Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

Judi Aasked

Where can I buy it

Chris
Chris

On line from the website and they deliver it to you

Judi A

Am impressed but will order another time

Pseudonorm
Pseudonorm

Supercheap auto has it too. Sometimes slightly cheaper when on special.

Mary L.asked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where is this product available to purchase? Great product but can't find it anywhere. Victoria, Melbourne 3183

Euca Gavin K EucaSend a private message

Hi Mary, Euca is in Mitre 10 or Repco outlets , also you can shop on line www.eucaonline.com.au let me know if you have difficulties getting Euca , regards Gavin K

Mary L.asked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

where can one purchase euca washing powder?

Kim-Maree
Kim-Maree

Hi Mary , if you type Euca into google it will bring up their website. You can only purchase it online and there are many other products too .

Mary L.

Thanks for your reply but have already ordered online and bought a few other products as well. Hope they are as good as the washing powder, am excited to have found it, been looking to purchase for a long time.

Karen
Karenasked

Hi,
We have an aerobic Supertreat (septic?) system - is the Euca Laundry powder/products suitable to use? It needs bio-degradable detergents which are sodium and phosphorous free. Because it relies on bacteria for treatment, any products cannot be anti-bacterial or have bleach. We also use rainwater. I've been using Tri-Nature products and I'm interested to know how Euca compares. Looking forward to your advice.

Vanessaasked

Where can I purchase the Euca products? Thanks

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Euca Gavin K EucaSend a private message

you are most welcome , feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions . regards Gavin K

Roseasked

hello
does this, or the liquid detergent or soaker, contain enzymes, optical brighteners or anything else like that?

Rose

Thanks so much for getting back to me Gavin.
All good news!

Naky
Nakyasked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where could I find this product ?

Joanieasked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where can we buy this on the Gold Coast?

Deb
Deb

Brought mine online, shipped anywhere in Australia

On line from who?

therevillsasked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where can you buy Euca Laundry from?

Bernie
Bernie

Hi online only. If you live Melbourne you can order and pick up and save 25 percent
Easy online

Euca Gavin K EucaSend a private message

Hi all, Euca Laundry powder can be found at Mitre 10, Repco, Burson and some Total Tools stores. regards Gavin K

nadiaasked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

My husband is a mechanic, does it wash well with oil soiled clothing? How well does it wash and how much do you use for a top loader?

azura
azura
Sue B
Sue Basked

Is the powder or liquid better for new bosch 8 kg front loader washers? thanks

kelvin
kelvin

I use the powder and find it very good.

Euca Gavin K EucaSend a private message

Sue, Euca is perfect for your Bosch front loader , it’s a pure concentrate so if it’s a high efficiency machine Euca will perform even better . You can use cold water as well , fully 100% soluble. Regards Gavin k

Teresa S.
Teresa S.asked

Hi I need help to remove the bung from a 10kg tub of liquid washing soap

Chloe M.
Chloe M.

Hi Gavin, this is not working. The bung on the front does not come out we have tried everything!!

Euca Gavin K EucaSend a private message

Hi Chloe - please email me gavin@eucaonline.com.au we will work this out for you , regards Gavin K

Barry W.
Barry W.asked
John
John

Kerri W.asked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi! I just bought the laundry powder for the firsr time because of the positive reviews!

It came with a bonus fabric conditioner but there's no instructions on how to use it or how much to use. I've never used fabric softener before so I'm a newbie! :-). Can anyone help with this information? Thanks!

Dani

Hi, I’m not too sure but if you check the website or send them an email, I’m sure they can help. I haven’t used the softener yet, but the soaker is great!

kathykiwi
kathykiwiasked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Can you use water from washing machine to water lawns??

Dani

Hi,yes,according to the Euca website you can - I would have guessed yes anyway as the waste water is not oily or soapy like with traditional powders.

Araasked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi just woundering,where i can buy this laundry powder please?

Rebecca G.

I ordered mine direct from Euca and had it sent out

Dave R
Dave R

Depending on where you live? I live in WA and buy mine through Covs Parts (an automotive parts supplier). They often have it on special, and I find the 25kg bucket is the cheapest way to buy it.

Ara

How much does it cost for 25 kg?is it gonna be cheap if i order more than 20 kg?

Asher T.
Asher T.asked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Is this product ok on brand name materials ?

Rebecca G.

Yes its perfectly safe.. better than store bought with no harsh chemicals

Jemima M.
Jemima M.asked

Hi there,
I have recently bought a 10kg tub of laundry liquid. Keen to use it but can't work out how to get the 'bung' out so I can put in the tap, have pulled out my tools but not luck yet. Any tips as to how best to do this?

Sharon J
Sharon Jasked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi I have a front loader 7 kg washing machine and three mechanics with filthy clothes. Does it work on greasy, oily clothes effectively?

nadia

Hi i would like to know too, hubby a mechanic as well.

Deborahasked

Hi
I have a new 14kg washing machine and am not sure how much Euca washing powder I should use. Any help? Absolutely love all your products plus you are AUSTRALIAN owned HOORAY !!! Thank you in advance

Deborah

Thank you Gavin for your reply. Wow that is so much less then I have been using. I better readjust my measurements. Thanks you

See all Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents questions

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives

Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder