , Euca Laundry powder (and liquid as well) can be applied directly to any bad soils before a wash, add a dash of water and emulsify gently. then into the wash, you can as Azura said, soak in a tub using the Euca Laundry powder or liquid. The Soaker is a great way as well to get stuck into kids clothes etc, but we recommend to only soak for a short time before wash, no need to leave for ages. 30 to 40 min, in a warm water blend is great.
top loaders need a bit more product, so 30 to 40g of powder and 30 to 50ml of liquid depending on size and soils . let me know if any other questions, regards Gavin K

Sue B
Sue B · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Is the powder or liquid better for new bosch 8 kg front loader washers? thanks

kelvin
kelvin

I use the powder and find it very good.

Euca   DM

Sue, Euca is perfect for your Bosch front loader , it’s a pure concentrate so if it’s a high efficiency machine Euca will perform even better . You can use cold water as well , fully 100% soluble. Regards Gavin k

Teresa S. · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi I need help to remove the bung from a 10kg tub of liquid washing soap

Hi Teresa , thanks for the contact ,
How to insert the tap on any Euca Liquid drum, 10lt and 20lt
You will need either a large flat head screw driver or other wide blade tool like a butter knife etc

NOTE- the bung is the insert in the lower front of the container just under the label.

1. While the drum is upright - remove black top lid and then remove the tap hidden screwed in under the lid.
2. replace black lid - tight enough not to leak.
3. place drum on its back side, with the white bung (plug) facing upright
4. remove the bung with selected tools you have.
5. screw in the tap clockwise (so its firm only) ... when turning determine when will be the last rotation to allow the mouth of the tap to face down. Do Not Over Tighten as this may damage the thread
6. in some instances you may have to turn the tap backwards anticlockwise to allow the mouth of the tap to face down. if you feel it maybe too loose in the thread. you can remove the tap again and place some plumbing tape around the thread or glad wrap to allow a tighter fit. Do not cover or block the back of the tap that goes into the container . Note- They are mass produced, so they don’t always tighten to the “down position” .
7. Check tap appears firm and that the tap handle is facing vertical (to what would be vertical if standing upright) This is the closed / off position so it does not pour out when standing back upright.
8. Return the drum to the upright position, check the tap is closed and no leaks.
9. While upright check for any leaks from the tap or thread area. In some cases you may need a small container to catch drips from the tap (small drips) from each use, plus over time the tap can drip (not the most expensive tap in the world so it can drip sometimes) .
10. Loosen the black lid on top to allow the product to flow out of the tap (air pressure) - note sometimes you need to remove cap fully - or tip drum forward to get a good flow - always be careful when doing this

regards Gavin K

Chloe M.
Chloe M.

Hi Gavin, this is not working. The bung on the front does not come out we have tried everything!!

Euca   DM

Hi Chloe - please email me gavin@eucaonline.com.au we will work this out for you , regards Gavin K

Teresa S.

Gavin, I am still having trouble getting the bung out. I do not have the right tools or strength to get the bung out. Teresa S

Euca   DM

Hi Teresa , please email me your address, we can send a tool that allows easy access to the bung and lid , regards Gavin K gavin@eucaonline.com.au

Barry W.
Barry W. · Concentrated Laundry Powder

where to buy

John
John

Euca   DM

Thanks John , Hi Barry , yes John is correct we have the full range available on line on our website, you can visit some Mitre 10 stores or Repco stores for the powder 10kg, they may have to order in the Liquid in 10lt but generally don't stock the other sizes or ranges, hope this helps. let us know if you have any other questions .

Kerri W. · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi! I just bought the laundry powder for the firsr time because of the positive reviews!

It came with a bonus fabric conditioner but there's no instructions on how to use it or how much to use. I've never used fabric softener before so I'm a newbie! :-). Can anyone help with this information? Thanks!

Dani

Hi, I’m not too sure but if you check the website or send them an email, I’m sure they can help. I haven’t used the softener yet, but the soaker is great!

Kerri W.

Hi Dani. Thanks very much for responding to my query :-)

I checked the website but unfortunately there's no information relating to my query.

Thanks for your feedback about the soaker. I use soaker also but a different brand right now. I may switch over now :-)

Euca   DM

Hi Kerri apologies we did not include the below info on the Mitre10 Bonus pack, we are fixing this for future batches ..
see a cut and paste of info below for you. let me know if you need any more information , regards Gavin K __________________________________________

Euca Fabo Fabric Conditioner. A highly concentrated final wash aid that will enrich your fabrics to make them feel luxurious, softer and fresher plus also make your ironing easier. It has anti-static properties that make it particularly good for all synthetic blend fabrics. Euca Fabo utilises Australian eucalyptus oil to clean plus deodorise naturally, is sodium and phosphate free and ideal for top and front loading washes. Euca Fabo is suitable for all septic, bio and grey water systems, is low allergenic for those with skin sensitivities.
Premium quality ultra-concentrate liquid
Made with pure Australian Eucalyptus oil
Sodium & Phosphate free and environmentally friendly
100% water soluble
Low allergenic and contains no fillers or synthetic perfumes
Can be used in hot or cold water, Top or front loaders
Use less per wash and costs less overall
Suitable for industrial, commercial and domestic use
Suitable for septic and grey water systems
Not tested on animals

TOP LOADER: Use 40ml (2 x tablespoons)
FRONT LOADER: Use 20ml (1 x tablespoon)

So, what is the main difference in Euca Fabo Fabric Softener to regular fabric softeners? The quick answer is Euca fabric softener is similar to most others, but is a much higher concentrate, 100% soluble and has more active solids to make your clothes feel even more soft and fresh. Euca Fabo works better and quicker, while using less to save you money.
Often Fabric Softeners are linked to a sludge that can form in washing machines and is why its mentioned to “Not use”. This “sludge / gunk” is not actually the fabric softener itself, but the solids in the softener (any softener) reacting with the undissolved detergents from the “cleaning powder or liquids” being used. If you use Euca Laundry powder or Liquid, its 100% soluble and no residue. The Softener has nothing to react with to cause this sludge.
So, if you use our Euca Laundry detergent Liquid or Powder with Euca Fabo Fabric softener you will have no issues at all. Remember Euca keeps your washing machine clean inside as well.

kathykiwi
kathykiwi · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Can you use water from washing machine to water lawns??

Dani

Hi,yes,according to the Euca website you can - I would have guessed yes anyway as the waste water is not oily or soapy like with traditional powders.

Hi Kathy and Dani Kathy
All Euca is designed to be biodegradable so nil to minimal impact to the environment. It depends on what you are cleaning that changes that equation as oily work clothes can make the water contaminated.

Our powder has one of the lowest phosphate content and is pharmaceutical grade so perfect for lawn and plants .

Our liquid has no phosphate as not needed in a liquid formula

Dani
Many thanks for answering as well , much appreciated. Yes you are correct.

Let me know if you have have any questions as we are always happy to help
Regards

Ara · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi just woundering,where i can buy this laundry powder please?

Rebecca G.

I ordered mine direct from Euca and had it sent out

Dave R
Dave R

Depending on where you live? I live in WA and buy mine through Covs Parts (an automotive parts supplier). They often have it on special, and I find the 25kg bucket is the cheapest way to buy it.

Ara

How much does it cost for 25 kg?is it gonna be cheap if i order more than 20 kg?

Euca   DM

Hi Ara, we have 20kg on the external link  website. we dont do 25kg off the website due to weight and handling issues in transit. Also, you are in the cusp of a price increase, the 20kg is currently $129 , but on the 1st of Aug it goes to $142. We have not had a price increase for over 5 years, so apologies we had to put these in place recently . Let me know if you need anymore info, Note Blackwoods has our 25kg tub for $195 if you google that. regards Gavin K / Euca

Asher T.
Asher T. · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Is this product ok on brand name materials ?

Rebecca G.

Yes its perfectly safe.. better than store bought with no harsh chemicals

Euca   DM

Hi Asher, and a big thanks to Rebecca as well, Yes, as Rebecca said, we dont have any nasties in our products, and we also make and sell natural soap blends as well like our Soft Wash and Castile , so Euca is very safe for all materials and brands.
we are always available to chat more if you want, send me an email if any more questions . gavin@eucaonline.com.au
regards

Jemima M.
Jemima M. · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi there,
I have recently bought a 10kg tub of laundry liquid. Keen to use it but can't work out how to get the 'bung' out so I can put in the tap, have pulled out my tools but not luck yet. Any tips as to how best to do this?

Euca   DM

Hi Jemima, I am so sorry that I have been slack in viewing all areas of this forum, I missed your message . Please email me on gavin@eucaonline.com.au I will arrange a bung tool for you . its a simple tool that helps to remove the bung. a large screwdriver is good in the meantime as well. I have a detailed instruction page as well . let me know if you have any other questions , regards Gavin K

Sharon J
Sharon J · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi I have a front loader 7 kg washing machine and three mechanics with filthy clothes. Does it work on greasy, oily clothes effectively?

nadia

Hi i would like to know too, hubby a mechanic as well.

Euca   DM

Hi Sharon and Nadia. Thanks for the questions, and apologies to Sharon for the delay in reply.
For straight grease removal Euca has been very effective. Euca was originally launched with Repco as a laundry wash for mechanic overalls, just over time it has been found to be effective for allergies and being eco for what " we don't put in it" .
Re greasy clothes, At times depending on the build up or density of the soiling you can make a paste with the powder, apply to highly soiled areas , let sit for / or soak for a short while then wash.

We have since worked with a number of Health and Beauty parlors to help clean essential oils out of robes and towels, so for this we created our "Pre wash" spray made from Eucalyptus and Citrus. This is highly effective in removing soaked in essential oils, which are in fact harder to remove than automotive grease.

let me know if any other questions, as always happy to help
, regards Gavin K @ Euca

Deborah · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi

I have a new 14kg washing machine and am not sure how much Euca washing powder I should use. Any help? Absolutely love all your products plus you are AUSTRALIAN owned HOORAY !!! Thank you in advance

Euca   DM

Hi Deborah, Not knowing if you have a top loader or front, so apologies I will give you both.

Front Loader 20g (about a tablespoon )

Top Loader 40g

You can up or down the amount depending on dirt / soiling . Note the hardest part about Euca is getting used to using so little.

Let me know if you need any more information, as we are always happy to help

regards

Deborah

Thank you Gavin for your reply. Wow that is so much less then I have been using. I better readjust my measurements. Thanks you

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives

Select a listing for your question
Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2021. Learn more