10Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Rina T
Rina T · Concentrated Laundry Powder

What is the difference between Euca Laundry detergent and Euca Lightning Laundry detergent?

Euca   DM

Hi Rina Not sure if you are asking the difference between Euca Laundry Liquid vs the Euca Laundry Powder ?

If its this, then they are two completely different designs, but follow the same philosophy in no fillers , no perfume and no nasties . The liquid is completely phosphate free, where as the powder has a small amount that is compatible with soil and plants to aid growth.

If you are asking about the brand name "Lightning" . Lightning was the company name up until November 2018 that made Euca. We changed our name due to selling the Lightning side of the business. We still make Euca but under the "Proud Products Pty Ltd" name .

hope this helps answer your questions

regards

Joy
Joy · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Can I buy in 20 kgbulk ?

Euca   DM

Hi Joy, Funny you should ask that, as we have just launched our 20kg tub of Euca Laundry Powder at eucaonline.com.au

Product #106T20 ...

Let me know if you have any other questions, we are always happy to help

regards

WENDY
WENDY

I bought the 25kg bucket but they do now have 10kg in a boxed version. Which is good because I can also refill the bucket when I have run out of laundry powder. Hope this helps. Kind Regards.

Karen
Karen · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Is Euca good for washing woolens?

Euca   DM

Hi Karen, Thanks for taking the time to ask us a question, yes Euca is great with woollens as we have a great sponsor in a local Australian Wool manufacturer who recommends Euca powder and liquid ( Silver Fleece in South Australia)

That said, we do specially make our Soft Wash which is specifically made for Wool and all delicates. We recommend our Soft wash as its a more pure soap based wash that wont remove the lanolin from wool.

We have this available on our website now …

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us, always happy to help . Regards Gavin K - Euca On Line

Faiz
Faiz · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Why does this detergent have so many reviews when it is hardly available anywhere? I notice that most reviewers have only ever left one review. Something is clearly not right.

Euca   DM

Hi Mansuri Thanks for taking the time to ask a question about Euca.

We appreciate all our customers comments good or bad .

Euca is available through Repco ( for about 30 years ) Blackwoods and through select mitre10 and IGA stores . We also have our online website as well as our means to showcase the whole range available.

Euca is unique and not in mainstream supermarkets .

Customers are welcome to comment on this review website and we have a link to this site on ours to let them know.

In relation to customers only making one post , I'm not sure the issue here as we assume that would normally be the case .

Always happy to answer any questions you might have

Regards Gavin K

Wendy · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where can I buy Euca laundry powder?

Sparky13
Sparky13

Mitre 10, Total Tools

Euca   DM

Hi Wendy, yes Mitre10, Repco and some IGA's have Euca available. You can also buy directly on line as well via external link

Let me know if you have any troubles acquiring Euca .. regards Gavin K

Wendy

I have over the years bought Euca at IGAs and Miter 10 but they don’t always have the 10 kg pack. Thanks and I’ll keep trying different ones.

Tori
Tori · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Hi. Have you changed the formula? All of a sudden my clothes smell and feel like they’ve been washed with a cheap soap. It’s horrible! And why do I have to subscribe just to ask a question?

Euca   DM

Hi Tori, Can I ask are you using Powder or Liquid . Neither has changed, just wanting to know which product.

The pop up to subscribe you can dismiss ... we have a contacts page which you can send a direct email to me on. No need to subscribe.

talk more on this, see what we can resolve

regards Gavin K

KEO
KEO · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where can I get that ?

Euca   DM

Hi, Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to contact us via "Product Review" .

Euca has been around for a long time, but never in any of the usual retailers. We are stocked in Repco (you will need to ask for it to be ordered in from the warehouse as not in each store)

Mitre 10 ... a lot of stores have stock, others don't, so again you may need to ask a staff member.

Some IGA's across Australia have ranged Euca at some point,

We ventured out on our own with external link  to help most people have access to Euca, so that's and option as well.

We are always happy to help, so if you come unstuck in your quest to buy Euca anywhere, feel free to contact us via here ... or our website ..

hope this helps,

regards '

margie
margie

You buy it in line

LynW
LynW

I previously bought the laundry powder from my local Mitre 10 store but they don't stock it anymore. Visit the Euca Online website. Ordering and paying online is really easy and delivery is very quick. You'll find they provide really good service.

brian
brian · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Does this product come in liquid containers?

Or only powder form?

Euca   DM

Hi Brian. Yes we have a Liquid version of Euca as well as the powder. We also have a specialised version liquid call "Soft wash" which is a more pure and gentle wash for delicates, wool, towels and doona's etc.

All have the same properties of being beneficial to those with allergies plus can be used in grey water and septic systems.

If you have any other questions, please just contact us at Euca On Line (.com.au) ... regards Gavin

Mandy
Mandy · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where abouts in Perth WA can I buy this product? TIA.

Hi Mandy

Either mitre 10 or Repco has stock or you can buy on line at www.eucaonline.com.au

Bribri
Bribri · Concentrated Laundry Powder

Can you buy it at Coles or Safeway and is it Hypallergenic please?

Hi Bribri

You can buy directly from www.eucaonline.com.au

Anne Szerszyn
Anne Szerszyn · Concentrated Laundry Powder

I sampled your amazing product in Broome WA. We are making our way to the N T, where can I purchase ? It is the best product on the market

Gnomes
Gnomes

Best to contact the company in Melbourne directly. They will tell you which businesses in the NT are stocking it. You can also order it on line directly from the company.

1300 722 172

03 8368 2522

June Martin
June Martin · Concentrated Laundry Powder

where can I buy euca laundry powder in the northern territory

Melbourne_3000

June, take a look at this link which gives several places to purchase from.

Some you can purchase from online, they may deliver to the NT... http://www.euca.com.au/where_to_buy.html

Mareia
Mareia

Hi June

There is a mitre 10 store in Katherine - not certain where you live but if you google Euca where to buy as suggested it might help. Cheers Mareia

Caz
Caz

Hi, I found Euca at RSEA (workwear safety place) Not sure where you are located, but check RSEA website to see if there is one near you as I got mine for $50 for 10kg bucket. Mitre10 had it on special for same price but the sale ended yesterday so it's back to $58 for 10kg.

clivern · Concentrated Laundry Powder

OK I have read the reviews (3) which on the face of it are fantastic but the main question are not really answered..

.In hot/cold water does Euca make Whites as white as new...& ..Does it leave the clothes soft and fluffy?

Melbourne_3000

I have washed in both hot and cold with Euca and found excellent results, I strongly recommend washing in 50+degree temperatures (when possible) to ensure cotton fibres expand to release dirt and stains. I do not find the cloths soft and fluffy with any detergent and I have stopped using fabric softener and cold to warm water after doing much research to get a better wash and look after the washing machine itself.

* Its very important to descale your washing machine at least every 4 months, I used SCALEX.

Especially if you have used powders with fillers/sodium, fabric softener and cold to warm washing.

Euca helps to keep the machine cleaner than powders with fillers and sodium products.

hannahv
hannahv

Firstly, Euca washing powder does not remove really harsh stains, nor does it whiten whites to the utmost. But then, neither does any other detergent! There is a Euca whitening laundry product comparable to Napisan, which im my opinion is much better than Napisan, BUT I find it can only be used for whites. It REALLY whitens whites but for me, it takes the colour our of my coloured clothes. But thats a whole other product review. Secondly, the clothes are not left REALLY soft and fluffy, just like washing in other detergent. For that effect, you would need a fabric softener. Euca washing detergent is not a laundry detergent with magic powers. In my opinion, it cleans as well as the leading supermarket laundry detergents BUT its cheaper, better for the environment, better for your skin and better for your washing machine. I have been using it for years and I LOVE it. I even use it now to wash my floors and for other household cleaning jobs.

clivern

Thank you to San Marco and Hannah for taking the time to reply.....The reason I have gone on this quest for the best of detergents is because we have recently bought a real cheap brand (Trix Professional) which could possibly take the paint off boards......maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, but it definitely doesn't dissolve in water and left our clothes as stiff as boards. To keep you in the loop I have today ordered a small quantity of Euca from Staples to test it out. Here in Tasmania we cannot get this product , but I almost got caught with a product made in China called Earthon marketed in an identical container to Euca and also with Eucalytus in its ingredients...they looked so similar!

Melbourne_3000

Clive see my review on this site re- Earthon. I contacted the manufacturer recently and insisted they abide by their refund printed on the side of the bucket!

I hope you find Lightening a great product, Staples are also the best place to purchase from.

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives

Select a listing for your question
Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2021. Learn more